Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    It's not trolling. I'd like to check out the end game but think at this point of wow it's not worth the time investment to play hardcore on classic servers. I have 120 days played in legion but this adds to my account in the long term and I have stuff to show for it. Vanilla is irrelevant more or less now. I can't imagine spending 120 days in vanilla.
    Then you are not the target audience. Keep away from our good game and we'll keep away from your bad game.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I can't take this serious.
    I'm literally suggesting blizzard allow people to buy boosts to level 50 as a little scratch of the back. Because some people would buy a boost. And play the end game to clear it. And it would be reducing the time spent in the game but allowing people to experience things they might not have the burning desire to do otherwise. Considering people talk trash on it saying it's an outdated unbalanced mess and the gameplay is poor.
    Last edited by rootbeerboy; 2017-11-12 at 08:35 PM.

Let us face it. It will be Blizzard's test water server.

The current server is selling mount, pet and boost. Why not?
    Plus selling a full set Naxx gear for $499.

If people are ok with it, selling gear on the current server !
    Just selling everything except Mystic gear.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

Let's face it. You know nothing and just want to spout some nonsense.

15+ Year Old Account

Literally the stupidest thing I have read all day
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by jpedrote52 View Post
    from the mmoc front page in reference to an interview "The experience will be as identical to Vanilla WoW as possible, but they are not sure at which point in the patch life cycle of the original game it will take place." and "Classic servers will not have the features added to current WoW such as Dungeon Finder." they want feedback on the patch cycle not on QoL changes or feature from modern WoW....
    - - - Updated - - -

from the mmoc front page in reference to an interview "The experience will be as identical to Vanilla WoW as possible, but they are not sure at which point in the patch life cycle of the original game it will take place." and "Classic servers will not have the features added to current WoW such as Dungeon Finder." you're correct no one know, but we know that things from modern WoW are out of the question.

- - - Updated - - -

from the mmoc front page in reference to an interview "The experience will be as identical to Vanilla WoW as possible, but they are not sure at which point in the patch life cycle of the original game it will take place." and "Classic servers will not have the features added to current WoW such as Dungeon Finder." Blizzard quality doesn't mean changes as you can see from the quotes, they're not looking to implement a single thing from modern WoW, it means polish, no buggs, stable game etc......
    Lmao... Group finder was in patch 1.12.

God you fucking vanilla try hards that have never clicked a summoning stone before.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

I highly doubt anyone would buy naxx gear on a classic server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palinn View Post
    Vanilla wasn't about the endgame. Character boosts would certainly take away from the experience.

Tokens, as they are on live, would ruin the economy. Besides, gold wasn't that accessible in Vanilla. I doubt a token system would even work.
    Tokens would work just fine, just needs to be separate from the 300k regular token:

Classic Token.

Identical in every way to the regular token, except you can only buy/sell it in Classic.

I would really love to see them implement boosts for people like me who don't want to invest time into classic but want to check out the end game. Wow Tokens would be awesome too then you could purchase consumables etc to go and raid the end game and be done with it. I know many would be strongly against this but I think it's a decent idea for exposure to vanilly.
    This post actually made me feel physically ill.
    What's the point of Classic servers if you're going to skip almost 50% of the experience?
    And yes, leveling is VERY MUCH part of the experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I would really love to see them implement boosts for people like me who don't want to invest time into classic but want to check out the end game.
    The WoW Vanilla experience IS levelling ...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post

God you fucking vanilla try hards that have never clicked a summoning stone before.
    Group Finder was added in patch 3.0.3...
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really love to see them implement boosts for people like me who don't want to invest time into classic but want to check out the end game.
    If you don't have the time to invest into leveling, you don't have the time to invest in the end game.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Wtf is "Mystic Gear"?
    Are you referring to Mythic Gear, which doesn't exist in Vanilla?

I'm literally suggesting blizzard allow people to buy boosts to level 50 as a little scratch of the back. Because some people would buy a boost. And play the end game to clear it. And it would be reducing the time spent in the game but allowing people to experience things they might not have the burning desire to do otherwise. Considering people talk trash on it saying it's an outdated unbalanced mess and the gameplay is poor.
    Like I said in the original post it could actually be good for exposure of the game and allow more people to possibly experience original vanilla end game. Players might stick around to farm legendaries or pvp and it could help promote a raiding scene for the vanilla servers.

Nobody would ever accept you into any raid or even dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post

When people refer to group finder they're typically referring to dungeon finder/raid finder that came in 3.3 or 4.3 respectively, Vanilla did have a group finder of sorts but it was very dysfunctional, slow and almost nobody used it resulting in it taking longer then just searching for people in chat.

Another words it may as well not of existed, and likely won't be used on a classic servers but will still properly exist.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Maybe YOUR vanilla wow experience was leveling. However some people cleared all the end game raids. Just because YOUR experience you hold on to dearly might've been just leveling doesn't mean vanilla has more to offer.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It was a big part of the first-character new experience but it wasn't the whole game by any stretch.

Rank 13 pvp took a LOT more hours then 1-60 for me.

I raided ZG/AQ20/MC on 2 alts even, multiple 60s were a thing.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-12 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Very much doubt if there will be a store or boosts or anything of that nature.
    Tokens will exist, even if indirectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Nobody would ever accept you into any raid or even dungeon.
    You wouldn't allow someone who clears mythic on live realms and was boosted in vanilla to join your groups? Because vanilla had much more depth than today's game right?