So this game, to what exactly market is going to sell it self? And im talking about pc specs cause all i see is the demand of very powerful pc as we speak, when the game is un-optimized. To play it on the bare minimun u r looking at a rig close to 1000dollars, and to be able to fully able to play it 4k res, or 1920x1080, smooth fps above 60 etc u gonna need monster cpu, 64gb or ram cause even with 32gbvram the game cant follow and all that if u r somehow alone.

What happens when for example the game releases, whenever that is, 1500 players/ships gather to a place and do whatever or battle etc? Cause all i see atm is that even double 1080tis cant handle it, either cause its bad optimized or we simply dont have the tech atm to be able to play those kind of game at highest lvl.

I mean if this game launches with 1 million players and only 10k can play the game cause their pc cost close to 10k and the rest will play it on the min settings with lags, low frames and eventually pcs that will die after 2 hours of gaming cause all will be working at 100% all the time, i cant see how this game will be in good state.

They said it themselves in one of their video that the planets will be generated as u travel to them cause its impossible to render and spawn the entire thing.

I mean how many ppl will be able and willing to pay thousands of dollars in upgrades just for a game? For me it seems bad marketing. Im sorry if anything has changed lately and i havent been with the news, then discard this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    either cause its bad optimized or we simply dont have the tech atm
    Both. They're doing bare minimum optimization for what is out, just enough to make it run. And they don't have the tech in place yet for it to run with anymore. Supposedly, there is/was recently a stress test last week with 60 people in one area, all in ships, between 30-50 fps. Overall, optimization doesn't occur until beta, but that said, they are missing the groundwork for their actual desired performance. It was initially slated to be in 3.0, but we were told that it was pushed back. But if the stress test reports are true, then they finally got something working for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnderson View Post
    circa 2015
    God, you are so boring with your lame attempts at sarcasm and inability to behave in an adult manner.
    Regardless of what idiots like Derek Smart says, do you really think they can run 457 staff off $1 million a month? You can't ignore basic costs because some tool has been banging on about ELE for the last couple of years.

Pointing to shitty examples as a way to defend something is not a good argument, it's just avoiding the topic entirely, like a troll would do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KyrtF View Post
    Perhaps then, instead of repeating yourself, you can instead point out something which is "new" or "groundbreaking" or "innovative"?

It isn't serialised variables or RaaT, nor is it sublimation AI or procedurally generated cities. It isn't procedurally generated solar systems or localise physics grids, all of which and more is technology used before...sometimes for decades.

At best, CIG amended its game engine to include these systems but none of them were developed by CIG nor were any of them innovated by CIG nor are any of them ground breaking for having been used by CIG.

Star Citizen is built on the innovations of other teams. It is following where they led.
    Even though, specifically they are building a fully customized procedural tool to help increase the speed of development.

Nothing new mate, nothing new and lets ignore all the links.

I am done, this debate is wasting my time. See you in 2-4 years upon release.

- - - Updated - - -

So this game, to what exactly market is going to sell it self? And im talking about pc specs cause all i see is the demand of very powerful pc as we speak, when the game is un-optimized. To play it on the bare minimun u r looking at a rig close to 1000dollars, and to be able to fully able to play it 4k res, or 1920x1080, smooth fps above 60 etc u gonna need monster cpu, 64gb or ram cause even with 32gbvram the game cant follow and all that if u r somehow alone.

What happens when for example the game releases, whenever that is, 1500 players/ships gather to a place and do whatever or battle etc? Cause all i see atm is that even double 1080tis cant handle it, either cause its bad optimized or we simply dont have the tech atm to be able to play those kind of game at highest lvl.

I mean if this game launches with 1 million players and only 10k can play the game cause their pc cost close to 10k and the rest will play it on the min settings with lags, low frames and eventually pcs that will die after 2 hours of gaming cause all will be working at 100% all the time, i cant see how this game will be in good state.

They said it themselves in one of their video that the planets will be generated as u travel to them cause its impossible to render and spawn the entire thing.

I mean how many ppl will be able and willing to pay thousands of dollars in upgrades just for a game? For me it seems bad marketing. Im sorry if anything has changed lately and i havent been with the news, then discard this post.
    I dont think we are going to see large scales battles like that, client and server wont be able to handle it.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Even though, specifically they are building a fully customized procedural tool to help increase the speed of development.
    They aren't the only team to use special tools. And developing such tools makes sense only if they save time. Procedural generation of worlds and cities is not new and it shouldn't take them six years of development to produce 600 worlds.

