Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    He lived past day two last game, he shouldn't get to used to that in my opinion.
    That's not cool at all. Please don't put me back into that terrible cycle. T.T

Vote: Crackleslap

That's a lot of shots fired for a D1 ! D:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    That's not cool at all. Please don't put me back into that terrible cycle. T.T

This is some extreme prejudice. JUST BECAUSE, a game I could have won as town, but didn't because I was afk, then followed by a game where I WAS scum and won. DOESN'T mean you get to kill me because of that! :P A current theme; RUDE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    That's a lot of shots fired for a D1 ! D:
    A-sayo m8, back me up here! You're good right?

- - - Updated - - -

Like Largeypoo right? M8. Hear me out. Okay. You having Cruelle dissing ya and then you vote me. Clearly an opportunist vote. Large is scum confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    This is some extreme prejudice. JUST BECAUSE, a game I could have won as town, but didn't because I was afk, then followed by a game where I WAS scum and won. DOESN'T mean you get to kill me because of that! :P A current theme; RUDE!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Like Largeypoo right? M8. Hear me out. Okay. You having Cruelle dissing ya and then you vote me. Clearly an opportunist vote. Large is scum confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Largehorn
    No just self preservation. But accuse me of what you want...

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Never said I was good.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Never said I was good.
    Shit boy, I thought you had my back!

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Dear Editor.

I was walking around the neighbourhood feeding kittens the other day, when I encountered true a blemish on society. I am of course talking about dog owners. These insidious hate-spewing, worthless and malicious sacks of meat only exists to torment weak and defenseless kittens. I am appalled that there is no death penalty for being a dog owner. I have written my councilman to request this state of affairs changing immediately, and I write this letter to encourage others to do the same.

PS: Graeham is a dog owner.

unvote
    vote: Graeham

Signed, a concerned reader.
    Fake news! Everyone knows I adore and favour cats and kittens!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I believe the lady doth protest too much!

String him up!

Dear Editor

I wish to reply to an earlier community column letter I saw on page 2. Specifically this.

I must stress that anyone who adores and favours cats and kittens cannot be scum in my book. Unless they secretly are some sort of dog-loving scum lying to misdirect from the fact that they were caught with the proverbial cat in their backsack, held against that poor creature's will, so to speak.

But in this case, I must let civilized debate let its course. As such, I wish to formally apologize to Graeham for apparently having mixed him up with some other shady individual walking the park the other day. With a dog. Yes, it is true. I did see a dog in the park the other day. And be not it for me to needlessly spell how this means doom and disaster on our otherwise pleasant community, but I shall not rest until said dog owner is expelled to somewhere more suitable for dog owners. Like the center of the sun.

Furthermore I also wish to vehemently accuse the vile and slanderous lies printed in your very newspaper that I am some sort of "doggo". I have never! The nerve of some people. This newspaper would be far better off without such terrible behavior. Accusing someone of being a dog or similar is just vile. I fail to see how the editor of the Daily Newspaper can even consider printing such hate speech.

unvote
    vote: Crackleslap

Signed, a concerned reader.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I hate Cats for the most part, they're generally kinda assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I missed you, especially in my last game, I needed your help convincing town of something. Family Guy game I think. Anyway town won in the end but would have been much quicker had you been there. Final day came down to 3 of us on that game.
    "I need to convince someone of something. Where the hell is Ret?"

I suppose I can live with this public image.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I must stress that anyone who adores and favours cats and kittens cannot be scum in my book. Unless they secretly are some sort of dog-loving scum lying to misdirect from the fact that they were caught with the proverbial cat in their backsack, held against that poor creature's will, so to speak.
    What is your take on cat-on-cat violence?

Vote Count:

Crackleslap(5): listo (#21), Reticence (#22), Valyrian (#25), Largehorn (#41), Danner (#49)
    Largehorn(3): Virothe (#14), Cruelle (#23), Crackleslap (#43),
    Danner(1): A-sayo (#13)
    listo(1): Marack (#19)

Not voting (2): Graeham, Kryllian

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Vote Count:

Crackleslap(5): listo (#21), Reticence (#22), Valyrian (#25), Largehorn (#41), Danner (#49)
    Largehorn(3): Virothe (#14), Cruelle (#23), Crackleslap (#43),
    Danner(1): A-sayo (#13)
    listo(1): Marack (#19)

Not voting (2): Graeham, Kryllian

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
    Pffft but no countdown to how much longer the day is? Mods be slippin since I last played!

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Pffft but no countdown to how much longer the day is? Mods be slippin since I last played!
    oh pft its on the first page!1 but just for you

Deadline for Day 1

7+ Year Old Account
    If it weren’t your first game back in awhile I’d vote you for being a cat hater. But I’ll remember that...

Vote Largehorn

Cuz...you keep stealing my morning newspaper off the lawn

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I hate Cats for the most part, they're generally kinda assholes.

Vote: Virothe

Vote: Virothe
    It's not my fault all the cats my family has had have been assholes!

wuh...wuh...

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post

What is your take on cat-on-cat violence?

Look, this is strictly off the record, but... cats can be some real assholes.
    It's okay though, because they are cute. They get away with it. We love them anyway, right?

Dog people, not so much.

Also, that picture is ridiculously cute. I blame the human for attaching an evil object on the otherwise perfect kitten, forcing its mother to dismantle it. The object, that is. Not the kitten.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, relevant:

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Need more kittens.

Unvote