Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No. It's vanilla, no dual spec.

Deleted
    Dual spec was definately an amazing, core feature of the game. Such a shame it didn't exist in vanilla. Oh well, guess you're out of luck then.

Deleted
    Quoting for truth.

"You were never the targeted audience for this.
    The majority of the targeted audience is already unsubbed.
    The legacy community despises everything you're asking for.

You want QoLs? Play Legion.
    You want new race models? Play Legion.
    You want transmog? Play Legion.
    You want updated graphics? Guess what? Play Legion.

You already ruined live WoW for the old school player base.
    Don't ruin WoW Classic for us."

I am going to laugh my fucking ass off when all of these "WOULDNT BE VANILLA" nerds get their shit in a twist because Blizzard actually makes significant Quality of Life changes to Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by lookatmypet View Post
    Nope. They wont. You all begged and begged for "Vanilla", so Vanilla you will get. It will be clunky and not player or spec friendly, just as it was. Being unable to play what spec you liked, not having gold, not being able to purchase a mount/riding skill was part of the experience.
    Vanilla was/is not what everyone so fondly remembers, it was very difficult to do things due to the tremendous time investment.
    ^this. if you want QoL improvements then just twink a level 60 on legion servers :S the whole point people wanted classic was because retail had been made to easy. so adding anything that even makes it remotely easier takes away the point of classic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    I am going to laugh my fucking ass off when all of these "WOULDNT BE VANILLA" nerds get their shit in a twist because Blizzard actually makes significant Quality of Life changes to Vanilla.
    Still wouldn't be vanilla though.

Nope. I would admit maybe a nerf to how much you spend on respec. But even that is not Vanilla, so...
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Deleted
    The morons asking for QOL changes are NOT the same people who have been campaigning for legacy servers. They're either trolls or clueless noobs jumping on the band wagon.

Example, most people asking for dual spec using the justification it's too expensive for tanks to respec all the time are clearly clueless. Plate wearers spent more on repair bills in a week than than they would on respec's in an entire month. Of course, they never experienced the pain that was classic repair bills. And most guilds had funds specifically dedicated to helping pay for tanks repairs / respecs, so the point is moot in either case.

No no no no no.

Leave classic the fuck alone. If you want QOL improvements, play Legion or BFA, holy hell.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Perhaps if it charged you the same amount of gold for if you were respeccing, it'd be okay.

No it isnt a must. It wasnt a vanilla feature.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Of course. The comment was made "tongue in cheek".
    Hard to tell the sarcasm in text from the horde of people actually thinking that way

15+ Year Old Account
    See, the problem is that most of the pro-classic crowd has either forgotten, choose not to remember or weren't actually part of Vanilla to remember the following:

Most, if not all Quality of Life changes, were made as a result of a sizable portion of the vocal minority/majority asking.

Dual-Spec, because of the conversation taking place here, especially from Tanks/Healers.

Heirlooms, because it took too damn long to level through Vanilla/BC for people who enjoyed making Alts.

Mount/Pet tabs, because collectors, plus bag/bank space was at a premium.

Increased gold (dailies, etc) to combat bot-farmers (if you don't need to buy gold, the farmer's worth is minimized). Which in turn created gold-sinks (mounts, especially, later the BMAH)

Transmog, because people didn't like giving up their appearances they loved, even after progressing. T1, T2 (Paladin T2 especially), T3 (which is why it's so sought after in the BMAH), etc.

Etc etc.

Everything they did, was because we (the players) asked for it. Of course some wouldn't be happy, and ultimately it changed more than most of you liked, clearly. But it's certainly not because Blizzard didn't listen. They did. And beyond bug fixes, Time is a Round Circle -- it will repeat itself. It's why a lot of us (I'm not anti-Classic, i'm anti-pirate) feel as if this is just going to be a waste, because it'll all come right back up given enough time.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Oh man... i cannot WAIT for Blood of Heroes. /cackles
    "Hey, what's this thing?" [clicks on it] "Huh?" "Ow! Ahhhh!" [dies]

Classic w/ newer features is not classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    No. I played prot warr main during vanilla and not being able to switch spec on the spot was part of what gave the char identity.
    It's why I levelled as Ret, but carried a shield and 1-hander in my bags for tanking levelling dungeons. Looking back on it, the healer I levelled with was really, really good.

"Vanilla WoW was literally the perfect game but it needs <insert feature from expansion X>."

Quote Originally Posted by Octayvius View Post
    I played vanilla when strat scholo and brd were ten man's, and ubrs was 15 man, i raided like that for a long time, is vanilla no longer vanilla if it makes those 5 man like it did later on forcing our guilds community to go through major issues? Or is it vanilla when it's 10 man? Which one is authentically more vanilla? This argument is so arbitrary and about muh feels it really blows away any comprehension on the issue.
    Eh, the usual "I played vanilla, which is why my idea of removing certain aspects of vanilla is automatically legitimized" take on things.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    wouldnt be vanilla then would it

You guys need to stop with this phrase.

Its not called Vanilla, its called Classic. Why do you think that is?

OT: I think they already have plans for additions like this and I'll come back to say I told you so to the nay sayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alteiry View Post
    "Vanilla WoW was literally the perfect game but it needs <insert feature from expansion X>."
    That moment when Legion is more vanilla than vanilla.