Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    So we have St Patrick's day along with a celebration of a lot of european culture. Nobody is being hateful towards white people, if anything it's probably one of the only few cultures we do embrace.

Again more whining and bullshit.
    Mostly from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Mostly from you.
    Yeah, because I open these threads about race every fucking day and cry about my twitter account or someone I follow being banned, give me a fucking break the only persons that stoke this bullshit out are folks like yourself, who can't get enough of this shit, and cry when you get it. I find it amusing as fuck, but don't pretend you hitting yourself, and then crying later is anybody engaged in this bullshit but you.

All of the people banned are idiots, and no they don't deserve someone else's platform to spew their hatred and vile speech, and no I really don't give a fuck how you feel. Every single one of these sick racist vicious pieces of shit can guy an island and play Lord of the Flies with one another.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Unless the 50 mph guy goes by while the cop is writing up the 125 mph guy I'd have to disagree with you. Both of them broke the rules, so both of them should be punished if it's reasonable to do so. The difference here is cops are held accountable for their actions. If the people of that 35 mph neighborhood see this cop sitting on his ass while people zoom by at 50 over and over again they have the right to call his PD and complain that he's not doing his job. Yeah, he caught the 125 mph guy, that's his job. Catching the 50 mph guy(s) is also his job. Twitter mods have no such oversight. They can ban somebody for saying they don't like. And pass over dozens of people saying just as bad things that maybe in their own personal opinions aren't as bad, but are still against Twitter's rules, and there's no one who can stop him.
    Great, that's exactly how the free markets should work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, because I open these threads about race every fucking day and cry about my twitter account or someone I follow being banned, give me a fucking break the only persons that stoke this bullshit out are folks like yourself, who can't get enough of this shit, and cry when you get it. I find it amusing as fuck, but don't pretend you hitting yourself, and then crying later is anybody engaged in this bullshit but you.

All of the people banned are idiots, and no they don't deserve someone else's platform to spew their hatred and vile speech, and no I really don't give a fuck how you feel. Every single one of these sick racist vicious pieces of shit can guy an island and play Lord of the Flies with one another.
    With every post you make I am more and more convinced you are on drugs 24/7
    Take a good look at your self before you call someone racist or sick or vicious or anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    With every post you make I am more and more convinced you are on drugs 24/7
    Take a good look at your self before you call someone racist or sick or vicious or anything else.
    Nah I will let you keep defending your nonsense that somehow you're fucking oppressed LOL
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    So white people have no culture but blacks asians etc do? That's pretty hateful.
    Think really hard about why non-African native blacks don’t have much information about their history other than Africa.

Asians don’t have a unified culture. Go to a Chinese restaurant and call them Japanese, or Korean, or Vietnamese, or whatever, and see what happens.

Deleted
    Are you fucking serious jesus fucking christ dude, it's not fucking water, go to gabi or whatever the fuck else the fucking alt-right lonely white supremacist motherfuckers use to jerk each other off. There is nothing about some racist bullshit utopian anybody is new too, or gives any frosty shit about unless they are also a loser who needs to take pride in dumb shit like their skin color because they haven't bothered contributing to society.
    Type calmly, I can see your mouth foam all over my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not the racist white nationalist.

Sorry, do you guys call yourselves "racial realists" these days?

I'm sorry your spirit animal got banned from Twitter.
    Neither am I, what gave you that idea?

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    "Fourteen Words, or simply 14, is a reference to a slogan used by white nationalists and white supremacists: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."It can be used to refer to a different 14-word slogan: "Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth."
    Both slogans were coined by David Lane, a member of the white supremacist group The Order while he was serving a 190-year sentence in federal prison for his role in several armed robberies and the murder of Jewish talk show host Alan Berg, and publicized through the efforts of the now defunct Fourteen Word Press, which helped popularize it and other writings of Lane."

You´re welcome
    Thanks, my point was completely different, see below for more explanation...

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Utility companies are subject to additional laws and regulations. Twitter is not a utility company.

Did you really need this explained to you?
    Laws are made to protect certain interest groups and those groups can abuse those same laws (like banks). Not saying that my example is something that would likely happen but it shows that rhetoric "it's private they can do whatever they want" is a dangerous one. Sooner or later some of those companies can turn into monopolies and assert their views on general public while being protected by the same laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It would be if you were a man called White Race.

