Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ulduar TW ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Not a single god damn streamer asks about Ogres...jesus fuck are they all alliance mains?
    Why bother? The answer would just be "No."

Allied Races are races that can be edited from existing races. Ogres would have to be a brand new race and they aren't doing any of those in BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Straamibuu View Post
    Old Gods want to win... best way to do it, divide and conquer. Simples.
    yep im 100% its all about this. weaker armies are easier to destroy

- - - Updated - - -

we have the prophet and the army of the light on our side. rather have them instead of the zandalari criminals or the cowardly nightbourne

Im really curious what other allied races blizz has in mind. There are so many cool races we could potentially see become a allied race.

Seems like that for the Dwarfs and Zandalari Trolls you'll probably need to do actual BfA content to unlock them, while the others can be unlocked earlier.

I only wonder when they'll be available though. Would be nice if we could level the first 4 allied races already in 7.3.5.

Soon we wont need expansions since they can just recycle content over and over again.

So in 7.3.5 we are not getting Dark Iron Dwarves "unlock" yet? WTF??? Why????

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    I heard something about a faction of Undead that doesn't agree with Sylvanas plan for the Forsaken.

Maybe they went to burn down Teledrasil and let the plan slip to Sylvanas just in time for her to arrive ad the scene of the crime and get blame by the Alliance.

Hopefully the Christ golden novel will explain it.
    Oh dear, not that your lore is in another book again...

Mythic+ raid is just too much, we are wasting so much time on doing mythic+ dungeons like 10 times a week already for gear.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Deleted
    Anyone reckon you will be able to get a Val'anyr as a transmog from Ulduar? Similar to the glaives for Demon Hunters in Black Temple?

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Oh god, no high elves confirmed, I can't wait for the tears of literally everyone. Finally the devs came out and said that it would be a stupid idea, thank god.
    AMEN! Maybe now people will stop begging for it, it was getting so annoying.

Deleted
    Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria Zones - 80 to 90
    Wait...that means...I can skip...CATA Zones!?

YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    AMEN! Maybe now people will stop begging for it, it was getting so annoying.
    wat? it seems you are another ignorant who doesnt understand issue.. Just ''hurr durr i hate people who want established race since vanilla''

Mop, cata and wod are still only 10 levels? I don't get it, why not make them span over 20 levels so you can complete the entire expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Lycefli View Post
    Wait...that means...I can skip...CATA Zones!?

YES!
    I don't understand how would that be possible, unless you grind alot?
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2017-11-08 at 12:50 PM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    I don't understand how would that be possible, unless you grind alot?
    Because Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria zones will be lvl 80-90. You can do all your leveling in Pandaria after hitting level 70 (unless they tone down XP gain by a lot that you have to do more than the whole continent to get 10 levels).

Hogger costume head looks like a wolf instead of a hog.

There are no current plans for Gnome Paladins.
    Who cares about Gnome paladins? I wanna see gnome druids. Kittens, Teddy Bears, Shrubs and literal THUNDER CHICKENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Haha, high elf haters always contradict themselves.. They enjoy tears of high elf fans, but they hate when they create thread about them every week.
    If you are talking about me specifically, I am not a high elf hater, I just see how stupid this idea is. And I dare you to search my post history and find even a single post that complains about creating threads regarding high elves

Will be fun to do "For the Horde" and "For the Alliance" now that all of the leaders are standing in the capitals.

and Wrathion
    Wait, what? Two expansions of silence and he just reappears in an Alliance area?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet