Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That's because it's the truth. You can't just look at a list and say someone has x condition.
    And I agree with that...that's why I'm telling him to stop.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Psychopathy is, as Nitro Fun noted, a psychiatric diagnosis. Some armchair psychologist on internet can't diagnose someone with it from text on a forum.
    You don't need to be a meteorologist to know a storm is coming when you look at the sky, and you don't need to be a psychiatrist to know crazy when you read it. /thread
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    You don't need to be a meteorologist to know a storm is coming when you look at the sky, and you don't need to be a psychiatrist to know crazy when you read it. /thread
    Do you even know how assessments are made in psychiatry? It's several weeks of meetings and tests. Not just looking at what someone writes on a forum, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    @Freighter would agree with the motorist's action.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Fuck me blind.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Nah you're not qualified. Just use words you are qualified to use. Like all those descriptors in said diagnosis. Now he can't hold onto the fact you're wrong...or rather unqualified.
    Last edited by RapBreon; 2017-11-12 at 01:06 PM.

And here I was under the impression that everyone in Europe was polite to first responders. Or polite to people strangers in general for that matter when compared to other societies.

You all read it here: such behaviour is justified as lunatics like Freighter might lose their job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    And here I was under the impression that everyone in Europe was polite to first responders. Or polite to people strangers in general for that matter when compared to other societies.
    The residents of Small Heath are not particularly representative of Europeans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The residents of Small Heath are not particularly representative of Europeans.
    However, a small portion of Americans do seem to be representative all of Americans. At least to many of the Europeans on this particular forum. See the irony?

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Or just ask them to move it when they're wrapping up their business?

Communicate like a real human being?

I don't see how that's being a fucking idiot. If I'd tell my boss that I'm late to work because someone blocked my drive they wouldn't believe me and think I'm making up excuses. Could have consequences for the person whose drive was blocked off.
    Saving someone’s life gets priority over you being told of for being late I’m afraid. Besides most people have access to a camera these days, take a picture of it blocking your drive and show your boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    However, a small portion of Americans do seem to be representative all of Americans. At least to many of the Europeans on this particular forum. See the irony?

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.
    Some Europeans are ignorant, so you decided to be ignorant as well?

Most people in Small Heath aren’t European, so there is an 80% chance you are judging Europeans based on the actions of a person that isn’t European.

Deleted
    I don't give a shit if someone dies if it's going to result in severe troubles for me.
    You are an unnecessary human being. I hope singapore deports you and you crawl back to the trash-dumpster you crawled from.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-11-12 at 07:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You are an unnecessary human being. I hope singapore deports you and you crawl back to the trash-dumpster you crawled from.
    I'm dumbfounded how people can even attack her in the manner they are doing here. You say she has no empathy but then people like you go on to call her "unnecessary human being"? To someone that's struggling with depression? Do you even listen to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    And if you were the one dying...would you want the ambulance to prioritize finding a more convenient parking space for your neighbour or saving your life?
    Park on the footpath or the road? Those flashing lights on top are there for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Park on the footpath or the road? Those flashing lights on top are there for a reason.
    Right...better to block off the entire road than just one driveway...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    I'm dumbfounded how people can even attack her in the manner they are doing here. You say she has no empathy but then people like you go on to call her "unnecessary human being"? To someone that's struggling with depression? Do you even listen to yourself?
    He's just talking to her in her own language. Perhaps that will get the point across.

I think the guy has a point. We know your trying to save lives, but we all have jobs and people we have to answer to and maybe the "ambulance blocked my driveway" wasnt gonna fly with his boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Some Europeans are ignorant, so you decided to be ignorant as well?

Most people in Small Heath aren’t European, so there is an 80% chance you are judging Europeans based on the actions of a person that isn’t European.
    The reason for my comparison is quite clear my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I think the guy has a point. We know your trying to save lives, but we all have jobs and people we have to answer to and maybe the "ambulance blocked my driveway" wasnt gonna fly with his boss.
    Than his boss should take it up with the ambulance service and be sure to let them know that, if he's ever in a similar life threatening situation, they should prioritize parking in a way that won't inconvenience anyone before making any attempts to save his life.

I can just picture you guys lying on the ground, unable to breathe but still pushing the paramedics away and pointing at the ambulance parked across your neighbours driveway.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-11-12 at 11:33 PM.