"The survival of the white race" is white supremacist rhetoric. Period. There is no such thing as a "survival instinct" for a race.
    You sure? Please show me through out history one human tribe that was multi-cultural and that they did not care about their race when they were about to be slaughtered, enslaved or just defending themselves. Every human will instinctively flock to their own kind to feel "at home" and procreate with the same kind to insure it's survival. This is basic biology so I don't really care if a bunch a psychopaths are using it for a completely different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post

Laws are made to protect certain interest groups and those groups can abuse those same laws (like banks). Not saying that my example is something that would likely happen but it shows that rhetoric "it's private they can do whatever they want" is a dangerous one. Sooner or later some of those companies can turn into monopolies and assert their views on general public while being protected by the same laws.

You sure? Please show me through out history one human tribe that was multi-cultural and that they did not care about their race when they were about to be slaughtered, enslaved or just defending themselves. Every human will instinctively flock to their own kind to feel "at home" and procreate with the same kind to insure it's survival. This is basic biology so I don't really care if a bunch a psychopaths are using it for a completely different matter.
    What your kind keep falling to pretend is that all that racist drivel was invented to pretend that OTHER WHITES were animal fits to slaughter. For instance, the mustachooed rat venerated as their prophet by the alt-right certainly did not considered Poles, Italians, French and Russians ''white'' or their culture ''white''. The alt-right vermin just copy paste Nazi propaganda and switch ''Aryan'' for ''white'', presumably because MAGAboys, like virtually all ''white'' Americans, have Irish, Italian or Eastern European ancestors, things that made them ''half breeds'' according to the holy teachings of their Nazi lords.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-11-16 at 03:06 PM.

So you're not a white nationalist? Your avatar says otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What your kind keep falling to pretend is that all that racist drivel was invented to pretend that OTHER WHITES were animal fits to slaughter. For instance, the mustachooed rat venerated as their prophet by the alt-right certainly did not considered Poles, Italians, French and Russians ''white'' or their culture ''white''. The alt-right vermin just copy paste Nazi propaganda and switch ''Aryan'' for ''white'', presumably because MAGAboys, like virtually all ''white'' Americans, have Irish, Italian or Eastern European ancestors, things that made them ''half breeds'' according to the holy teachings of their Nazi lords.
    I'm not sure what exactly are you implying here, but if Hitler was smart he'd unite whole Europe and create a superpower something that EU tries but fails. Don't confuse German Nazi regime with neo-Nazism, they are different things and I'm not endorsing either if that's what you meant by "my kind".

You might also stop pigeonholing me into a retarded groups like "alt-right" whose sole purpose is to oppose degenerates on the left and not actually do anything to better civilization. At least those on the "alt-right" are capable of some rational thinking which from time to time I may agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So you're not a white nationalist? Your avatar says otherwise.
    Here, educate yourself:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Slavic

I'm not sure what exactly are you implying here, but if Hitler was smart he'd unite whole Europe and create a superpower something that EU tries but fails. Don't confuse German Nazi regime with neo-Nazism, they are different things and I'm not endorsing either if that's what you meant by "my kind".

You might also stop pigeonholing me into a retarded groups like "alt-right" whose sole purpose is to oppose degenerates on the left and not actually do anything to better civilization. At least those on the "alt-right" are capable of some rational thinking which from time to time I may agree with.

- - - Updated - - -

Here, educate yourself:
    Yeah, neo-nazim is for people (Slavs) that MASTAH HITLER had at number two on a list in which Jews were number one.<

It's not very hard, isn'it ? All the usual vermin venerate as a god their Hugo-boss clad Aryan supermen and copy paste their ''arguments'' and iconography. They just keep conveniently forgetting that their goose stepping idols, while certainly killing from time to time the unfortunate French Senegalese or Algérian tirailleurs, considered people non ''Nordic'' as degenerate vermin to be exterminated. That's why it's hilarious to see people with Eastern Europe background lick like dogs the maniacs that wanted to exterminate them.

Besides, if he is not a Nazi, why the average MAGAboy keep using Nazi iconography and Nazi slogan while cosplaying as a Waffen SS ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-11-16 at 03:34 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Here, educate yourself:

So, that’s a “Slavic” swastika, not White. I thought there was no difference and that whites had a unified culture? Hmm, guess not.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and the "own kind" they flock to has inherently nothing to do with race. A black kid adopted to white parents will not instinctively flock to their biological parents after meeting them when they're older. Same with kids of interracial couples.

