Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    FWIW, a friend of mine tried launching Watch_Dogs from the promotion thing, and he can't play it until tomorrow. I guess you can pre-load it today, and play it tomorrow...?
    it technically starts tomorrow, but can claim it today

- - - Updated - - -

also that revan expansion for SWTOR it said redeemed, but it's not under Games on my account page. only says rise of the hutt cartel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    This months humble monthly has two games (dead rising 2 and resi 5) that were in previous bundles.... i thought when they launched monthly they said this wouldn't happen :/
    They said it wouldn't have repeats within the monthly, not that nothing would be duplicated from any other bundles.

I'm pretty certain neither of those games were in the Monthly ever. I thiiiink I've been subbed from the first announcement (although I could be wrong and have missed a couple months) and I don't have either.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
    This months humble monthly has two games (dead rising 2 and resi 5) that were in previous bundles.... i thought when they launched monthly they said this wouldn't happen :/
    Resident Evil 5 hasn't been in any bundle: https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q...ilvgoldedition

The base game without the DLC was only in a Capcom Bundle 2 years ago: https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q...=residentevilv

Dead Rising 2 was in a Capcom Rising bundle 3 months ago, but never in a Humble Monthly Bundle (which is what it was referring to): https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q...n=deadrisingii

7+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not a bundle for me, but someone around here might enjoy it:

https://www.humblebundle.com/strategy-sim-bundle

It also looks like Wasteland, The Bard's Tale, and Tormentor X Punisher got added to the Jumbo Bundle from last week.

Deleted
    "Average Playtime: 40.6 hours".

That's an odd thing to put below a sandbox sim game.
    You can get more, if you like it.
    Personally I thought meh! Banished & Aven Colony are miles better

I have a 30% off voucher for Party Hard Tycoon, anyone interested?

Also... I have a total of 14 cards for 4 different games that I can't put on the market anymore because "This item can no longer be bought or sold on the Community Market because Valve no longer has a business relationship with the developer.". How do I sell these now?

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't. You turn them to gems and if you have enough you turn those gems into a new trading card pack.

Deleted
    New games on gog connect. Syberia 1 & 2 I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently first one is free on gog too.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    You don't. You turn them to gems and if you have enough you turn those gems into a new trading card pack.
    Bleh, that sucks. Can only get 93 gems with those cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    I have a 30% off voucher for Party Hard Tycoon, anyone interested?

Also... I have a total of 14 cards for 4 different games that I can't put on the market anymore because "This item can no longer be bought or sold on the Community Market because Valve no longer has a business relationship with the developer.". How do I sell these now?
    What is the point of the cards anyways

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    What is the point of the cards anyways
    If you get all the cards of one game, you can combine them into something. If I recall, it becomes a voucher for like a discount on another game. Or you can get badges, and I think your account levels up faster. You can earn a certain amount of cards by playing the game, but never all of them, so you have to trade or buy them to get them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main purpose is to level your Steam account. Every 10 levels allows you to customise your profile with features such as an achievement showcase or a screenshot showcase. Each game will only drop 3/4 of the available cards (and duplicates are possible) so you have to trade or purchase the remaining cards, meaning Valve and the developer make a couple of pennies. When millions of people are spending pennies every day, it quickly adds up. There is also the incentive of getting a discount to a popular game, although you have no control over what game you receive. I've personally had discounts for Postal 2, The Binding of Isaac and Rogue Legacy on top of tons of other games I've never heard of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Green Man Gaming is doing some kind of special VIP deal thing although their website was all screwed up and I missed being able to grab a 25% off voucher for Shadow of War and never even saw what the first free game was. I believe the plan is to give away a new game every 6 hours but I am not sure when it started nor when the next free game will be up.

Deleted
    Today's Deal: Save 70% on Deadpool!*

This is your last chance to buy Deadpool on Steam- the game will be retired from the store on November 16th. Second time it's been removed.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/34483/

Removed again? The pleasures of licensed games.... At least Alan Wake was dirty cheap when it was pulled out; Deadpool is 9€. Oh well.... i'll pass.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    It is dumb isn't it.
    Would've thought the devs would try to make it permanent licence, less screwing about.
    Apparently gog have also had to remove load of games from their site, all because they're moving address lol & said they "hope to get them back."

Just had a quick look, doesn't look all that good, will give it a miss too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Today's Deal: Save 70% on Deadpool!*

This is your last chance to buy Deadpool on Steam- the game will be retired from the store on November 16th. Second time it's been removed.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/34483/
    Wellll FUCK i mean i have on ps4 but geh...

Deleted

Deleted
    Plants vs. Zombies™ Game of the Year Edition free on origin

Starcraft2 is now free.
    https://www.starcraft2.com/en-us/

- - - Updated - - -

New bundle, but different.
    Bunch of games, but no tiers.

https://www.humblebundle.com/care-package