Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Nice catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Yea after jaina and veressa killed sunreavers in dalaran surely he would join them Why do you alliance fanboys want everything you cant have.
    He is the guy that lash out on MoP screaming that the Sin'dorei needed to leave Garrosh's horde and even after Dalaran's purge, he in any moment shows any sign of bitterness agaisn't the Alliance, the Kirin tor or the Horde(besides garrosh, but who at MoP didn't have a problem with him)and after all that, he wanted to go back to Dalaran despite all the leaders not trusting him(Khadgar himself says:"Do not waste this oportunity we give you"), all of that because he wanted to protect his people,

He is the kind of person that wants what is best for his people and if his people turn out to be the Void elfs, its not out of the realm of possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Teerack View Post
    People change after they realized there is nothing but the void when you die. Sylvanas wanted to kill herself until she succeeded at it and saw what was next.
    That was Sylvanas' experience and judgement. Doesn't apply for everyone.

The way I see it, Vereesa might very well die and Sylvanas Val'kyr would resurrect her. It would be funny to see the reaction of some people on these forums after Vereesa becomes one of the Forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    That was Sylvanas' experience and judgement. Doesn't apply for everyone.

The way I see it, Vereesa might very well die and Sylvanas Val'kyr would resurrect her. It would be funny to see the reaction of some people on these forums after Vereesa becomes one of the Forsaken.
    I don't want or think she will die unless blizz is really throwing away the entire High Elf race.

Jaina would Freak if Aethas tried to join the Alliance no way he'd survive Alliance orientation

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    well, aethas can't live without kirin tor dicks up his ass 24/7, so it wouldn't surprise me.

i would not be displeased at all to lose him. lowest character there is.
    This so much.

While I think there might be some complications with Jaina, Alliance can have this spineless maggot any day. Hopefully he will stop using up space that a real Blood Elf mage like Rommath can occupy instead.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    It's not baseless. Night elves are a good bit taller than Sylvanas, and that one looks the same size. Also the armour looks nothing like what night elves wear either. Vereesa being killed by the Horde would be a touchstone moment for both remaining Windrunners.
    I never said it was a night elf. All I pointed out was that nothing about the look resembles Vereesa.

That would be an awkward conversation between him and Jaina.

Jaina: "Soooo, I see you with Alliance now. Sorry for that one time I almost evaporated you. But now we will be totes besties, amirite or amirite?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Aethas is the last Elf I can see joining the Alliance. Not after what Jaina did to him and his Sunreavers. Vereesa doesn't seem too keen on him either and her faction has never liked the Sunreavers so I cannot see this happening. Sorry buddy.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    So i saw this on the front page.

And it got me thinking about how that might go down. The i started thinking about the various voice acted conversations you can listen to on the Vindicaar and they all have relevance to the lore of BFA.

There is just one that caught my eye since its the only one that doesn't seem to mean anything for the lore for BAF.

It was reported by the red shirt guy on his twitter.

So just combined the information here and i think that maybe this is meant to be foreshadowing Aethas Sunreavers dabbling in the void and maybe even the majority of the Sunreavers doing it and that leads to them being kicked from Silver Moon by Lor'Themar and then eventually being recruited by Aleria into the alliance.
    Very cool theory. Definitely makes me curious.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember when Jaina and the Silver Covenant purged the Sunreavers from Dalaran and exiled him from the Council of Six?

Yeah, of all the blood elves who could join the Alliance, I don't think one would be Aethas Sunreaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Remember when Jaina and the Silver Covenant purged the Sunreavers from Dalaran and exiled him from the Council of Six?

Yeah, of all the blood elves who could join the Alliance, I don't think one would be Aethas Sunreaver.
    The guy is a perennial Kirin Tor bootlicker. He has seemingly zero loyalty to his faction or even his race. I mean he literally sold off an ancient Blood Elf heirloom for the mere oppurtunity to kiss Kirin Tor ass(and this is after MoP!!). He is the most Horde-in-name-only character ever and I'm sure he would be delighted to join the Alliance if it meant he could stay in Dalaran.

The only issue I have with this is that it may be a slippery slope to more faction changing characters, like does the Horde get undead Vereesa for parity(since they have been counterparts since WOTLK)? It could get messy cause people get attached to their characters and it's a little insulting if they betray you.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    The guy is a perennial Kirin Tor bootlicker. He has seemingly zero loyalty to his faction or even his race. I mean he literally sold off an ancient Blood Elf heirloom for the mere oppurtunity to kiss Kirin Tor ass(and this is after MoP!!). He is the most Horde-in-name-only character ever and I'm sure he would be delighted to join the Alliance if it meant he could stay in Dalaran.

The only issue I have with this is that it may be a slippery slope to more faction changing characters, like does the Horde get undead Vereesa for parity(since they have been counterparts since WOTLK)? It could get messy cause people get attached to their characters and it's a little insulting if they betray you.
    Tbh it would be more insulting to me if Vereesa joined my faction than Aethas leaving it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right. Lilian Voss did the third option.
    Well she was powerful obviously....could of had something to do with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post

And why would he ever be allowed into the Horde when Jaina holds him partially responsible for Theramore?

People comment like "they can have him" or "we don't need him". I believe such an approach to these characters prevents us from reaching objective conclusions.

Aethas' fault is not keeping his people in check, but he has otherwise shown to be ready to correct mistakes committed by one of his own. One of the more prominent blood elves that are doing something useful.

The Void Elves aren't high elves, they're blood elves that were kicked out of Silvermoon and decided to rejoin the Alliance, as well.
    I swear there will be literally irl riot if this is true.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They can have him, maybe he will humiliate the other faction just as he does his entire race with his boot licking of the Kirin'Tor.

In all seriousness the magisters would Julius Caesar his ass and stab him forty or so times outside of Sunfury spire, following with the Grand Magister dealing the death blow.

To answer OP's question, He's talking about the arcane, not the Void, and as of now it sounds like the void elves were exiled some time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Sylvannas was planning to kill and raise Vereesa and I think kill the kids in War Crimes wasn't she? I don't think she gives a crap about Vereesa's kids.
    Sylvanas said the Undercity was no place for children, accidentally reminding Vereesa she had them.

It was for the best, an Undead Vereesa would have been horrific.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    I swear there will be literally irl riot if this is true.
    Well it is true. For some reason the type of people who would actually riot over this don't sound very intimidating.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    They can have him, maybe he will humiliate the other faction just as he does his entire race with his boot licking of the Kirin'Tor.

In all seriousness the magisters would Julius Caesar his ass and stab him forty or so times outside of Sunfury spire, following with the Grand Magister dealing the death blow.

To answer OP's question, He's talking about the arcane, not the Void, and as of now it sounds like the void elves were exiled some time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylvanas said the Undercity was no place for children, accidentally reminding Vereesa she had them.

It was for the best, an Undead Vereesa would have been horrific.
    Don't worry your priceless relic/magic sword is in good hands with my human mage.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Don't worry your priceless relic/magic sword is in good hands with my human mage.
    Right up until Legion ends.

Just as insufferable as a Blood elf swinging around the Ashbringer.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol