Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You can pay for it, or you can just get the free app version.
    What was that first part again? Oh right, some people DO pay for it. Thus it is a paid-for option.

It doesn't matter one fucking bit that some OTHER people don't have to pay for it. SOME do. That still makes it a paid-for option.

Seriously, how fucking obtuse are these god damned idiots?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Not everyone uses an app. So keep pointing it out; all you're fucking pointing out is your own ignorance.
    Case in fucking point: https://gear.blizzard.com/us/catalog...=authenticator

Wrong again: You made it clear in the post I was quoting that you somehow think shit like that, and microtransactions in general, make you a special snowflake.
    You are one angry little man, aren't you?

"Not everyone uses an app", well tough shit, the options are there. If someone, through some miracle, doesn't have access to any tech allowing for the use of an app, the physical authenticators are not exactly priced to be expensive.

The only one making things clear about himself here, is you. You're clearly projecting here, when you get so pissed off about and feel such a complex towards people purchasing a little piece of plastic providing added security for their account...

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I don't really know what to say, it's just bagspace...
    And it's just a game. And it's just leveling. And it's just looting pixels. And it's just visiting an AH. And it's just getting mail. And it's just logging on.

Look ma, I can make vapid comments, too! Herp a derp!!!

What was that first part again? Oh right, some people DO pay for it. Thus it is a paid-for option.
    Some people pay for bagged air, it doesn't mean air isn't free.

It doesn't matter one fucking bit that some OTHER people don't have to pay for it. SOME do. That still makes it a paid-for option.

Seriously, how fucking obtuse are these god damned idiots?
    Then use the one I linked and stop complaining that you can't even afford a fucking authenticator
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post

So you're literally proposing a conspiracy theory about being tracked by blizzard? What kind of mission impossible life do you live that you have to worry about little shit like that?
    Except WoW does track you in game and through chat, and has been doing so for years:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/10/wo...pagewanted=all

Lots of other articles if you look for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    You are one angry little man, aren't you?
    And you're a fucking ignorant, self-involved, vapid cunt, aren't you?

"Not everyone uses an app", well tough shit
    And voila, proving my point again. Fuck you and everyone like you.

...the options are there.
    Do you know what the other option is? Buying a smartphone.

The only one making things clear about himself here, is you. You're clearly projecting here, when you get so pissed off about and feel such a complex towards people purchasing a little piece of plastic providing added security for their account...
    The fact that you think that has anything to do with anything being discussed proves one thing and one thing only: You truly are the fucktard everyone believes you to be on this forum.

Congratulations, you moronic twat. Go die in a fire. The world would be better off without you polluting the gene pool.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Re-evaluate your life, this is not a big deal. It's odd that anyone is so butthurt over literally nothing
    But it's just an internet comment! It doesn't mean anything at all. <tosses hair like this stupid cunt 2.0>

I guess they finally "cracked the code" Since they've wanted to increase the size of the backpack before but because it was so deep into the engine they were afraid to touch the code.

Quote Originally Posted by tavalus View Post
    Did I miss additional information anywhere, did they explain how/why backpack size is tied to authenticators or is the answer on the front page just worded oddly?
    Probably to encourage people to add more security to their accounts to lessen chances of getting hacked. Botting has seriously gotten well out of hand.

And you're a fucking ignorant, self-involved, vapid cunt, aren't you?

And voila, proving my point again. Fuck you and everyone like you.

Do you know what the other option is? Buying a smartphone.

The fact that you think that has anything to do with anything being discussed proves one thing and one thing only: You truly are the fucktard everyone believes you to be on this forum.

Congratulations, you moronic twat. Go die in a fire. The world would be better off without you polluting the gene pool.

- - - Updated - - -

But it's just an internet comment! It doesn't mean anything at all. <tosses hair like this stupid cunt 2.0>
    Thanks for making my point clear-as-day.

