Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I literally said what Blizzard put in Diablo 3 with Tyrael when he addressed Orek when he couldn't know WHAT DOES ONE SAY TO AN ANCIENT NEPHALEM GHOST? and Tyrael said. I suppose you start with "Hello".

So, why are you acting dumb?
    Twhut? Sorry only played Diablo 2
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Well that would be reasonable, but when WOULD be a good time to come up to YOU for say Anduin, where he could say " Hey, you're swell, I would like to get to know you better, maybe we could go out and do something really groovy sometime, wanna go?"
    House party, bars/clubs, festivals and such things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. Unless you do street pick-up, you have nothing to contribute.
    What on Earth is 'street pick-up'?

The guy was cute as fuck. Her loss.
    He's not cute nor good looking.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does that even mean "wear the hat for you"? Who thinks like that when someone gives them a compliment? When a guy told me my beard was cool I didn't yell at him "I'M NOT WEARING THIS FOR YOU!".

The guy was just being nice. No need to be a cunt.
    Human beings do, women, especially if they are in a place where, wearing the hate at no point was any thought given to you appreciation especially for it.

Right and when that guy told you that beard was cool if he said you looked sexy, would the compliment had gone over just as well?

Nothing conveys interest more than telling a girl she's cute. Who says you can't flirt with a girl you just called cute? That's just the opener to set the frame.
    ...most adults don't like being called cute. It's something you tell a child. Hence it's sooner going to get you a negative response rather than saying, "Hey, that dress suits you". Calling adults cute is creepy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because you behave like a creep and pester women for sex
    And again, walking up to a woman, giving her a compliment and then saying bye and leaving will still get you rude responses, so the "pestering women for sex" thing doesn't make any sense. Even if I was hitting on them, maybe I'm just looking for a girlfriend cause I'm lonely. There is no way for people to know. Don't be a pessimist and assume every guy just wants sex. How jaded do you have to be to think that, as a woman?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    House party, bars/clubs, festivals and such things.
    Ok understood a fair answer. Wasn't expected. I was thinking you would say some day in a cold place in hell. But I see your point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
    What on Earth is 'street pick-up'?
    You don't want to know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    ...most adults don't like being called cute. It's something you tell a child. Hence it's sooner going to get you a negative response rather than saying, "Hey, that dress suits you". Calling adults cute is creepy.
    Ngl, hadn't thought of it in this way.

But yeh, Halyon seems to be hitting it on the head right there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Not once have I gotten a "harsh" reaction from complimenting someone. Ever, in my entire life. So I guess something you're doing is wrong.
    Is it the way I'm saying the word cute? Please teach me the right way to do it, and how to not be creepy, person with hentai images in your signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I've never gotten an overly rude response for being nice to a stranger, unless it was due to a complete misunderstanding.
    And could you elaborate for us Captain what that misunderstanding would have been?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Never mind then. I can't bother to explain normal things.
    My loss obviously.

How jaded do you have to be to think that, as a woman?
    Lmao, like 9 out of 10 times I'm approached by random men it's because they want sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Because you're throwing them into an unexpected uncomfortable situation.

People do not like the unexpected.

People do not like the uncomfortable.
    How is it uncomfortable to receive a compliment? Again, when I got a compliment about my beard, it wasn't uncomfortable for me. How weird would I have to be for something like that to be uncomfortable? I once got hit in the head with a metal pipe until I bled. That was uncomfortable. That was rude. I really dislike the guys who did that. The guy who gave me a compliment was cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it the way I'm saying the word cute? Please teach me the right way to do it, and how to not be creepy, person with hentai images in your signature.
    Don't say she is cute and look like this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    And could you elaborate for us Captain what that misunderstanding would have been?
    Opening a door for someone can apparently be taken as an insult. Some bitchy feminist scolded me for it a while ago, even though every person on the planet will often hold the door open for the person behind them out of pure instinct.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, like 9 out of 10 times I'm approached by random men it's because they want sex.
    What if he is just the damn waiter?

Deleted
    How do you know? Did you follow it all the way through with them?

And again, walking up to a woman, giving her a compliment and then saying bye and leaving will still get you rude responses, so the "pestering women for sex" thing doesn't make any sense. Even if I was hitting on them, maybe I'm just looking for a girlfriend cause I'm lonely. There is no way for people to know. Don't be a pessimist and assume every guy just wants sex. How jaded do you have to be to think that, as a woman?
    You clearly aren't, given your post history and attitude with these things. Nevermind that you ignore half the comments with constructive feedback that you get.

Have you considered that the people you try to pick up just have you pegged very early on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Opening a door for someone can apparently be taken as an insult. Some bitchy feminist scolded me for it a while ago, even though every person on the planet will often hold the door open for the person behind them out of pure instinct.
    And so did you plot your revenge and wait for her next time and lock the door behind you.

Deleted
    They do, beacause you suck at complimenting and probably make it clear you just want 'something' from them.