People tend to feel connected to their own family and friends, which has little to do with skin color itself. I'm a white guy and I feel far more connected to the non-whites I've grown up with than with the white people over in America. And so does almost every person I've met. I can't understand, why I should care about the whites on the other side of the world more than the Muslim living next door just because we share somewhat similar looks?
    For the [enter opposing faction here]

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    As long as Twitter is willing to also crack down on alt-left Trolls with the same zealotry and focus they employed in dealing with this particular problem child, then I say it was a good thing to perma-ban this loser. That being said, there is one caveat to my assessment. The minute it shifts from honest moderation oversight, into a tactic that is clearly influenced by biased and morally bankrupt individuals of one political ideology who strive to merely silence their opponents (like a couple moderators on this forum engage in), that's where the line gets drawn and I withdraw my support.

Otherwise a good civil dialogue, and reduction in rhetoric is a good thing; regardless of what your views are on any given issue.

Beat a person's arguments with facts and logic. Not because your a mod with delusions of grandeur.

What is the alt left?

Deleted
    Yeah, neo-nazim is for people (Slavs) that MASTAH HITLER had at number two on a list in which Jews were number one.<

It's not very hard, isn'it ? All the usual vermin venerate as a god their Hugo-boss clad Aryan supermen and copy paste their ''arguments'' and iconography. They just keep conveniently forgetting that their goose stepping idols, while certainly killing from time to time the unfortunate French Senegalese or Algérian tirailleurs, considered people non ''Nordic'' as degenerate vermin to be exterminated. That's why it's hilarious to see people with Eastern Europe background lick like dogs the maniacs that wanted to exterminate them.
    You do realize that neo-nazism is a global movement?

You do realize that neo-nazism is a global movement?
    Yes, by people who copy paste BWANA HITLER teachings and squeak ''KILL DUH JEWS ! KILL DUGUNURATES'' without having the brain power to realize who where the DUGUNURATES according to their Aryan masters (mostly anyone who had stuff the Nazis wanted).

But it's not surprising : we have Hungarian and Romanian posters who lick Nazi day and nights. Presumably, in those bright ''Aryan'' minds, Romanian and Hungarian troops serving as meatshields for their Nazi overlords was a dream come true. I mean, what fate is better that to sit in a foxhole with a rusty rifle to fire at the Red Army while the Aryan lords are commandeering every vehicle to flee toward Germany ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-11-16 at 03:39 PM.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurin View Post
    Just how are they hate groups? Is protesting for your rights hate now?

"White culture" doesn't even exist it's just yet another bullshit term invented by fascists to justify their ideology.

There are enormous cultural differences between people, your skin color has nothing to do with it. White Americans are a hell of a lot closer culturally to African Americans than they are to eastern Europeans.
    No, but threatening violence against people because you don't like their views is against the law and a violation of the ToS of Twitter.

Yes, by people who copy paste BWANA HITLER teachings and squeak ''KILL DUH JEWS ! KILL DUGUNURATES'' without having the brain power to realize who where the DUGUNURATES according to their Aryan masters (mostly anyone who had stuff the Nazis wanted).
    What's with alt-righters not using spell check?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Think really hard about why non-African native blacks don’t have much information about their history other than Africa.

Asians don’t have a unified culture. Go to a Chinese restaurant and call them Japanese, or Korean, or Vietnamese, or whatever, and see what happens.
    What are you trying to say? You could also brake Chinese culture into 100's different cultures, so what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurin View Post
    Yeah, and the "own kind" they flock to has inherently nothing to do with race. A black kid adopted to white parents will not instinctively flock to their biological parents after meeting them when they're older. Same with kids of interracial couples.

People tend to feel connected to their own family and friends, which has little to do with skin color itself. I'm a white guy and I feel far more connected to the non-whites I've grown up with than with the white people over in America. And so does almost every person I've met. I can't understand, why I should care about the whites on the other side of the world more than the Muslim living next door just because we share somewhat similar looks?
    Sure, in today's multi-cultural societies, you won't see much of that in more conservative groups.