Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)

Write your own artifact send-off story. How would you imagine/like to see yours go?

Title says it all really.

What spec (or specs) do you play, and how do you imagine its epic way your artifact will go?

I'm personally a Retribution Paladin. It'll be tough to see Ashbringer go, considering how hyped up that weapon is. Personally, I think it would be pretty badass seeing it go into the hands of Turalyon and have Turalyon essentially. Become the Khadgar of Paladins. See him finally take his place as Highlord and heal the world with Light, while you get busy with the Faction War.

It would be a bittersweet send-off to know that Ashbringer is still vigilant and ready to stop unholy threats.

My characters throws them off a fucking cliff. Free at last.

Resto Shaman.

Stick of the mace for firewood. Orb in the middle of the mace would be refurbished into a cup.

And as for the shield.... Probably make a nice chair out of it or something.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-18 at 07:48 AM.

Throwing it into the fires of Blackrock Mountain.

MM-Hunter.

Just givin' it back to Alleria.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently playing a Resto Druid.

So I would plant my Staff into the ground somewhere to begin growing a new World Tree since Teldrasil is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Currently playing a Resto Druid.

So I would plant my Staff into the ground somewhere to begin growing a new World Tree since Teldrasil is gone.
    And we fellow Hordes totally wouldn't burn it when you walked away........

Honest!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'm off to the Emerald Dream to give a bear his paws back.
    It's a lot easier for him to keep corruption of the dream with them anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And we fellow Hordes totally wouldn't burn it when you walked away........

Honest!
    I'm still hoping there's more to the tree-burning hippie-haters than just that.
    Seems cheap

throw em out of the window

Get summoned to Helheim by Odyn, where he's all blah blah about being free from Helya and asks me to return the blades to him but then I say fuck that and Mythic Throw them into the seas, never to be seen again, and walk off like a badass while Odyn throws a temper tantrum.

Deleted
    Frost mage.
    Have mine become a infinite supply of cold beers, and the hot chicks that go with it of course.

Take a selfie with them and show all new bosses what I have in my bank if they stir things up...that should make them reconsider

The waste lands of Mardum, a reminder of the battle that took place on argus and your master's final sacrifice. A demon hunter runs up, "Slayer, the portal is ready", you nod in understanding. This will be the last time you set foot on Mardum, perhaps even the last time you set foot on any legion owned worlds. Every thing you have trained for has finally come to fruition. Before you enter the portal you take one last look at the place that was your war front for so long. The portal closes as you take your leave. The glaives laid to rest on the rubble of the once great Fel Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    Guess I'm off to the Emerald Dream to give a bear his paws back.
    It's a lot easier for him to keep corruption of the dream with them anyway

I'm still hoping there's more to the tree-burning hippie-haters than just that.
    Seems cheap
    Nah we just want it for firewood.

Easy cooking hub too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uthalesh, after consuming Sargeras' soul, is finally sated. The scythe dulls and hungers no more.

The promise of more power calls the Netherlord and the rest of the council back to Azeroth. The scythe remains in Deadscar rift until it finally crumbles and is lost to the abyss forever.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2017-11-18 at 08:14 AM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nah we just want it for firewood.

Easy cooking hub too!
    Bad news for you: http://www.darklegacycomics.com/607

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post

Ah well guess I can use it to keep warm during winter.

My DH would put her blades down into the Argus soil as a tribute to Illidan, and as reminder of what happened for the surviving Legion or those who might try to follow in their footsteps.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman29 View Post
    The waste lands of Mardum, a reminder of the battle that took place on argus and your master's final sacrifice. A demon hunter runs up, "Slayer, the portal is ready", you nod in understanding. This will be the last time you set foot on Mardum, perhaps even the last time you set foot on any legion owned worlds. Every thing you have trained for has finally come to fruition. Before you enter the portal you take one last look at the place that was your war front for so long. The portal closes as you take your leave. The glaives laid to rest on the rubble of the once great Fel Hammer.
    fkin tearjerker

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    My DH would put her blades down into the Argus soil as a tribute to Illidan, and as reminder of what happened for the surviving Legion or those who might try to follow in their footsteps.
    oh come on i am gonna cry
    Bitch Pls

10+ Year Old Account
    BM-Hunter. I would give it to Addie Fizzlebog, because she followed me around for such a long time. She's a real hunter now and has earned it.