Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Read my posts smartass, I've always been a fan of classic realms. But this is a shining example why they DIDN'T want to do it.
    Because idiots are now asking for more content in vanilla as well as things to be changed, and this is exactly what we knew would happen.
    Stop being so pathetic and miserable, it's laughable.

Maybe go through someone's comments before you go and make yourself look like a fool, aye?
    Deal deal deal deal deal

with with with with with

it it it it it it it it it it it it

In my estimation Naxx will be cleared within 3 months and pretty much on farm for alot of guilds within 6 to 9 months. An MMO needs new content, TBC will not do because they started the butchering of classic with the first expansion. What I think would be the best is to have the classic experience but also with new content like I said they could recycle karazhan and black temple as level 60 40 man raids post Naxx with the attunements you had in vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has got to be a brigade. "I want dual-spec!" "Balance the classes" "We should have LFD" "Why can't have AoE loot?" I honestly hate this forum and I wish Blizzard would have just kept Legacy a secret until it was almost ready to go.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    A lot more will.
    Meanwhile in reality........ Most guilds wont be able to FIND 4 geared warrior tanks, much less get to 4H with them

If they want to keep the progress going after NAXX, I don't think by adding Karazhan is the right way to do it. That would make the game not really the "classic" wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velsuz View Post
    If they want to keep the progress going after NAXX, I don't think by adding Karazhan is the right way to do it. That would make the game not really the "classic" wow.
    I have an idea progress the realm to BC after a couple years...
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    tHaT wOuLdN't Be VaNiLlA

Naxx is gated due to resist gear, consumables and everyone needing certain gear levels more than mechanics. MC people will fly through. BWL will take a little longer. AQ and Naxx will go slow.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you must add some post-naxx content give the people the option to transfer their 60s to a TBC server after x years.

I know TBC transfers could destroy some guilds and whatnot, but it's still better the forcing a whole server into TBC.

Also start fresh vanilla servers periodically.

And merge existing vanilla servers if the rest of population moves on to TBC.

Of course I'd still keep out any non-vanilla features, and even better if they could develop some time gating 1.1 to 1.12 system but that'd be complicated.

At the very least time-locked unlocks for raids, and of course the AQ server-event.

New level 60 content would be like "alternate universe" and be pretty weird imo. So keep it away
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-11 at 03:49 PM.

I dont get what are you guys really wanting to happen on a vanilla server? You want to keep adding new things? Vanilla ice cream with all the damn fixings? I dont get you guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Meanwhile in reality........ Most guilds wont be able to FIND 4 geared warrior tanks, much less get to 4H with them
    It was actually 8 tanks. That is when a lot of guilds broke up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladar View Post
    In my estimation Naxx will be cleared within 3 months and pretty much on farm for alot of guilds within 6 to 9 months. An MMO needs new content, TBC will not do because they started the butchering of classic with the first expansion. What I think would be the best is to have the classic experience but also with new content like I said they could recycle karazhan and black temple as level 60 40 man raids post Naxx with the attunements you had in vanilla.
    Lmao. “A lot of guilds” never even touched Naxx let alone had it on farm. But okayyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Lmao. “A lot of guilds” never even touched Naxx let alone had it on farm. But okayyyyy
    Back in Vanilla the amount of knowledge about the game was a lot less than it is now, so it stands to reason more people will reach Naxx than back in Vanilla, but you're right, most people are going to hit a brick wall, get bored and leave way before ever reaching Naxx... :3

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Back in Vanilla the amount of knowledge about the game was a lot less than it is now, so it stands to reason more people will reach Naxx than back in Vanilla, but you're right, most people are going to hit a brick wall, get bored and leave way before ever reaching Naxx... :3
    Addons and guides will help but vanilla progression is very unforgiving. Quite honestly, it seems most people didn’t play Vanilla or don’t remember the sheer time requirement to be a top raiding guild. I really don’t think most people nowadays would spends hours farming pots and world buffs just be competitive in Naxx 40

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah when will we get new raids and dungeons! We demand new raids and dungeons!!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    if you count only people at 60(As alot of people wil lget to level 20 then give up, just how it works), yes, ALOT more people, because players are much better these days then back then. Look at how long it took people to kill nefarian on live, but how quickly it was done on nost when it was released.
    Okay for starters everything vanilla was tuned like shit, Blizzard set out to rectify the mistake they made with naxx onward.

That being said, naxx is a distant and painful journey away in terms of gearing and raiding, do you really think people are better these days? After lolWoTLK, the go-go's of cata, the implementation of LFR, and LFR-like normal mode? It is hard to keep a mythic team together today at 20 people and those people can barely fumble through the mechanics to get bosses down. In my honest opinion, those people who do world first will still be the one to clear naxx (if they care enough to do it again) and then you will have the 500 more guilds stuck at the bottom still trying to claw their way passed the first few bosses.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe player skill helps with unfair crushing blows.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Man you gotta be dumb or elitist to say something like that.

If Patch 1.12.1 I bet before even half a year people are entering Naxx. <5 Days to hit 60. Guilds pre-BiS farm then Samurai zerg first tiers. Bloodvine OP into wololololo into Choo choo.

Fun fact "<1% Naxx" meme only happened on Retail because logistics was a nightmare for casual Joe to progress (Especially on dead servers, or ones with not many guilds). B.net Chat, Discord, Reddit and a much bigger playerbase consolidated will expedite things.
    Because you played on a Blizz-like server? Top 1% vanilla is still top 1% live. but hey, its easy now.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Yes, they will see it because nax is mechanically a joke.

Maybe they will add Paragon levels, so you could eventually reach Paragon Level 10000 and get 2.1 billions in each stat. Imagine, you log in the game, and everything in the world and dungeons dies during loading screen merely because of your mighty presence - that's how powerful you can become!
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2017-11-11 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Lol, the amount of 'yay vanilla servers now here's the new stuff/improvements/QoL changes we want' topics is mindblowing.

Oh Blizzard, what fresh hell have you unleashed.
    I think that's their entire point. "You think you do, but you don't" - Might not apply to the hardcore vanilla lovers, but it sure does to a lot of others.

Deleted
    Classic content will keep you busy for along time and then...you can start all over with a new toon