Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    High elves.. wood elves.. you guys should play eso you gonna love it.
    This. So many people having lack of imagination and clinging to much to stereotypical fantasy like LotR or ESO or WC RTS.

Well he certainly doesnt speak for high elf fans. High elf fans want high elves - first elves who appeared in warcraft franchise, to be playable as an alliance race. High elf fans dont want fabricated elves, choco dracula elves, lightforged elves, iron elves.

Can someone actually tell me where all the High elf hype came from?

Also - https://imgur.com/a/f4cRq is still the best representation for elf hype in my opinion.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Well he certainly doesnt speak for high elf fans. High elf fans want high elves - first elves who appeared in warcraft franchise, to be playable as an alliance race. High elf fans dont want fabricated elves, choco dracula elves, lightforged elves, iron elves.
    Well then go play Blood elves, it's the same race. I am sorry.. you have any idea how many pointless threads we have seen over the years with the same thing over and over again..

I for one am glad that those Original elves as you call them stay on the faction were they were first introduced back in BC, High elves renamed blood elves.

Thanks Ion xxx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coldrefreader View Post
    Can someone actually tell me where all the High elf hype came from?

Also - https://imgur.com/a/f4cRq is still the best representation for elf hype in my opinion.
    Yea, Vegan elf was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I thinks its more likely that players want to play high elves without playing horde
    Exactly, they want to be white and play with the rest of the white races. The Alliance even got white Draenei now FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I for one am glad that those Original elves as you call them stay on the faction were they were first introduced back in BC, High elves renamed blood elves.
    I know you are just trolling right now, so dont expect of me any waste of my energy.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    I know you are just trolling right now, so dont expect of me any waste of my energy.
    You already did by responding, but in all seriousness it's the truth sorry.

Deleted
    Best decision by Blizzard yet. First launch Void Elfs so that all race/faction/server change to Void Elfs. Then release High Elves as neutral so everyone have to race change once more.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    This. So many people having lack of imagination and clinging to much to stereotypical fantasy like LotR or ESO or WC RTS.
    We want uncorrupted Highborne-descending elves.
    Void elves are even more corrupt than Blood elves.

Wood/Wild Elves would be a good way to take a new spin on the race, especially if they keep their Arcane magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    And Alliance gets Void Elves who are just like Blood/High Elves.
    Not "just like" they are in fact Blood Elves who were thrown out of the Horde for dabbling in void magic according to the Red Shirt Guy as well as High Elves I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    We want uncorrupted Highborne-descending elves.
    Void elves are even more corrupt than Blood elves.

Wood/Wild Elves would be a good way to take a new spin on the race, especially if they keep their Arcane magic.
    Void Elves are WoW Dark Elves building on the combination of Void and Blood Elf lore. It actually offers some fresh development in the lore and the game in general.

Night Elves are WoW Wood Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post

Meanwhile Horde gets Nightborn which is just Night Elves...
    Technically the Nightborne are a sub-race, since they more-or-less evolved into what they are now.

Blood Elves are just renamed High Elves. You would know this by playing WC3.

I don't understand how people don't understand this. Are we to say that draenei are a separate race from the eredar? No. They are the SAME race with a different name.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Void Elves are WoW Dark Elves building on the combination of Void and Blood Elf lore. It actually offers some fresh development in the lore and the game in general.
    based on your comments you are obsessed with dark elves.. well lucky for you.. You wished for them even they didnt exist in the lore and you got them.. Not everyone could call himself that lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Technically the Nightborne are a sub-race, since they more-or-less evolved into what they are now.

Blood Elves are just renamed High Elves. You would know this by playing WC3.

I don't understand how people don't understand this.
    Void elves are just purple/pale elves.. That didnt stop them being playable on the different faction.
    That you ignore presence of high elves in lore isnt our fault and you should update your knowledge.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-11-08 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    They pretty much have. All the debate is now is wasted breath.

Everyone should just move on.
    No, it really isn't. Muffinus said they are taking community feedback for desired races. We all know you are 110% in the anti-High Elf camp, so don't act as though you're neutral and unbiased.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're "pretty much Blood Elves, so no", but actual Blood Elves are A-OK

That they think High Elves and Blood Elves are basically "one in the same" shows how little they know their own lore, but that doesn't exactly surprise me nowadays.

Post-WOTLK, the lore pretty much became entirely expendable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    No, it really isn't. Muffinus said they are taking community feedback for desired races. We all know you are 110% in the anti-High Elf camp, so don't act as though you're neutral and unbiased.
    Yeah, we know they take community feedback on desired races.

That's why you have Void Elves instead of High Elves, because they heard those of us opposed to it. If High Elves weren't so contested or controversial do you think they'd have come up with Void Elves in the first place?

The fact you can't see that Void Elves were created specifically to give the Alliance a thalassian elf model without giving you pure High Elves is staggering. What? You really think if you keep complaining enough they'll add a thalassian elf model to the game for a third time?

If you want to play a normal looking thalassian elf, you have to go Horde.

Otherwise you can play your 95% match yet still somehow not good enough Void Elf.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Yeah, we know they take community feedback on desired races.

That's why you have Void Elves instead of High Elves, because they heard those of us opposed to it. If High Elves weren't so contested or controversial do you think they'd have come up with Void Elves in the first place?

The fact you can't see that Void Elves were created specifically to give the Alliance a thalassian elf model without giving you pure High Elves is staggering. What? You really think if you keep complaining enough they'll add a thalassian elf model to the game for a third time?

If you want to play a normal looking thalassian elf, you have to go Horde.

Otherwise you can play your 95% match yet still somehow not good enough Void Elf.
    You have zero good reasons for opposition though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You have zero good reasons for opposition though.
    I've tons of good reasons for opposition. Always have. Have had thread after thread on this subject for years.

It's your side that has zero reasons for this inane persistance. You got a Thalassian Elf playable on the Alliance!

But now that you have it you should be grateful. And the sheer ingratitude that after finally getting the model you have the temerity to still complain and moan and weep that it just isn't good enough and you plan to continue this moaning campaign because you've somehow convinced yourself that moaning got you Void Elves so that even more moaning will surely get you High Elves is sad and pathetic.

The race is playable. Has always been playable. You made the choice not to play it because you decided to wait in the hope that one day blizzard would allow you to recreate your lord of the rings fantasy in WOW. That's not our fault. If you want to spend the rest of WoW waiting for High Elves, be our guest. You'll wait in vain.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2017-11-08 at 10:37 PM.