Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just saw justice league, i enjoyed it.

Was it the best DC movie sofar? not for me Wonder Woman and Man of Steel are better movies in my opinion.
    But i still had a good time seeing it and it made me interested to see more of the Flash and ofc my man Superman is back so bring on the Man of Steel 2 asap.

I like JL!! very nice movie!! action a good jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    And point me to a superhero villain that's well-developed beyond Loki and maybe even Zod at this point.
    The villains in Batman vs Superman, Lex Luthor and Batman, are both excellent. You already mentioned Zod. Loki's "development" is terrible, and his character in Avengers and Thor 1/2 barely exists except to crack jokes and have sexy Tom Hiddleston onscreen.

Also, the Marvel Cinematic Universe revolves around a great villain. Without him the films just don't work. I'm of course talking about Tony Stark.

Holy crap JL was actually good. It might be just because I had really low expectations but I actually liked this more than WW.

Anyone else notice how WW changed her outfit when she went to have that heart to heart conversation with Bruce? I guess she wanted to adds a little class to that stripper outfit of hers. She sure wants the Bat D.

But my god she can't act, her "serious" lines delivery was Bella from Twilight like.

Best part of the movie by miles was Supes fuckin the league up.

Also why the fuck they kept cutting away to that random family that no one cares about? They had more screen time than JK Simmons and Louis Lane combined.
    Last edited by dvaz; 2017-11-19 at 10:36 AM.

Just got back from seeing it and loved it! There is nothing really wrong with this movie and people like Mormolyce could save themselves a ton of typing and just say "I'm a Marvel homer, reflexively hating DC". His points are laughably inaccurate. The only thing I could even consider a valid complaint is that Cyborg's CGI isn't perfect, but it's certainly good enough that if that's enough to take you out of the movie I recommend never watching anything older than a couple years. Steppenwolf is also not "developed", but then did he really need to be? What they showed us in the movie encapsulated enough of the character from the comics that non-readers got the point with him.
    How are they "laughably inaccurate"? Or is it you that's just going full fanboi?

Steppenwolf is also not "developed", but then did he really need to be?
    So you actually advocate 2-dimensional antagonists as the way to go for stories? Speaking for myself, I will always take a character with depth over a "look at me, I'm a bad guy" character every day of the week. And twice on Sunday.

And point me to a superhero villain that's well-developed beyond Loki and maybe even Zod at this point.
    Spider-man: Homecoming says hi.

Yup, still bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Anyone else notice how WW changed her outfit when she went to have that heart to heart conversation with Bruce? I guess she wanted to adds a little class to that stripper outfit of hers. She sure wants the Bat D.

But my god she can't act, her "serious" lines delivery was Bella from Twilight like.

Best part of the movie by miles was Supes fuckin the league up.

Also why the fuck they kept cutting away to that random family that no one cares about? They had more screen time than JK Simmons and Louis Lane combined.
    They're characters from teen Titans
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The marvel vs DC debates get so boring. Theres plenty of room for everyone. Both have pros and con's to them.

Marvel have a leg up in the film department but lets see if that lasts once Downy Jr and Evans etc move on which they will at some point. Then lets see if marvel can recover and if DC ever figures out what kinda films they want to make and stop obsessing over tone and reshoots

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    The villains in Batman vs Superman, Lex Luthor and Batman, are both excellent. You already mentioned Zod. Loki's "development" is terrible, and his character in Avengers and Thor 1/2 barely exists except to crack jokes and have sexy Tom Hiddleston onscreen.

Also, the Marvel Cinematic Universe revolves around a great villain. Without him the films just don't work. I'm of course talking about Tony Stark.
    Is it Opposite Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Is it Opposite Day?
    Which part do you disagree with?

Which part do you disagree with?
    Jesse Eisenberg as Lex luthor is about as bad as it gets.

Lex Luthor played by Bryan Cranston that ends in an arc where he merges with Brainiac needs to happen

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed it, i felt it didnt quite live up to the hype ive had for the movie but still was fun. I was hoping the history lesson was longer. That, the score and the obvious green screen reshoots were the things i didnt like.

If the latest numbers are any indication, DC Extended Universe just went the way of zeppelins. Justice League was it's Hindenburg.

Sorry, Vulture was not a good or interesting villain. The movie was still plenty fun without him being so. But he literally went from aggrieved construction company owner to murderous arms dealer and we never saw it happen, he was one and then in his next scene the other.
    You and I saw a very different Spider-man movie.

I guess we'll just agree to have different opinions on movies. I mean, yeah Loki is well developed, but Vulture was excellent imo. I mean, you could empathize with the guy, at least up front, and you could see how he descended from lawful citizen, to illicit arms dealer, to murderer. You could see he had a code and that he saw what he was doing as justified.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Jesse Eisenberg as Lex luthor is about as bad as it gets.
    Eisenberg's coked out Satanic Zuckerberg Luthor is pretty stellar. I'd rather see that than Cranston repurposing Walter White or doing a Gene Hackman impression.

Eisenberg's coked out Satanic Zuckerberg Luthor is pretty stellar. I'd rather see that than Cranston repurposing Walter White or doing a Gene Hackman impression.
    Nothing says human perfection like some humming weirdo

Nothing says human perfection like some humming weirdo
    So your criticism is that Jessie Eisenberg makes noises with his mouth sometimes? This is about the same level as freeze framing a TV show when the character's eyes are closed and making stupid jokes about their face my man.

So your criticism is that Jessie Eisenberg makes noises with his mouth sometimes? This is about the same level as freeze framing a TV show when the character's eyes are closed and making stupid jokes about their face my man.
    My criticism is that they turned the human perfection model of Lex Luthor in the comics/animated series who is business/street level genius gangster with a body like arnold schwarzenegger in his prime that ultimately ends up leading teams of super villains to fight the JL. Who builds himself mechanical suits to fly into space fighting the likes of superman and resisting planets gravity and g-force like its not even there. And plotting and executing take overs of other more phyiscal imposing super villlains like Grodd a telepathic giant ape and it be believable.

You're telling me a coked up Mark Zuckerberg is that same guy
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2017-11-20 at 12:36 AM.

My criticism is that they turned the human perfection model of Lex Luthor...

You're telling me a coked up Mark Zuckerberg is that same guy
    No, I am not telling you that. Jessie Eisenberg's portrayal of the character is not the same as whatever cartoon you're talking about.