If this TRULY has you this upset, I'd suggest you re-evaluate your life, because you can't possibly be a happy person when you fly off the handle over such insignificant stuff.

I am one of those "poor poor victums" that got a physical authenticator, fyi. Feel free to fly off the handle once more and call me out on "feeling special!!!!" over a bit of plastic though. I pity the person feeling such rage and perceiving such injustice over something like that, quite frankly.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-11-05 at 03:57 AM.

So why let anyone play the game at all without one? It's an incentive, too.

Hell, why not limit your ability to level. Or buy things. Or loot things from a boss. Or gather things. Or visit the auction house. Or create a character. Or log in. Or do anything at all. It's all cool, you already use an authenticator so it's fiiiiine! But fuck anyone who doesn't want to for whatever reason THEY want or have, and doubly fuck anyone who doesn't own a smartphone at all for whatever reason THEY want to have. Right? Right.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you really this fucking obtuse?

It doesn't matter if there's a free option for SOME people. OTHER people still HAVE to buy it if they want this option. Not everyone on the planet has a fucking smartphone, no matter how fucking ignorant people like you are.

But hey, thanks again for proving the whole "I'M SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE!!!! I DONT KARE WAT NE1 ELSE HAS, ITS FREE 4 ME SO FUK DEM LOLOLOL!!! I'M SO KEWL & SPESHUL, LOOKIT MEEEEE!"
    Then those people have to accept they wont have a core hound pet and extra bag space it is their choice
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

snip
    if you were as rich as you were salty you too could afford a smart phone like a normal person.

The Jabberwock has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

because ain't nobody got time for your nonsensical bullshit.

Not sure if that was a joke or serious on the Q&A, but I really hate how they're trying to force people into authenticators. Like for example letting guilds set ranks for "authenticator only" people... It's like being forced by insurance companies to have a retarded car alarm despite no one ever takes these alarms firing off seriously, so it's just a pointless waste of money and time. Most people get "hacked" due to account sharing, buying illegal services, clicking blatantly obvious phishing links and so forth. I don't want to be denied access to my game because something didn't work well on some phone app.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    How is it real money? The mobile authenticator is 100% free, and you just need to have an Android or iOS smartphone (and I think even tablets will work too). 99% of the player base has that. It only costs money if you want to order the old physical authenticator dongle, and I don't see why you would if you have a phone.
    You get a core hound companion pet if you buy the old authenticator

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    i hope i'm not the only one who won't install their shitty app, i don't need to be tracked by blizz 24/7 outside of the game too
    I hope all that tinfoil keeps you warm in the cold night of your fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    You get a core hound companion pet if you buy the old authenticator
    Mobile App gives that pet out as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Not sure if that was a joke or serious on the Q&A, but I really hate how they're trying to force people into authenticators. Like for example letting guilds set ranks for "authenticator only" people... It's like being forced by insurance companies to have a retarded car alarm despite no one ever takes these alarms firing off seriously, so it's just a pointless waste of money and time. Most people get "hacked" due to account sharing, buying illegal services, clicking blatantly obvious phishing links and so forth. I don't want to be denied access to my game because something didn't work well on some phone app.
    It costs them money and time fixing shit when morons get hacked. So, authenticator = less wasted time and money.

Use an authenticator.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Use an authenticator.
    I don't even own a smartphone. And not gonna pay for one just for this.

Not everyone uses an app. So keep pointing it out; all you're fucking pointing out is your own ignorance.
    Case in fucking point: https://gear.blizzard.com/us/catalog...=authenticator

Wrong again: You made it clear in the post I was quoting that you somehow think shit like that, and microtransactions in general, make you a special snowflake.
    Who doesn't have a smart phone of some sorts these days?

Even then, the key chain is only like 5 or so dollars. So expensive!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I don't even own a smartphone. And not gonna pay for one just for this.
    It doesn't cost much. But if you want to continue having your account open to hacks, don't come crying to blizzard if it does

It’s probably like 3 slots