Nothing new mate, nothing new and lets ignore all the links.
    I'm not ignoring the links. CIG have hyped a lot of systems but ultimately, the hard truth you need to accept is that everything they've added to the game, all those innovations and ground breaking advances?

CIG either licensed them or they've been in use for decades.

So when people say CIG are innovating or are on the cutting edge or are creating technologies never seen before...I have to laugh.

FOIP? Licensed and already used in some games. RaaT? Part of game development for decades. Headscanning? We had that with the Amiga...anyone else remember Corporation? Localised physics grids? Serialised variables? AI? All and more are old pre existing technology.

Using them is neither innovative, nor ground breaking and they most certainly are not a case of CIG forging ahead and developing new technologies.
    Last edited by KyrtF; 2017-11-13 at 08:46 AM.

Deleted
    hahahahahhaa

this game barely runs with 4 players in the same instance

don't fall for the latest 64 player test, it doesn't exists, its just another marketing push

as a single player game maybe it will be releases in 2030 with 10% of the promised features

but as multiplayer? hahaha

p.s. 1 year since C Robber told us 3.0 is ready. curious what new lies will come for the year end money grab. the 64 player "test" was one, more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by 1001 View Post
    God, you are so boring with your lame attempts at sarcasm and inability to behave in an adult manner.
    Regardless of what idiots like Derek Smart says, do you really think they can run 457 staff off $1 million a month? You can't ignore basic costs because some tool has been banging on about ELE for the last couple of years.

Pointing to shitty examples as a way to defend something is not a good argument, it's just avoiding the topic entirely, like a troll would do.
    God, you are so boring with your lame attempts at pretending to judge a company financial status with your pie in the sky "analysis"...
    I mentioned the "~1$ million on a bad month" and you run with it and do dumb maths because...you are too oblivious to understand that real life business doesn't work that way...

And by the way... here's CIG last 7 month's...

You want them to be in trouble, you wish them to collapse because you can't stand their development progress being constantly shaved down your sore throat.
    It's not going to happen, sorry. Might as well move on to other "concern" tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by EvcRo View Post
    hahahahahhaa
    this game barely runs with 4 players in the same instance
    Cmon you can be a hater without being delusional I think, you can go to youtube now and find multiple videos with 10+ players having a go at it.

You can be hater without going into the realm of the "bat-shit-crazy" lol

There's a reason the Gaming community is very excited with Star Citizen, there's nothing remotely as ambitious at it in the market and people want it so bad, oh do they want it!

Just look at those comments from excited gamers! PC gaming is saved for sure!
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2017-11-13 at 11:07 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    3.0 - Vertical Slice
    4.0 - Alpha
    5.0 - Beta
    6.0 - First third of the game is released and rest is cut up to DLC

This is assuming they don't run out of money somewhere between 3-5
    If people like MrAnderson are anything to go by, the CIG Faithful will literally be mortgaging their homes and selling their internal organs to fund continued "development" of Star Citizen. The True Believers are not emotionally equipped to even consider that their dreams may not come true exactly as the Prophet Roberts has declared.

My initial interest in this game back in 2013/2014 was as a return to the glory days of early/mid 90's space combat sims. A genre that Chris Roberts basically defined. My interests in SC nowadays are purely on the unstoppable trainwreck of a project that has devolved into a highly lucrative scam and the staggering display of naivety on display by many of its diehard backers.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-11-13 at 03:44 PM.

God, you are so boring with your lame attempts at pretending to judge a company financial status with your pie in the sky "analysis"...
    I mentioned the "~1$ million on a bad month" and you run with it and do dumb maths because...you are too oblivious to understand that real life business doesn't work that way...

And by the way... here's CIG last 7 month's...

Also don't forget that above the average ~35million/year funding comes the interest for having tens of millions in the bank, plus the money from Intel/AMD/etc deals, and whatnot which we don't even know about.

Its awesome that they have steady funding, and all the videos are cool as shit. But my question remains.

What will happen when the one million bakers or how many they are, meet the other 500k when the game launches and becomes success? The argument there are plenty youtube videos that show 10 players together is very weak. Im trying to find good points in this game and all i see is doom and gloom, delays and vague tech details.

