Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    So... 7.3.5 is gonna go Life after Antorus ? That does means that the raid is actualy ready right now ?
    7.3.2 is the Antorus patch. Lots of client updates between that and actual raid opening tho.

Also, is prepurchase before christmas only a dream of mine or it could actually be somethin?
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    I miss when games and software came in boxes. There's a real art I can appreciate in making pleasing packaging that I think is understated to much
    I know how you feel man, when I was a kid and I was getting a new videogame, just sitting in the car and reading the manual on the way home was absolutely magical.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I know how you feel man, when I was a kid and I was getting a new videogame, just sitting in the car and reading the manual on the way home was absolutely magical.
    That's how I found out I got car sick hell of a mess for my dad to clean up

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    agreed. nope they make you pay 40 buck for a separate manual. and if you dont want a walkthrough the manual is a waste of money. SKyrim is the best example
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

7+ Year Old Account
    I miss when games and software came in boxes. There's a real art I can appreciate in making pleasing packaging that I think is understated to much
    Ditto. I love getting boxes whenever possible. Reason I have a love/hate relationship with Steam - mostly I want to buy games in physical copies... but those darn sweet sales! ;_:

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Ditto. I love getting boxes whenever possible. Reason I have a love/hate relationship with Steam - mostly I want to buy games in physical copies... but those darn sweet sales! ;_:
    I always just threw out the boxes anyway... I know, I know... I'm a horrible person.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    How would this work realistically with the focus shifting to other faction constellations if these are to be used for PvP as well? I guess PvP players are used toplay out nonsensical conflicts, but in this case it might be even weirder than usual.
    Except we only heard they would be PvE. No mention of a PvP mode like for Islands.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I always just threw out the boxes anyway... I know, I know... I'm a horrible person.
    Yes. Yes you are. </3

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Yes. Yes you are. </3
    Ironically I still have one box.......... Warhammer Online Collectors edition... doh.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    By boxes do you guys mean those giant-ass ones that resemble board game boxes? I think I still have some in storage somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Those past 5 pages are the exact reason why Blizzard is not going into details during Blizzcon anymore. Even if they promise nothing, some player will get angry. They just can't win so they're not playing.

Let's try and look at this "only 1 warfront" situation in a positive way :
    1) it's 20 men content so raid calibre, we don't know yet if it's going to be as challenging as raids and therefore require coordination or if it is more like invasion kind of casual thing.
    If it's raid level difficulty, it will not be easily accessible and it will take time out of traditional raids (unless the rewards are shit which would be a massive fail) so having multiple warfronts would mean a lot of time out of raids.
    If it's casual tier, then who gives a damn ? People will run it when they have the time and otherwise will do islands, LFR, low m+...

2) only 1 warfront == less dev time invested in that. Sure the design and technology are most likely the 2 things that take the most time (and iterating on them), but it still saves time, at least for the initial launch.

3) more could be coming later, we just don't know yet and they could be tied to the story making it more immersive than just a new time gated quest chain.

4) Finally, let's wait until we try it out to see if we like it and want more ? It's a challenge and a gamble for them, chances are it might be shit/badly tuned/not fun... and having just 1 as a failed proof of concept is better than 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    By boxes do you guys mean those giant-ass ones that resemble board game boxes? I think I still have some in storage somewhere.
    The old ones u got back in the 90s with manuals thicker than some novels? I have a bunch of those with my old amega in the closet. Aaah playing worms on amega that takes me back

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I've got the Legion CE box on my desk in my office.

If there’s a 7.3.5 PTR coming up today what time should we be looking for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    I've got the Legion CE box on my desk in my office.
    I got the regular box with WoW Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath, Cata, Got the Collector's Edition for Mists of Pandaria (I love the Pandaren race and Pandaria), got a regular box of WoD, and got the Digital Deluxe version of Legion...Might get the Digital Deluxe again if the in-game goodies for Battle for Azeroth will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Maybe who knows...
    I'll be looking forward to anything...Haven't been having the greatest winter...
    For the Horde!

Between now and 6 hours from now*.

* with a small exception for some builds that arrived even later than that
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2017-11-14 at 08:08 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Between now and 6 hours from now*.

* with a small exception for some builds that arrived even later than that
    Wait, 735 is going up today?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Wait, 735 is going up today?
    Not certain, reread the question.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Not certain, reread the question.
    Ah, so 7.3.5 confirmed tonight /s
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread