Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    He can't even drink water without looking like an idiot.

[IMG]https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article11529537.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/President-Trump-Touts-Foreign-Policy-Accomplishments-on-Asia-Trip-Washington-USA-15-Nov-2017.jpg[/I

Grandpa needs a straw. Or maybe he forgot there wasn't a russian pee whore to feed him the water.
    What you have to understand is that when he gets nervous, he just closes his eyes and imagines Putin's loving embrace.

And then... Well... You see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That wasn't exactly my thought, but something along those lines.

Either he's on his game and he took a shot at Rubio - unlikely because Trump doesn't have kind of subtle troll game, and too boot, this wasn't subtle enough to be good.

Much more worrisome - this wasn't an act, and his mental health is declining rapidly. I would HATE to think the Cheeto is going to slither out of all this shit with a mental deficiency claim down the road.
    If we're tinfoil hatting, it's not impossible he's concerned about the Mueller investigation behind the scenes and is laying the foundations for some kind of "mentally incapable" defense further down the line. Unlike us, Trump actually knows what he has done. If he did something wrong and knows it, he might feel the jaws closing and be looking for an out.

Like I said...tin foil hatting.

I can't begin to describe how much I love that there is a Trump tweet specific to this exact situation.

Because in our near-fictional reality that we live in of fucking course there's a Trump tweet about something as specific as stopping a prepared speech to take a drink of water.

Why do we live in a reality crafted by The Onion?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    If we're tinfoil hatting, it's not impossible he's concerned about the Mueller investigation behind the scenes and is laying the foundations for some kind of "mentally incapable" defense further down the line. Unlike us, Trump actually knows what he has done. If he did something wrong and knows it, he might feel the jaws closing and be looking for an out.

Like I said...tin foil hatting.
    I wasn't trying to go tin foil hatting, I was merely pointing out that a number of professionals have mentioned Trump's odd behavior, and if it is actually mental incompetence, I'm going to be pissed that he'll get off easily.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I wasn't trying to go tin foil hatting, I was merely pointing out that a number of professionals have mentioned Trump's odd behavior, and if it is actually mental incompetence, I'm going to be pissed that he'll get off easily.
    It was mostly tongue in cheek on my part, I didn't mean to imply you were being paranoid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    The nerve of this guy... I can't believe he's president.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-p...-to-sip-water/
    Meanwhile we had eight years of Conservatives crying because Obama paused and said "uh" a lot. And because he referred to his TELEPROMPTHURRRRRR!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    He can't even drink water without looking like an idiot.

Grandpa needs a straw. Or maybe he forgot there wasn't a russian pee whore to feed him the water.
    And it's that expensive Fiji water in those retarded square bottles. What a putz! What a schlemiel! The nerve of this guy!

Yeah, there are much better things to criticize this asswipe for . . . but fuck Fiji water.
    Putin khuliyo

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    It was mostly tongue in cheek on my part, I didn't mean to imply you were being paranoid.
    Ah, ok - I thought maybe it was, but wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Meanwhile we had eight years of Conservatives crying because Obama paused and said "uh" a lot. And because he referred to his TELEPROMPTHURRRRRR!

- - - Updated - - -

And it's that expensive Fiji water in those retarded square bottles. What a putz! What a schlemiel! The nerve of this guy!

Yeah, there are much better things to criticize this asswipe for . . . but fuck Fiji water.
    Obama also said he was going to use a jedi mind meld on people. Just saying.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    The nerve of this guy... I can't believe he's president.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-p...-to-sip-water/
    The media obsession with Trump over trivial things is hilarious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    This is only a "big deal" (which it isn't, everyone just finds it funny) is because, AGAIN, trump made a comment about someone doing the same thing.

Trump's obsession (compulsion?) with making himself look like a hypocrite over and over and over and over and over and over and over again is hilarious.

I'd agree, if we didn't have a Trump Tweet about stopping mid-speech to take a drink of water - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67471562629120

And a video of him mocking Rubio for it - https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...02524722401280

Now we're having a solid laugh at his continued hypocrisy and stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    This is only a "big deal" (which it isn't, everyone just finds it funny) is because, AGAIN, trump made a comment about someone doing the same thing.

Trump's obsession (compulsion?) with making himself look like a hypocrite over and over and over and over and over and over and over again is hilarious.
    You do it, why does it bother you that Trump does it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'd agree, if we didn't have a Trump Tweet about stopping mid-speech to take a drink of water - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67471562629120

And a video of him mocking Rubio for it - https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...02524722401280

Now we're having a solid laugh at his continued hypocrisy and stupidity.
    Since I cannot put moderators on ignore, can you please do me the favor of never replying to me? You never post anything that I care to read so save us both the time.

I agree. It's getting old.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Spicy mustard.

Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Spicy mustard.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3641805106001/

Don't forget about #sneezeguardgate

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Since I cannot put moderators on ignore, can you please do me the favor of never replying to me? You never post anything that I care to read so save us both the time.

Do what? Drink water? Did I say it bothered me?

Did you really just pull the “no u” excuse? Sad.

You on the other hand, have such thin skin that you can’t deal with other people differing their opinions from you. You and your hero are two pathetic, childish, thin-skinned peas in a pod.

Since I see when you post even if I ignore you, please do me a favor and never post again.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-11-16 at 09:37 PM.

Predicting one of the sealed indictments is for the Resnick family (FIJI owners) in Cali. Trump is just trolling. If that's how he actually drinks water he should be impeached.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

And conservatives call liberals snowflakes.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    This is dumber than 2 scoops.

R/MMOC-Pol at it’s finest too.