If im not delusional this game launches as an mmo. Single player games today have modes for 10-20 ppl not mmos. And ill ask again. What will happen when me and my 4 friends stamp uppon a group of 3 friends that bounty hunt a group of another 10 friends and all hell breaks loose? And most important what will happen when inevitably players will gather in home planets (think of dalaran in wow) and thousands upon thousands with come together?

I see 3 things happening. Either they will shard hundreds of players to diff phases (not sure if a single server can divide it self to multiple shards), either they will create such a vast enviroment and so huge that its almost impossible lots of players to meet up, or simply as someone said we cant do any of the above yet and the tech will be there after 3-4 years and thousands upon thousands dollars or eu on pc upgrades. I could see the first option to work but option 2 and 3 will burry the game the first 6 months of release.

Just remember what happend back in the old days of stone age of pcs when colin mcray launched. Only one card could play it and costed more than pcs. Dune 2 the emperors or whatever was called. Noone played it at least 2-3 months after release cause there was no card that could support it. Crysis anyone? If they go the same road as a business plan that our players should have next gen pcs that havent been invented yet as we speaks then......

I dunno i baked on this game and actually im from the very first ppl that donated, the era that almost noone knew about this game and i havent logged for a very long time, a year or so ago. I really hope it goes well and even if it launches with half features will be a great game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its awesome that they have steady funding, and all the videos are cool as shit. But my question remains.

What will happen when the one million bakers or how many they are, meet the other 500k when the game launches and becomes success? The argument there are plenty youtube videos that show 10 players together is very weak. Im trying to find good points in this game and all i see is doom and gloom, delays and vague tech details.

If im not delusional this game launches as an mmo. Single player games today have modes for 10-20 ppl not mmos. And ill ask again. What will happen when me and my 4 friends stamp uppon a group of 3 friends that bounty hunt a group of another 10 friends and all hell breaks loose? And most important what will happen when inevitably players will gather in home planets (think of dalaran in wow) and thousands upon thousands with come together?

I see 3 things happening. Either they will shard hundreds of players to diff phases (not sure if a single server can divide it self to multiple shards), either they will create such a vast enviroment and so huge that its almost impossible lots of players to meet up, or simply as someone said we cant do any of the above yet and the tech will be there after 3-4 years and thousands upon thousands dollars or eu on pc upgrades. I could see the first option to work but option 2 and 3 will burry the game the first 6 months of release.

Just remember what happend back in the old days of stone age of pcs when colin mcray launched. Only one card could play it and costed more than pcs. Dune 2 the emperors or whatever was called. Noone played it at least 2-3 months after release cause there was no card that could support it. Crysis anyone? If they go the same road as a business plan that our players should have next gen pcs that havent been invented yet as we speaks then......

I dunno i baked on this game and actually im from the very first ppl that donated, the era that almost noone knew about this game and i havent logged for a very long time, a year or so ago. I really hope it goes well and even if it launches with half features will be a great game.
    Dual Universe devs explain the methodology that CIG is working on best.

I think the real answer is, no one knows.

Their netcode isn't done yet, and got postponed beyond 3.0, and without it there is no real way to know how the game will handle large player groups.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Ok i see. Havent watched that video, ill make sure i will. Cheers all.

Well if we can account the current Evocati news they are working on 40-60 player/server, but they are using cloud servers and server mesh - means there is seamless transition from one server shard to others, and if theres a crowd then more servers step in to divide the workload, if theres no crowd the number of assigned servers for one particular place will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    If people like MrAnderson are anything to go by, the CIG Faithful will literally be mortgaging their homes and selling their internal organs to fund continued "development" of Star Citizen. The True Believers are not emotionally equipped to even consider that their dreams may not come true exactly as the Prophet Roberts has declared.

My initial interest in this game back in 2013/2014 was as a return to the glory days of early/mid 90's space combat sims. A genre that Chris Roberts basically defined. My interests in SC nowadays are purely on the unstoppable trainwreck of a project that has devolved into a highly lucrative scam and the staggering display of naivety on display by many of its diehard backers.
    If people like Nihilan are anything to go by, the CIG haters will literally be jumping off cliffs or will start selling their internal organs to fund a huge habitable cave's to live in while Star Citizen keeps on being developed and successful. The True Haters are not emotionally equipped to deal with the fact that a game of this magnitude can be pulled off, specially by Sir. Chris Roberts and CIG, a indie company created by sheer gamers will and effort.

