7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Replying to confirm I indeed love Pathfinder and hope they keep using the system. The complaints from Legion are hilarious. In WoD it was a bit more understandable because they did kind of lead people on, but in Legion they outright said Pathfinder was happening, they even gave dates Flying would be in game afaik. To complain about Pathfinder post WoD is just bitching for the sake of bitching.
    Yup, pretty much this. Makes sense to experience all the content at least once on ground and then be able to unlock flying sometime during the first major patch.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw, different topic, who is Lightforging Draenei in the storyline introducing them? From the Blizzcon leak we know that there are Draenei recruits who are being Lightforged now but I presumed that would require X'era's help. Will another Naaru come forward and do that? I'd love if A'dal showed up
    A'dal is best naaru

(Also, what have I missed? This thread has gone twenty pages in a couple hours)

Well, until you posted it was almost 2 hours with no response. Thread is moving slow.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Wowhead used a clickbait title. Surely not.
    Doesn't seem like a highly clickbait title. To me at least. Every NPC in WoW belongs to a race.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    Something I've noticed that the Alliance might take advantage of

the portal/translocator thingy right inside undercity. unless destroyed during the battle, they could theoretically use it to send some skilled rouges in and just mess silvermoon up too. not saying their leader is in silvermoon (his name escapes me) but still...unless the belfs realize it soon enough and just turn it off or something.

just something i noticed!
    Alrighty, who wants to do a Jenkins raid when 8.0 hits?

Because this xpac is HvA I do hope Blizz finally adds a new reward for killing all the faction leaders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    That seems like nitpicking to me. The point he's trying to convey is just that players have become powerful.
    yet lore wise its only ONE. but red shirt guy has proven more then once that blizzard sucks at their own lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    yet lore wise its only ONE. but red shirt guy has proven more then once that blizzard sucks at their own lore
    Dear god they make mistakes, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OUR BELOVED FRANCHISES!!??!

Go home.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Shut up Martin.
    Tortollan are a joke race, just like Murlocs.
    No they are not u silly undead goat:
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275921/b...els-and-tortol
    "At the interview, Jeremy Feasel confirmed Tortollans are in Battle for Azeroth, so it looks very likely Tottle is on the way."

plus isnt it kinda ironic that a shitty space goat calls another race a joke? ^^

That Tortollan they showed off at Blizzcon certainly did not look like a comedic relief race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Wow it's almost as if that a game with constantly changing/evolving lore is bound to have mistakes that don't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    That Tortollan they showed off at Blizzcon certainly did not look like a comedic relief race.
    i saw him in the video. very glad it doesn't have a stupid kiddy looking model, like the hearthstone cards. actually a pretty cool race.

not something i'd want to see playable though i think.

As much as I’d love playable Tortollan, the model they chose for Tortollan doesn’t look like its fit as a playable race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Tortollan the new meme race to replace Murlocs?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

As much as I wish they were, I doubt it. https://twitter.com/wowhead/status/929107072465039361 They look far too fierce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im so glad I can pay less than 1 dollar a month for an ad free experience here. Love this site, but loud popups were giving me heart attacks. Bye bye Ublock.

Sorry off topic but thought it was neat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Of course you can, that's why /hug exists

/hug @Fahrad Wagner
    /hug @Deldramar
    I want a hug =/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=275919/t...d-hybrid-role-

This interview on island expeditions makes the system sound way more well thought-out than the BlizzCon panel suggested. I don't understand why these details didn't get talked about.

I agree. He's fantastic at communicating, owning up to the team's mistakes, and crucially, good at defending unpopular decisions and giving their reasoning.

He seems to know what works, what doesn't, and where the game needs to go. He's given it a clear direction, for good or ill.
    I love Ion.

- - - Updated - - -

ROI >>> costumer satisfaction
    It's like that in any business. And what features is hated by 99%? WF/TF seems to be near a 50-50 split, since a lot of people enjoy it.
    Legiondary system - removed in BfA.
    They tried a different version of mission tables and saw that people still complained - removed in BfA (tho I think that a lot of people will in the end want some form of it in BfA)
    If people complain/want it during beta they might add one in a patch?

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't say no drought in any of the BfA interviews, so that gives a bit hope (like the plan is for almost no drought, but they don't want us to say "you promised no drought" if they don't manage)

I'm hoping for a late August/Early September release, tho I expect a October release (anything later than 20th November and I'm dissapointed)
    IM hoping for June or July. Anything past August and I will be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Is Tortollan the new meme race to replace Murlocs?
    yep, they need a plan b if they are to ever consider making murlocs an allied race

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/929239911047217152

Muffinus just soft-confirmed requiring exhalted for the 4 Legion Allied Races I think.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat;47988055I
    want a hug =/
    Awwwwn poor little chicken, come here. *hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Muffinus just soft-confirmed requiring exhalted for the 4 Legion Allied Races I think.
    The question is, do we need to reach exalted on ANY character or specific Horde / Alliance characters so on a minimum of TWO characters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

I don't know about you...But I really don't want a Highmountain...Well maybe another time...Have to check my rep for Nightborne...
    Zandalari would be more interesting...and I still have my Darkspear Troll Female Druid and got all the classes already for the Horde faction...
    Could make more alts with the same classes and try them out...The Allied Races I mean...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I want a hug =/
    Here have a hug man...
    /hug...

For the Horde!