Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    shoo,mean troll

Private vanilla servers work very well for a reason

5+ Year Old Account
    For people complaining about QoL, Legion is -----------------------> that way. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    This isn't 2004 anymore. The average age of the player base is much older.

Nobody has the time to spend hours and hours doing simple tasks. Let alone farming or attuning to raids. People are busy with their jobs, spouses, kids etc.

Hopefully Blizz understands this and doesn't just release a carbon copy of vanilla.
    "Just shovel the content into my mouth, I don't have time!"

But anyhow, 1/10, try again.

This is thread is opinion based with zero facts to back up your claim. With a lot of QoL changes I highly doubt many people will move off of the private servers and continue playing the game they want to.

Deleted

Nobody has the time to spend hours and hours doing simple tasks
    . Let alone farming or attuning to raids. People are busy with their jobs, spouses, kids etc.

Hopefully Blizz understands this and doesn't just release a carbon copy of vanilla.
    Ehm, Minecraft?

No dude. It could be a sucess. Just make the game more accessible. It's 2017. Blizz has made great improvements in game design.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I could but isn't this a good thread. I think a lot of people would agree.
    We already have an accessible game, its the current expansion.

People BEGGED for Vanilla. And just now people are realizing that without QoL changes, Vanilla was crap.

I hope it is release day Vanilla, so you get what you asked for.

Nobody has the time to spend hours and hours doing simple tasks. Let alone farming or attuning to raids. People are busy with their jobs, spouses, kids etc.

I'm fine with general QoL stuff like AoE loot or a guild bank. Please no catchup mechanisms, heirlooms, PvE queues/finders, any change in loot or xp, and especially no flying or level 20 mounts. If you're worried about not having the time you used to have for classic, maybe your memories are permanently part of your childhood. The time we are going to spend leveling and raiding will not change from what it was in vanilla, which is the whole point of these classic servers.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2017-11-18 at 06:17 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

To be honest I think I like more challenging games, including Vanilla, because I'm older.
    As a kid I would have probably been satisfied by Live just with all the cool mounts and dinosaurs and the mighty power of smashing mobs. And that's fine.

And you can't say "Vanilla is time consuming". Vanilla is a game, not an activity. Leveling to 60 may be time consuming as a whole, but you don't have to play a lot of consecutive time for it.
    Dungeons and Raids themselves are probably the things that take the most consecutive time. But I think we are all looking for Classic to provide us with that kind of long dungeons/raids, any QoL to change that would be a huge shift from the spirit. Even the most hardcore QoL guys with LFG and their whole heirloom-like package of tweaks usually do not want that.
    Last edited by Koward; 2017-11-18 at 06:23 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    shoo,mean troll

Private vanilla servers work very well for a reason
    If I had to put my finger on it, it would be the one unerring fact that they were free to play on.. Will be very interesting to see if they will come to the official Blizzard ones where they will have to pay for it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    If what you say is true it will be a failure regardless of the direction Blizzard takes it.
    And that's why they will likely not improve the QoL.

If they add the QoL-changes and it fails all the vanilla-fans will claim that it was due to those QoL-changes; and it would be odd to remove them.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    People BEGGED for Vanilla. And just now people are realizing that without QoL changes, Vanilla was crap.

I hope it is release day Vanilla, so you get what you asked for.
    Will be very interesting to see if that community implodes in on itself.. With how it is even more toxic than the current retail community it will be interesting maybe even entertaining..

why is this troll not being banded yet for making another usless trolish post i mean cmon...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    And that's why they will likely not improve the QoL.

If they add the QoL-changes and it fails all the vanilla-fans will claim that it was due to those QoL-changes; and it would be odd to remove them.
    Yeah Blizzard will have to leave it as well vanilla totally plain no bells or whistles, then if it fails the vanilla fans will have nothing to stand on as they got what they wanted and it didn't work out as they hoped.. Only time will tell if this is the case..

For gods sake. The millionth time. there is a HUGE classic wow fanbase ie private servers. This fanbase has been playing for ages without these quality of life changes.

Classic will do just fine. Just because you can't handle it doesn't mean others can't.

Deleted

Making this thread while there are many others with same topic on page1 and doing it with an extreme statement is just trolling.

And no, your personal idea of "who plays this game" is not enough as argument...

10+ Year Old Account

Woah attuning to raids was hard? Your right, they should make it like Legion where you get super high Ilvl for free, just for hitting max level. No time to actually do the content, I have a job - so just skip me over it completely with welfare.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    For gods sake. The millionth time. there is a HUGE classic wow fanbase ie private servers. This fanbase has been playing for ages without these quality of life changes.

Classic will do just fine. Just because you can't handle it doesn't mean others can't.
    Here is a question then those on the private servers were they genuinely enjoying playing the game, or were they just enjoying playing the game only because they did not have to pay for it??

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    If I had to put my finger on it, it would be the one unerring fact that they were free to play on.. Will be very interesting to see if they will come to the official Blizzard ones where they will have to pay for it..
    It's not true.
    Source : https://www.docdroid.net/flUbn6G/nos...em.pdf#page=74
    Only 13% of Nost players in surveys left Retail because it was too expensive anymore. Plus, I interpret that some probably thought retail as not good enough to be that expensive, and why they thought it was not good is a separate question.

you want your QoL? that's what current retail is for.