Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And then we suddenly see something like Lothraxion and we need all hands on deck!
    Then it becomes a lore war shitfest, haha.

But I think the Void Elves are already kind of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    You will get them soon man...Hopefully...
    Yeah really want to see the new models too...What has changed etc...
    Hope some models hit with 7.3.5 to be frank! There was a list of random creature updates in BfA and I really want to see some of them, especially tarantulas, who have had the same model for over 10 years now.

By the way, regarding set tier bonuses supposedly moving into azerite gear to sit aside former artifact / legendaries / crucible:

Like everyone else here I saw the screens of that azerite gear. I saw those circles which you progress into and those sectors which you choose. But how much variety is there going to be there, anyway? How much of the real interesting choices, not "choices" you wish you didn't have to make? This concept of most proactive choices being funneled into this mega-system, doesn't it make you fear that if this single hub manages to fail, it will fail on the level of garrisons - ie, spectacularly? It's not like I am trying hard to find something wrong about the new system. It's just that on the very first look there is a very apparent flaw of concentrating everything in one place. This one place will have issues, there are always issues. And since you concentrated everything in this one place, these issues will affect everything. This is a big downside that doesn't even require any specifics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Must... resist... impulse...
    (By the way, what you posted for alpha vs beta earlier was fine in terms of definitions. The argument was about something else, but the definitions were OK. So on that particular front - what qualifies as alpha and what as beta - we are perhaps safe, not much dispute. It's just that Blizzard betas aren't really betas - which was my point.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Mfw people will start shitposting about what qualifies as Alpha and what as Beta.
    But its the post-BlizzCon custom we have!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    But its the post-BlizzCon custom we have!
    Lets hope it won't get amplified by the post-truth era.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Plus we will likely have the 7.3.5 PTR up till late January, early February. Beta will come right after.
    I agree with your timeline, but generally Beta and PTR are not co-dependent. They could kick off a Beta while 7.3.5 (or 7.4 or whatever other snacky content patch is going to tide us over until BfA) is still on PTR.

Deleted
    Plus we will likely have the 7.3.5 PTR up till late January, early February. Beta will come right after.
    December > 7.3.5 PTR and F&F alpha BfA.
    January -> 7.3.5 Live and potentially beta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Hope some models hit with 7.3.5 to be frank! There was a list of random creature updates in BfA and I really want to see some of them, especially tarantulas, who have had the same model for over 10 years now.
    It seemed like the old horse mounts were updated in the few videos I saw from blizzcon, the ones without armor.
    Last edited by Jellykiss; 2017-11-15 at 05:59 PM.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    7.3.5 will be on PTR for at least two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post
    It seemed like the old horse mounts were updated in the few videos I saw from blizzcon, the ones without armor.
    Yeah. I hope the lvl 20 human mounts do get the new model. They did the same with Kodos in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    They may not do a F&F Alpha. They didn't do one with Legion (it was just a more closed Beta they called 'Alpha') due to the fact that they got tired of dealing with leaks. If I recall even WoD didn't do a true FnF Alpha and was more just a more closed Beta.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2017-11-15 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    September isn't summer. It's only summer if you are Blizzard and desperately want to call it summer in order to look better than you really are ("hey, we released in *summer*"). If you think it's OK to call September summer, I hope they stretch it more and adopt some obscure old calendar which will allow them to proclaim that 2018 ends on March 1, 2019 or something.

It is amazing what kind of shit Blizzard can sell to people who perhaps look and act mostly rational in real life.
    The hell are you on about? Three weeks of September fall under summer. One week of september falls under fall. By any metric, september is in summer.

Summer vacation =/= summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    They may not do a F&F Alpha. They didn't do one with Legion (it was just a more closed Beta they called 'Alpha') due to the fact that they got tired of dealing with leaks. If I recall even WoD didn't do a true FnF Alpha and was more just a more closed Beta.
    WOD did do an alpha, but it only lasted, what, three weeks?

It also wasn't NDA'd. It was a bizarre non-alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    WOD did do an alpha, but it only lasted, what, three weeks?

It also wasn't NDA'd. It was a bizarre non-alpha.
    WoD Alpha was a thing due to the new file format needing more widespread testing before heading into a full beta. Which was good, because there were a ton of issues.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellykiss View Post
    Pretty sure those aren't updated horses, but rather Kul Tiras horses. We'll see, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Pretty sure those aren't updated horses, but rather Kul Tiras horses. We'll see, I guess.

I hope all the horses are updated !
    New KT horses : https://i.imgur.com/8bTJthZ.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    i saw a interview with ion on the front page, people rly ask about murloc to be a allied race? what the fok, and i think it was just a meme

Yet not a single voice for ogres

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    This doesn't matter much for the discussion, because we are talking about international business, not local, but - is there really a country in which people routinely refer to, say, the morning of September 10 as "what a nice summer morning"?? Or are you talking about something more like, eg, the weather guy reminding people that it's not yet summer "meteorologically" on the TV?
    It's common in most parts of Europe (if not all) I'd say. We have Summer technically until the 21st-23rd September. As I said, I wouldn't call it Summer but that's what it is here.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

Oh my god, those manes!

I demand updated racial mounts NOW!

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post

Yeah there we go. If they don't update the horses to those new ones it would just be sad. They are so nice. Some have parted manes and others have side manes. Add the new gray ones too while they are at it.
    "Love all, trust a few,do wrong to none."

They probably won't update the existing horse mounts to the new models, they'll probably just be separate mounts.

It's unlikely they will go back to old mounts and update them. Not impossible but unlikely.

I feel the mounts current show a nice cycle of art progression. They're not easy on the eye but demonstrate how models and art have improved over the expansions.

This of course is not a reason to not update them. I just feel there's little reason to.

On a side note have they EVER updated old mount models? I can't seem to recall that ever being the case unless the model or particles were outright bugged in a way.