Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    Still a rare drop mate. I don't think the average person is gonna get both, hell, unless you got a boat load of alts, you ain't even getting 50% of this loot table.
    *cracks her knuckles* Challenge accepted.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Brings back the Plate gloves and legs. The chest is still just a removed blacksmithing pattern, feels bad.

Are these up in NA? Where is the quest at

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Are these up in NA? Where is the quest at
    Not yet, on the calendar it shows for the 17th of November, interesting to know why the EU have it now..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for this Blizz, some good memories of me and my friends killing these guys back in the day, looking forward to doing it as a Warmup to Classic!

God damn these rings are bis for my frost mage.Crit/mast.Gotta prey to rng god for that god like titanforge

15+ Year Old Account
    This is so awesome! Nice little things like this spice up the game so much, even if it's just a temporary event. Cool to see old transmogs making a return finally. Now if they add rest of the missing items as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Shame there's no mount or special reward.
    Believe it or not, I was actually gonna resubscribe for special rewards like that, alas I don't care for gear cosmetic at all.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Not yet, on the calendar it shows for the 17th of November, interesting to know why the EU have it now..
    Idk, maybe it's a trade-off since EU doesn't have the new Magni questline after maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    That's usually the case with world/special events, though...
    But i hasnt been always this way... well way way back in time you wanted those items to use them. I remember when the Headless Horsemen were released for the 1st time - that gear was actually useful. But yes, nowadays it is usually what you said.
    Still underwhelming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Felt so glad to get Nightmare Blade and Typhoon before they got removed. Now it is discount loot from a target dummy :/
    Why the fuck do they keep doing this? Seriously, stop alienating the people who have been playing for over a decade. Bring this shit back with color swaps or something so the veterans still have something to show for playing this game for as long as they have. It's bad enough that some of this stuff will kill tmog prices for certain items.

This is coming from someone who was around when the dragons were up but never got or kept anything significant for tmog purposes. But I'm fine with that. Ultra rare and unique things should stay ultra rare and unique.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    Why the fuck do they keep doing this? Seriously, stop alienating the people who have been playing for over a decade. Bring this shit back with color swaps or something so the veterans still have something to show for playing this game for as long as they have. It's bad enough that some of this stuff will kill tmog prices for certain items.
    Or how about people who had this stuff and vendored during the time when bank space was limited and transmog wasn't even a glimmer... God-damn I miss my wrath pre-event blue judgement armour...

Seriously fuck this elitist "I have mine, you'll never get yours MAHAHAHA" attitude. It's greedy and stupid. Let people get what they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tkioz View Post
    Or how about people who had this stuff and vendored during the time when bank space was limited and transmog wasn't even a glimmer... God-damn I miss my wrath pre-event blue judgement armour...

Seriously fuck this elitist "I have mine, you'll never get yours MAHAHAHA" attitude. It's greedy and stupid. Let people get what they want.
    They got their items at level 60 when this stuff was hard to do, because they were world bosses who gave you a debuff when you wiped that prevented attempts for 15 min. Obviously these bosses will now be very easy to do and those players, who killed this at lvl60 SHOULD be the only ones to have the same looking gear, because it’s an accomplishment.

But i guess you’re a casual scrub who can’t understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    They got their items at level 60 when this stuff was hard to do, because they were world bosses who gave you a debuff when you wiped that prevented attempts for 15 min. Obviously these bosses will now be very easy to do and those players, who killed this at lvl60 SHOULD be the only ones to have the same looking gear, because it’s an accomplishment.

Personally don't care that people can now have the weapon models I received over a decade ago, they can enjoy the 3 pixel models.

5+ Year Old Account

Yes because you know my playing history... Oh wait I did actually do those bosses, I did actually have a bunch of gear from various raids and other sources, you know what I did with that gear when it was no longer relevant and clogging up my bank? I DEed or vendored it, because bank space was much more limited at the time.

I have a bunch of recipes that are no longer obtainable in game that I occasionally craft for sale, but you know what? I'd be perfectly fine if they were added back in. I have a handful of mounts that you can no longer get, I'd be perfectly fine with those being added back in as well.

Do you know why? Because I'm not a greedy person. My satisfaction in my accomplishments doesn't hinge on preventing other people from getting something that I worked hard at in an easier manner. I worked my butt off for things like other race mounts back in classic, doesn't bother me at all that people can get them by putting on a tabard now. I spent days and weeks farming rep for titles, doesn't bother me at all that other people can get them in a few hours.

If it does bother you, maybe that's on you and maybe you need to evaluate why that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tkioz View Post

There is no "I have mine, you'll never get yours MAHAHAHA" attitude. That's all in your head. I literally JUST said I don't even have mine and I still disagree with the decision. It's not greedy and stupid at all. We play characters in a video game. Those characters all look exactly the same when you make them. If I made a character 5 minutes ago, there would be nothing to distinguish me from a character that was made 13 years ago unless Blizzard keeps that old gear rare and unique. It's nice to have something to show for playing this game for as long as we have. It sparks conversation and lets people know you're experienced without even having to say anything. But most of all? IT'S FUCKING COOL. It's awesome to be unique. It feels good. It feels like you've actually accomplished something. Why are they taking away that flavor? Games need MORE of that, not less.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

So can I ask where each Dragon spawns so I know where to go?

I know Kazzak is Blasted Lands and one dragon is Azshara but the rest I have no idea.

Will you get loot if you are not yet max level? Wondering if my priest can try and get some 900 Lvl items ready for hitting 110.

These "let the veteran players keep their unique rewards" comments are stupid. Vanilla wasn't anything special. I bet 90% of the people saying these items need to be kept unique, are using transmogs from tiers they never did as current content. Why should your items be unique, and not the items of those who did black temple back in the day? Or throne of thunder, or whatever people did to obtain gear throughout the years. Those are still farmable and transmogable, why shouldn't some old crappy vanilla gear be? If your logic should have any merit, all items gotten from earlier tiers after the release of the current one should be untransmogable. So no nighthold transmogs unless you did that raid when it was current etc.

I'll grant you that they were harder than today's world bosses, but the only reason that loot is so rare is because the loot system in vanilla was awful by today's standards. It was much easier than raids at the time, and that loot is still available to everyone.

It's just for two weeks, it's timewalking. It's a fun throwback for people who remember doing it, and a glimpse of the past for people who have never done it.

Edit: Also let's be honest with ourselves, most of those models look TERRIBLE so you won't see everyone walking around with the stuff. Except the corn staff, corn staff is great
    Last edited by Not A Cat; 2017-11-16 at 06:27 AM.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.