My initial interest in this game back in 2012 was to help make a game neglected by the industry usual's. Since one of the genre defining father's, Chris Roberts was having a go at it I choose to back it. My interest in SC nowadays is as strong as ever, seeing this "dream" game come to life bit by bit thanks to the staggering support of gamers from around the world is not only a blessing for the gaming world but a continuous slap in the face of the diehard haters and doubters that are feasting their throats with crow-pie.

What a time to be a live.
    Last edited by MrAnderson; 2017-11-13 at 10:43 PM.

If people like Nihilan are anything to go by, the CIG haters will literally be jumping off cliffs or will start selling their internal organs to fund a huge habitable cave's to live in while Star Citizen keeps on being developed and successful. The True Haters are not emotionally equipped to deal with the fact that a game of this magnitude can be pulled off, specially by Sir. Chris Roberts and CIG, a indie company created by sheer gamers will and effort.
    Again with the "Criticism = Hate". Is it not possible to be simply critical of the work CIG are doing without being labelled by yourself as a "hater"?

My initial interest in this game back in 2012 was to help make a game neglected by the industry usual's. Since one of the genre defining father's, Chris Roberts was having a go at it I choose to back it. My interest in SC nowadays is as strong as ever, seeing this "dream" game come to life bit by bit thanks to the staggering support of gamers from around the world is not only a blessing for the gaming world but a continuous slap in the face of the diehard haters and doubters that are feasting their throats with crow-pie.
    Criticism is not the same as "hate" or "want to fail". I, for one, would be overjoyed to discover I am wrong. I'd have a new game to play...for only £50.

At the same time...I ain't blind to CIGs fault or the problems that Star Citizen is facing an I recall enough about development to know that CIG is storing up a huge amount of technical debt, made worse by its failure to adhere to "best practise" for development. But any time anyone tries to get you to address these issues, you simply label them a hater and ignore the point. I'm still waiting to see which one of the points I raised was a "half truth" or for you to list a true innovation by CIG.

To put it another way...you didn't back this game in 2012. You backed a very different game, a game that was a spiritual successor to Wing Commander. That game is effectively dead; we'll have to wait and see if the promised S42 show revives it. Now, you are supporting a very different game that simply shares the same name. Chris Roberts may have been one of that genres defining fathers - though that is stretching things as he arrived ten years after the genre was invented; Elite, 3D Starstrike, Starion, even 3D Space Attack and other games arrived first - but he is not and never has been involved with an MMO. Which is the genre currently being focussed on.

You seem to be thinking that Star Citizen is a very different game from what is currently being worked on. It's an MMO life simulator set in space where you can fly ships, fight and trade. Not a space combat game. Chris Roberts has NO experience developing that type of game and it shows

Again with the "Criticism = Hate". Is it not possible to be simply critical of the work CIG are doing without being labelled by yourself as a "hater"?
    Criticism is not the same as "hate" or "want to fail". I, for one, would be overjoyed to discover I am wrong. I'd have a new game to play...for only £50.

At the same time...I ain't blind to CIGs fault or the problems that Star Citizen is facing an I recall enough about development to know that CIG is storing up a huge amount of technical debt, made worse by its failure to adhere to "best practise" for development. But any time anyone tries to get you to address these issues, you simply label them a hater and ignore the point. I'm still waiting to see which one of the points I raised was a "half truth" or for you to list a true innovation by CIG.

To put it another way...you didn't back this game in 2012. You backed a very different game, a game that was a spiritual successor to Wing Commander. That game is effectively dead; we'll have to wait and see if the promised S42 show revives it. Now, you are supporting a very different game that simply shares the same name. Chris Roberts may have been one of that genres defining fathers - though that is stretching things as he arrived ten years after the genre was invented; Elite, 3D Starstrike, Starion, even 3D Space Attack and other games arrived first - but he is not and never has been involved with an MMO. Which is the genre currently being focussed on.

You seem to be thinking that Star Citizen is a very different game from what is currently being worked on. It's an MMO life simulator set in space where you can fly ships, fight and trade. Not a space combat game. Chris Roberts has NO experience developing that type of game and it shows
    That's where you are wrong, completely wrong, like usual. I never played Wing Commander, I never played Freelancer, I didn't even knew who Chris Roberts was before knowing Star Citizen.

What I knew was that PC gaming had come to an halt and that "console gaming" was the "cutting edge" at the time. All I wanted was to support a project that would make no compromises at all and push PC Gaming and technology forward by attempting something a bit more risky and advanced than the norm.

