Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Horde get upright orcs, upright trolls, and two new druid races with new forms. What does Alliance get? Ugly grey belfs and Draenai with gold eyes. We can already make a grey skin/red eye dwarf that looks like a Dark Iron anyway. Really unimpressed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Highly unlikely. Expect standard troll Druid forms with gold teeth and extras, if they can be druids at all.

Personally I don’t think Druid makes as much sense for Zandalari, we’ll likely see Paladins though.

Edit, nevermind. Remembered Dinomancers. Hope all the forms are Dino.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-11-06 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Highly unlikely. Expect standard troll Druid forms with gold teeth and extras, if they can be druids at all.

Personally I don’t think Druid makes as much sense for Zandalari, we’ll likely see Paladins though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranganathan View Post
    https://twitter.com/TheLostCodex/sta...66845671841794

Zandalari Troll will be druids. Travel form is a raptor.
    Dinodruids incoming!
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    What I would love is if they actually made them full on dinomancers, so their "moonkin" form would just be them in their original form and then they have the ability to shift into other dinos.

How amazing wouldn't that be, I'd actually roll a zandalari druid then. Wouldn't make sense to give them moonkin anyway.

Dinodruids would make me level one in an instant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Dinodruids incoming!
    Well fuck. Now I need to go back to the drawing board on deciding my Zandalari’s class... damn it Blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Justicar Amerei View Post
    Seriously doubt zandalari will have the druid class option.

My bet for their available classes are: warrior, shaman, Hunter, rogue, monk, mage and priest. I kinda doubt they'll get warlocks, but we'll see.

I'm not sure they'd get monks either,
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Zandalari Dinobois confirmed.

Now I want to see their bearform be a Direhorn, their cat form Devilsaur, their flight form Pterosaur and their Aquatic form a Threshadon or some new kind of aquatic dino in Zandalar.

Their travel form is already Raptor, so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Zandalari Dinobois confirmed.

Now I want to see their bearform be a Direhorn, their cat form Devilsaur, their flight form Pterosaur and their Aquatic form a Threshadon or some new kind of aquatic dino in Zandalar.

Their travel form is already Raptor, so.
    If they make this happen, i will actually lose my shit. fuckin love dinos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Well fuck. Now I need to go back to the drawing board on deciding my Zandalari’s class... damn it Blizzard!
    Right! My Druid is scheduled for a Zandalari makeover...and she's already a Troll.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    That makes 0 sense. Dark Iron paladins? If they were going to lose any class, like the other allied races did, itd be paladin. Zandalari would probably lose druid. Coincidentally those are the two classes dwarves and trolls cant be, respectively.
    BRD has Dark Iron paladins that Bubble/Heal.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=8895/anvi...icer#abilities

Divine Shield
    Holy Light

Hopefully that also means Zandalari Paladin due to Throne of Thunder.

Dinoforms confirmed? Well, now I am holding off on the druid alt for that aweomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    If they make this happen, i will actually lose my shit. fuckin love dinos.
    Agreed. Would be best druid race by far.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Dinoforms confirmed? Well, now I am holding off on the druid alt for that aweomeness.
    I already 'have' a druid and now I'll have to roll one from 20 to 110 just for the experience and the Heritage Zandalari armor.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

If it was up to me it would be:

Bear Form - Direhorn
    Cat Form- Devilsaur
    Moonkin - Primal Dino (in other words, like the usual Troll Primals, a hybrid looking troll/dinosaur if not, then a parrot colored Boomkin)
    Flight Form - Pterrodax/Skyscreamer
    Swim Form - Crocolisk or Lurker (look up deviant lurker on WoWhead, since I am not allowed to post links yet)
    Travel Form- Raptor (which I saw confirmed so that's awesome, I thought the Darkpear druids should have always had this too, since the whole way they became druids was through the Animal Loa, Gonk the Raptor)
    Last edited by The Anax; 2017-11-05 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anax View Post
    If it was up to me it would be:

Bear Form - Direhorn
    Cat Form- Devilsaur
    Moonkin - Primal Dino (in other words, like the usual Troll Primals, a hybrid looking troll/dinosaur if not, then a parrot colored Boomkin)
    Flight Form - Pterrodax/Skyscreamer
    Swim Form - Lurker (look up deviant lurker on WoWhead, since I am not allowed to post links yet)
    I'm down for all that, except instead of Devilsaur, Raptor.

I want dino dances, too.
    Garrosh: "LOK'TAR! HAVE A HAMBURGER."

I am The Burning Legion - Play Free Online Games

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    I'm down for all that, except instead of Devilsaur, Raptor.

I want dino dances, too.
    Everybody do the dinosaur.

Maybe that could be the Zandalari Troll Flight Form: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...atsNext050.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    They might not be able to be druids. Theyve gotta lose some classes; Dark Irons wont be Paladins. Highmountain druid forms only have different horns anyway so i wouldnt get your hopes up.

Seriously though we should be able to 'tame' our own forms though, ive wanted a feral raptor since catsclysm.
    Wait? What? Why wouldn't Dark Irons be Paladins? They had paladins since BRD. The classes listed for the allied races, while trimmed in comparison to the originals, do have the core set that makes the most sense. If anything, I'd expect Dark Irons to lose Shamans, not Paladins.

As for Zandalari druid forms, probably just a bit tweaked versions of the regular jungle troll forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Maybe that could be the Zandalari Troll Flight Form: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...atsNext050.jpg
    That's a Loa. I'd rather have this as Zandalari Troll Flight Form:

But I think that's also a Loa, so instead, either this could be the flight form:

Or this:

Of course edited to look more like a druid form. With markings, jewelry, armor pieces, etc.