View Poll Results: DO YOU LOVE VANILLA

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • yes i love the authentic buggy,glitchy, rough, hard grind, simplistic vanilla

6 60.00%
  • no because i hate vanilla i want every possible QOL as small as bug fixes

4 40.00%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Post here is some really stupid ideas people have for wow classic

they're trying to suggest bugs fixed such as under org, under stormwind, zeplin and boat bugs, corpse surfing, loot surfing, RAGNAROS spawning twice
    they're trying to suggest non-vanilla stuff added such as achievements and pve teleportation lfg, lfr
    they're trying to suggest vanilla stuff removed such as debuff limits, unbalanced classes
    they're trying to suggest a burning crusade server despite the fact outlands has never been touched you can already play the original burning crusade
    they're trying to suggest a wrath of the lich king server despite the fact northrend has never been touched and you can already play the original wotlk

^^^^^^^^^ALL OF THAT IS NOT VANILLA^^^^^^^^^^^^

RULE 1: what is from vanilla should stay in vanilla
    RULE 2: what is not from vanilla should never be added to vanilla
    RULE 3: classic expansions already exist untouched, expansions are not vanilla
    RULE 4: bug, glitch, exploit fixes is not vanilla
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-11-19 at 02:53 AM.
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Deleted
    i think the server time and date displayed in game should go only up to 2006 because anything beyond that is not vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    i think the server time and date displayed in game should go only up to 2006 because anything beyond that is not vanilla
    great idea brb suggesting exactly this to blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    Quoted for Truth!!!
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a lot of things wrong with this post. 'Vanilla' is about a certain type of gameplay and design style. Unintended bugs are not 'vanilla', nor does fixing them destroy the 'vanilla' experience.

And lots of things were changed about WotLK/BC - most importantly, characters/abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    There are a lot of things wrong with this post. 'Vanilla' is about a certain type of gameplay and design style. Unintended bugs are not 'vanilla', nor does fixing them destroy the 'vanilla' experience.

And lots of things were changed about WotLK/BC - most importantly, characters/abilities.
    obviously you hate vanilla
    so you shouldn't play wow classic
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-11-19 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    obviously you hate vanilla
    so you shouldn't play wow classic
    This thread is going places.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

15+ Year Old Account
    they're trying to suggest bugs fixed such as under org, under stormwind, zeplin and boat bugs, corpse surfing, loot surfing, RAGNAROS spawning twice
    they're trying to suggest non-vanilla stuff added such as achievements and pve teleportation lfg, lfr
    they're trying to suggest vanilla stuff removed such as debuff limits, unbalanced classes
    they're trying to suggest a burning crusade server despite the fact outlands has never been touched you can already play the original burning crusade
    they're trying to suggest a wrath of the lich king server despite the fact northrend has never been touched and you can already play the original wotlk

As an adult i dont got much time to play wow, so i hope they will add buyable boost to 60 for us adults who also wanna play classic but dont got that much free time, im sure others will agree.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    As an adult i dont got much time to play wow, so i hope they will add buyable boost to 60 for us adults who also wanna play classic but dont got that much free time, im sure others will agree.
    If you want pay to win go play battlefront 2. Level boost should have never been added. If you dont have time to play then thats the shits.

- - - Updated - - -

Im all for achievements but thats more to thats what i focus on all games. Remember this isnt a direct port, alot of the game they are going to have to rebuild from scratch. Alot of bugs and shit were due to tech and server limitations so might not exist for the pure fact that there are not those limitations anymore, ie max debuffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it should be based on the number of dependents listed on tax forms.
    So if you have 8 kids, you get a free boost to level 80, even if max level is 60. Because, you know.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion

OK, show me the talents and player skills that were a part of TBC and WoTLK...where can I find them in current wow?

10+ Year Old Account
    that's not vanilla so you hate vanilla

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    If you want pay to win go play battlefront 2. Level boost should have never been added. If you dont have time to play then thats the shits.

- - - Updated - - -

Im all for achievements but thats more to thats what i focus on all games. Remember this isnt a direct port, alot of the game they are going to have to rebuild from scratch. Alot of bugs and shit were due to tech and server limitations so might not exist for the pure fact that there are not those limitations anymore, ie max debuffs.
    achievements is not vanilla so you must hate vanilla

I can't tell if this is satire or not at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeleteMyAccountMMOCSUX View Post
    I think it should be based on the number of dependents listed on tax forms.
    So if you have 8 kids, you get a free boost to level 80, even if max level is 60. Because, you know.
    the boost has to cost $200 if it existed and you can only buy 1 per account and for the buy button to be unlocked you must have 1 level 120 on normal wow and you must have all generic vanilla dungeon and raid achievements on that 120

and the level 60 starts with fully damaged level 10 gray armour that can not be removed untill repaired and your gold is -100g you have to earn 110g before being able to repair and trade, mail,auction house is disabled untill you repair your gear and trade, mail, auction house is still disabled untill you get a full set of level 60 greens and blues

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    I can't tell if this is satire or not at this point.
    the top thread post is 100% serious
    but my recent character boost specifications above is 50% satire
    Last edited by skannerz22; 2017-11-19 at 03:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the boost has to cost $200 if it existed and you can only buy 1 per account and for the buy button to be unlocked you must have 1 level 120 on normal wow and you must have all vanilla dungeon and raid achievements on that 120

and the level 60 starts with fully damaged level 10 gray armour that can not be removed untill repaired and your gold is -100g you have to earn 110g before being able to repair and trade, mail,auction house is disabled untill you repair your gear and trade, mail, auction house is still disabled untill you get a full set of level 60 greens and blues
    Sounds about right.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion

that's not vanilla so you hate vanilla

- - - Updated - - -

achievements is not vanilla so you must hate vanilla
    your just using this as a strawman. Your not going to get exactly vanilla. Construct a better argument than something that a 5 year old would say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your not going to get exactly vanilla.
    then it's not wow classic(trademark-able vanilla name)

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    your just using this as a strawman. Your not going to get exactly vanilla. Construct a better argument than something that a 5 year old would say.
    For most of these people, Vanilla was when they were 5 years old. So that's the only way they know how to argue for it.

Oh deep joy, are you just flame/troll-baiting or something? 'Cus it's looking like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeleteMyAccountMMOCSUX View Post
    Sounds about right.
    a more serious 60 boost would be
    requires 1 level 120 + 4x level 60 or above characters( meaning you pay even more money to boost them or grind grind grind)
    requires $120
    level 60 is given level 20 greens so they can function for some grinding but don't function in raids and dungeons

the boost has to cost $200 if it existed and you can only buy 1 per account and for the buy button to be unlocked you must have 1 level 120 on normal wow and you must have all generic vanilla dungeon and raid achievements on that 120

i would prefer my first choice though^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Oh deep joy, are you just flame/troll-baiting or something? 'Cus it's looking like it.
    no but you are so good job

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    For most of these people, Vanilla was when they were 5 years old. So that's the only way they know how to argue for it.
    only millennials would of been 5
    and they're not the ones who fought for official vanilla servers unless they have been playing 3rd party