Star Citizen and Chris Roberts provide just that, they don't care about delays they don't care about the lame asses that say "It cant be done", "It's too risky", "It's too ambitious" yada yada yada...

It's not about "being blind" about criticism, I know there are troubles, delays and problems in game development, ALL Game Development goes through it. It's an integral part of it and We backers are not oblivious about them in Star Citizen, we just choose to accept them, not because we are blind but because we UNDERSTAND that they are part of the process.

Exibit A: "The Witcher 3 Development Problems"

Exibit B: "Titan aka Overwatch"

Exibit C: "Uncharted - The Dark Days"

I don't give a shit about mere "space games", and neither does the gaming community, that's why Elite is rotting in lalaland and people consume SW Battlefronts like bubble gum, eat and spit out after a while.

Any concern you feel the need to provide to try to "enlighten" us is useless bullshit, and you know why? Because it can be said about ANY game in development. It's that thick that you think the gaming world problems are focused on Star Citizen and it's development. This little crusade of yours not only showcases your lunacy and lack of knowledge but bias against a development team that it's trying to push things forward with the backing of it's community.

You say it cant be done and that it shouldn't be done. I'm just happy that they are trying it and that they let me join the process. If you don't like or agree just step aside and go play with your kids or something, make yourself relevant by actually doing something positive instead of incarnating the Debbie Downer&Negative Nancy twins.

For a simple dose of much needed perspective. You a self confessed non-backer of Star Citizen care more about "dates, delays, promises" than We, the actual backers who support the game and have put money into it. Take a good look at the mirror and contemplate the absurdity of that contradiction.

That's where you are wrong, completely wrong, like usual. I never played Wing Commander, I never played Freelancer, I didn't even knew who Chris Roberts was before knowing Star Citizen.
    I'm sorry - but now you aren't making sense.

If - as you say - you didn't know who Chris Roberts was, then why would his supposed status as "one of the genre defining father's" have any possible impact on you?
    Especially since he wasn't one of the genres defining fathers.

What I knew was that PC gaming had come to an halt and that "console gaming" was the "cutting edge" at the time. All I wanted was to support a project that would make no compromises at all and push PC Gaming and technology forward by attempting something a bit more risky and advanced than the norm.
    By funding a game that still required Chris Roberts to seek out publishers and investors? That's what the Kickstarter was for...he needed to show publishers there was a demand. He didn't plan on going without a publisher until it was fully funded at about $25 million...and again fully funded at about $60 million and again, fully funded at about $100 million.

Your "no compromise" approach had Chris Roberts working with publishers and following the same publication model that Elite Dangerous is using.

Star Citizen and Chris Roberts provide just that, they don't care about delays they don't care about the lame asses that say "It cant be done", "It's too risky", "It's too ambitious" yada yada yada...
    The problem with delays is simple...they cost money. They costs a LOT of money. Software development, especially for a "AAA" game is ludicrously expensive.
    If they don't care about delays, they aren't fit to run the project. Given the way they've mishandled the game to date, that seems likely to be the case anyway.

Put simply - Patch 3.0 was supposed to be ready by December. Four months work or so. More than a year later, still no 3.0 and 3.0 has gone from 4 planets, a dozen moons and 40 stations to just four moons. That's about 7% of the promised content, and what they have is taking nearly 400% longer than planned. That's 400% more money to deliver 4 moons. And I'm being generous with Delamar.

It's not about "being blind" about criticism, I know there are troubles, delays and problems in game development, ALL Game Development goes through it.
    Not every game goes through the troubles Star Citizen is experiencing. Most don't...largely because they have publishers who control feature creep and who would absolutely insist that CIG follow a standard development model, where they - as an example - create the game engine before game assets so they only need to develop those assets once, instead of constantly having to rewrite them.

The ones that do experience they types of trouble that SC is having have a habit of not turning out so good. There is a reason games developers tend to create their engine, their common framework early in the development process and then build on it. It makes development cheaper, easier, quicker once they have that solid foundation. CIG still do not have that solid foundation. CIG are devoting time, money and manpower to creating assets such as ships that they will end up having to throw away.

It's an integral part of it and We backers are not oblivious about them in Star Citizen, we just choose to accept them, not because we are blind but because we UNDERSTAND that they are part of the process.
    Building on an engine that isn't complete and forcing your engineers to redo work as one of the consequences isn't a normal part of the process. Its the type of process the industry moved away from decades ago

I don't give a shit about mere "space games", and neither does the gaming community
    Yes...SC will be a niche game.

