Classic WoW and nothing else.

What I want from WoW Classic is just that... Classic! Nothing else added or removed or whatever. Sure, they could fix the bugs which were in vanilla WoW, but that's it. Don't add new models or LFD/LFR or ANYTHING else. Keep it strictly vanilla! I've been playing on Elysium (and now Light's Hope), and that is as vanilla as it can be and I love it. I do not understand why people keep coming up with all these suggestions for WoW Classic. If you keep suggesting that Blizzard will change Classic to your liking it won't be Classic anymore! Classic will be ruined. Do not ruin this once in a lifetime chance that we have for an official WoW vanilla server. If you don't like vanilla then don't play it! Stop ruining it for us hardcore vanilla fans, please!

And I truly hope that Blizzard will make Classic a progressive server, just like Elysium does. If Blizzard is reading this then please don't release Classic at the very last patch. I want to experience the Ahn'Qiraj event and Naxxramas event (Scourge invasion) and so on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFharaoh View Post
    What I want from WoW Classic is just that... Classic! Nothing else added or removed or whatever. Sure, they could fix the bugs which were in vanilla WoW, but that's it. Don't add new models or LFD/LFR or ANYTHING else. Keep it strictly vanilla! I've been playing on Elysium (and now Light's Hope), and that is as vanilla as it can be and I love it. I do not understand why people keep coming up with all these suggestions for WoW Classic. If you keep suggesting that Blizzard will change Classic to your liking it won't be Classic anymore! Classic will be ruined. Do not ruin this once in a lifetime chance that we have for an official WoW vanilla server. If you don't like vanilla then don't play it! Stop ruining it for us hardcore vanilla fans, please!

And I truly hope that Blizzard will make Classic a progressive server, just like Elysium does. If Blizzard is reading this then please don't release Classic at the very last patch. I want to experience the Ahn'Qiraj event and Naxxramas event (Scourge invasion) and so on.
    Blizzard themselves changed classic wow about eleventy billion times, though.

Deleted
    hardcore vanilla fans
    I hate to burst your bubble and I'm entirely on your side on this but Blizzard have never catered to the hardcore fans (which comprise a very small percentage of the playerbase). If they leave vanilla untouched it will be for reasons entirely besides the requirements of the few - but based on Blizzard having said, paraquote "The game is a piece of history and we want to preserve it" or something to that effect during the con, I think we're safe.

Population cap at 2500 then.

There are people who played classic wow, who love everything about it and they know exactly what are they getting into. There are people who hate people loving classic wow. The hate stems from not understanding those people who like vanilla as it was. Of course those people want to ruin classic servers and our experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    There are people who played classic wow, who love everything about it and they know exactly what are they getting into. There are people who hate people loving classic wow. The hate stems from not understanding those people who like vanilla as it was. Of course those people want to ruin classic servers and our experience.
    I know and that makes no sense at all. Just let us vanilla lovers like vanilla and leave us alone. Live and let live.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Blizzard themselves changed classic wow about eleventy billion times, though.
    If they changed vanilla WoW back in the day it's still vanilla. I'm saying don't add stuff from newer expansion to Classic. They should leave it untouched and progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Knight View Post
    Blizzard have never catered to the hardcore fans (which comprise a very small percentage of the playerbase).
    Pre-4.3 Cataclysm.
    And look how that turned out.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I know and that makes no sense at all. Just let us vanilla lovers like vanilla and leave us alone. Live and let live.
    That's the nature of haters.