Mall Security is ISIS, confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Allah be praised.
    Fuck that guy, For Debbie Gibson!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Mall Security is ISIS, confirmed.
    Really, ISIS isn't the first to come up with Suicide bombing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    no Mohawk tribe?
    I think Mr T owns the License for that, but you are more than welcome to ignore that little detail, or maybe Blizzard owns it, any who.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Fuck that guy, For Debbie Gibson!

- - - Updated - - -

Really, ISIS isn't the first to come up with Suicide bombing.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Mr T owns the License for that, but you are more than welcome to ignore that little detail, or maybe Blizzard owns it, any who.
    Take your pick, none of them are positive affiliations. At least ISIS is the most successful.

Deleted
    I don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take your pick, none of them are positive affiliations. At least ISIS is the most successful.
    Yeah cannibalism is positive. Yeah you and your tribe can eat shrapnel. Debbie Gibson wins!

Stone Cutters!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I don't get it.
    You pick a tribe out of the 5 I mentioned, you Change the name of the Tribe if you want, find out who's in that Tribe and see how successful you would be as a group governing.

Cooperation rather than a single if I ruled the world this that and the other.

Yeah cannibalism is positive. Yeah you and your tribe can eat shrapnel. Debbie Gibson wins!
    Cannibalism is simply a mechanism to filter the weaker tribes who aren't worth fighting. Like I said if a tribe is willing to risk being dinner, than they are worthy of a fight. All the other weaker tribes can bugger off.

Deleted
    Cannibalism is simply a mechanism to filter the weaker tribes who aren't worth fighting. Like I said if a tribe is willing to risk being dinner, than they are worthy of a fight. All the other weaker tribes can bugger off.
    We will need slaves though.

10+ Year Old Account
    What faction are Sarahtasher and Shinra1 in?

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's a failed system that often brought about disease and filth among tribes that did practice it, and typically they were eradicated by other tribes that among other things being stronger ended the practice for the most part.

Not to mention the disease and shit that often accompanied cannibalism was fucking insanity. There is a difference between fighting and being a dull blunt instrument, and being a master of arts and skilled in combat.

Bow to your betters

- - - Updated - - -

We will need slaves though.
    Also a mechanism of the fat lazy and stupid. Slavery in the long term never benefited the society that implemented it. It would be one of the elements that lead to it's downfall..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    What faction are Sarahtasher and Shinra1 in?
    They haven't voted or posted yet, but you could always and then extend an invitation like Richie boy here did with McFuu

Deleted
    No it's a failed system that often brought about disease and filth among tribes that did practice it, and typically they were eradicated by other tribes that among other things being stronger ended the practice for the most part.

Not to mention the disease and shit that often accompanied cannibalism was fucking insanity. There is a difference between fighting and being a dull blunt instrument, and being a master of arts and skilled in combat.

Bow to your betters

- - - Updated - - -

Also a mechanism of the fat lazy and stupid. Slavery in the long term never benefited the society that implemented it. It would be one of the elements that lead to it's downfall..

- - - Updated - - -

They haven't voted or posted yet, but you could always and then extend an invitation like Richie boy here did with McFuu
    A soldier of 10 years service VS a mall cop, place your bet folks! I guarantee we will be training the better warriors, naruto is not a good training tool.

A soldier of 10 years service VS a mall cop, place your bet folks! I guarantee we will be training the better warriors, naruto is not a good training tool.
    Don't underestimate the damage a good flashlight can do to a retina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes a soldier of 10 year service that needed to enlist to be told what to do, as opposed to anybody else who already knew, or figured it out. A soldier who believes in war, slavery and cannibalism.

Vs Me this will be easy!

Deleted
    Yes a soldier of 10 year service that needed to enlist to be told what to do, as opposed to anybody else who already knew, or figured it out. A soldier who believes in war, slavery and cannibalism.

Vs Me this will be easy!
    Veterans flock together, while you lot are stroking it to hentai we will be gathering an army.

Vs Me this will be easy!
    Do you do what you're told at your job?

Yes, it would be easy, now go puff your chest elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Do you do what you're told at your job?

Yes, it would be easy, now go puff your chest elsewhere.
    He will be puffing alright when he has to climb some stairs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Veterans flock together, while you lot are stroking it to hentai we will be gathering an army.
    I'll be watching you miss and waiting for the critically dependent gang, while I feed your rodent to a hungry cat. Bring your vets. It will be fun watching them fall over themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

He will be puffing alright when he has to climb some stairs.
    Spokan like one of your followers, confused about what has to be explained and told to an adult. Your army is shaping up exactly as expected.

Not to mention I spent a year in the sandbox with those same dudes with suicide belts he likes so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Bow to your betters

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Cannibalism isn't our main source of food. Don't be confused.

Deleted
    Not to mention I spent a year in the sandbox with those same dudes with suicide belts he likes so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Cannibalism isn't our main source of food. Don't be confused.
    He is a mall cop, do not expect miracles.