Because it can be said about ANY game in development. It's that thick that you think the gaming world problems are focused on Star Citizen and it's development. This little crusade of yours not only showcases your lunacy and lack of knowledge but bias against a development team that it's trying to push things forward with the backing of it's community.
    What have CIG driven forward? You and others keep saying they are innovating and producing ground breaking new tech...but you haven't come up with any examples. Not one. Everything you've mentioned has been done before. They aren't innovating...they are copying.

There's nothing wrong with that. Some of the best games around are refinements of an existing idea. But it isn't innovation. It isn't pushing forward.

You say it cant be done and that it shouldn't be done.
    No. I say it can be done. I just say that it SHOULD be done...and that a competent team would have already created the game at a fraction of the money CIG has spent to date. A competent team would have developed an engine first avoiding the need to rework code. It would have established the systems specs it needed and developed the gameplay mechanics. One needs only look at some of the upcoming games such as Dual Universe that are already overtaking what Star Citizen has achieved...and done so with fewer devs and for less cost.

CIG has almost literally burnt tens of millions and squandered years of development time because of incompetence. It is great to say that you can earn a profit on one fifth the turnover....but less impressive if you spend $20 creating what other teams require $1 to build.

For a simple dose of much needed perspective. You a self confessed non-backer of Star Citizen care more about "dates, delays, promises" than We, the actual backers who support the game and have put money into it. Take a good look at the mirror and contemplate the absurdity of that contradiction.
    Yeah - I don't understand that. I have nothing to lose either way. Some backers stand to lose tens of thousands of dollars. But it seems all Chris Roberts has to do is show you a pretty picture and you're throwing money at him. I don't get where - or even how - you can are seeking accountability. Especially since he rewrote the TOS to remove what little you had. He creates carefully crafted PR pieces and you praise his openness and you give him even more money. He comes up with absurd notions such as "you have to wait 2 hours for a replacement ship unless you give us money" or "you need to spend time eating and drinking and sleeping" and he's the second coming and you can't give him money fast enough.

And you never once ask yourself...this is a man who has thirty times the money he originally asked for, who hasn't met a deadline, who is still fundraising, and who has openly lied about the state of the game and he still draws in millions; what incentive does he have to actually finish? What is his reward for finishing the game?

TLDR = + bullshit
    Oh god, can you please stop making stuff up and use your time to watch some of the videos I posted just showcasing 3 massive games from massive companies and their troubles?

If you want to discuss about Star Citizen and game development you must start to understand and acknowledge the very basic.
    This continuous retarded bullshit tactic of crying about delays, change of scope/features, or engine reworks are so dumb and ignorant that sometimes I think you are just trolling around. Specially since you aren't even a backer lol

And please don't compare Frontier and Elite with CIG and Star Citizen. Frontier is has shareholders to cater to, they want profit above everything else.

Braben/Frontier saw the impact of Chris Roberts / Star Citizen crowdfunding campaign and used that opportunity to bring back most of the Elite 4 work they had been developing for years and polish enough to release and make some quick bucks. That fountain drained really quick though. That's why it's development has stalled and the game continuous to be wide sandbox with no 1% sand 4% gameplay and the rest is space, boring space mind you lol.

I suspect that's the reason you are here, reddit, frontier forum, mmorpg forum, and most of the commentary sections of any article about Star Citizen spilling bullshit Ad nauseam. You seem obsessed with the failure of Star Citizen, and envious by seeing it go and go, that seems to make you really really frustrated...
    There's a name for that I think it's the TallPoppySyndrom

Sorry to say (no I'm not really) but it's about to get worse, much worse.

Braben/Frontier saw the impact of Chris Roberts / Star Citizen crowdfunding campaign and used that opportunity to bring back most of the Elite 4 work they had been developing for years and polish enough to release and make some quick bucks. That fountain drained really quick though. That's why it's development has stalled and the game continuous to be wide sandbox with no 1% sand 4% gameplay and the rest is space, boring space mind you lol.
    You do realise this makes no sense whatsoever. If they brought back all the work they had done on Elite 4 why did they have so little to show at the kickstarter and why was the game bare bones at release?

How does it explain this comment from the CEO

To be honest Mr Anderson, you just sound really put out that there are other space games out there and seem to be throwing shit around in the hope that something sticks to the wall.

Pretty pathetic in all honesty.