Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

At least three dead after shooting rampage in Northern California

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-11-14/a...rn-california/

At least three people have been killed after a shooting rampage including "multiple shots" fired at an elementary school in Northern California.

Police said the gunman had opened fire at Rancho, Tehama, before moving to the school.

"I don’t know how many victims, I know of at least three deaths," assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston told media.

Jeanine Quist, an administrative assistant with the Corning Union Elementary School District, says no-one was killed at the school, but a "number" of students were shot and wounded.

The suspected gunman has been shot dead by law enforcement.

US media reported that the shooter had initially opened fire at a home in Tehama before moving on the school.

The Record Searchlight said that emergency scanner reports indicated that a six-year-old child with two bullet wounds was transported from the scene by medical helicopter.

Another child who had been shot in the right leg and a 30-year-old man with a gunshot wound to his right thigh were also taken for treatment, it said.

The school has been evacuated and the children were moved to a safe location, said Mr Johnston.

One hundred officers are currently working across at least five crime scenes.

The Ranch Tehama Reserve lies around 200 miles north of San Francisco. It had a population of just 1,485 at the 2010 census.

News of the shooting comes just weeks after 26 people, including many children, were killed in a mass shooting at a church in Texas.
    And yet another

That's barely a rampage. More like a "I hate my ex-wife so here we go" situation.

Shooting kids... what a foul excuse of a human being.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    That's barely a rampage. More like a "I hate my ex-wife so here we go" situation.
    Only in America that three dead isn't serious enough

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    For me there has to be at least 5 dead to be interesting enough.

Deleted
    Is 3 even a rampage anymore?

Seems that's already been covered.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Not sure what counts as a rampage, but i think there has to be at least 4 victims to be a mass shooting?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post

Seems that's already been covered.
    According to Unreal Tournament, Rampage requires 10.

I'll see myself out.

------

OT: Sad to hear about this
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Can we call it a mini-rampage?

6 year old shot twice. Damn. Hope for the best.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Can we call it a mini-rampage?
    Because it involved kids? thats fucked up.

America is a country built on murdering a whole group of people for their land....... This kind of stuff should be no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunxx View Post
    All countries are built on murdering a whole group of people for their land....... This kind of stuff should be no surprise.
    Fixed that for you.
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    That’s not true though.

Deleted
    According to Unreal Tournament, Rampage requires 10.

I'll see myself out.

------

OT: Sad to hear about this
    Every such event is appalling.

It doesn't mean the second thought that entered my head after reading involved sterling archer.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed that for you.
    Some much more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    how many people have been mowed over by trucks in england this year?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    That’s not true though.
    I mean England was built on the same premise. It just happened a few hundred years earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    That’s not true though.
    How sure of that are you really? Considering the historical components of Rome, Byzantine, and countless other groups/empires/nations that have existed throughout time.

I am pretty certain, at some point in time, everything was founded upon some source of bloodshed. People always want what is not theirs, it is in our nature.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    I mean England was built on the same premise. It just happened a few hundred years earlier
    I’m not talking about England. Not every county was based on killing people for there land some were settled because there was no one there before hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    how many people have been mowed over by trucks in england this year?
    Deliberately? Probably less than 10... I mean US truck related deaths are higher in the US so seems an odd claim
    Last edited by mmoc1f234b9ee4; 2017-11-14 at 07:47 PM.