Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

With Legion coming to an end, how would you rate it overall?

personally, after completing all raids on mythic so far within top 10 of my realm i obviously have a highly influential and professional opinion that is valued among the lesser achieving players that make up the majority of this forum.

overall i would say Legion was a solid expansion both in story and implentation of the story. having said that Artifact power and weapons were a failure and as we have heard, Blizzard are happy to see the back of them.

i would place this expansion slightly ahead but only just of WoD and quite a way behind MoP, Cata, Wotlk and TBC.

What are your opinions? (please keep them somewhat coherent)

End? What end? At least 10 months to go.

For me Legion has been the best expansion since Wrath. The RNG and catering to bad players are two major faults but other than that it's been great.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

10/10 would play again.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Best expansion to date for me. Looking forward to Antorus, the story after and Battle!
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    personally, after completing all raids on mythic so far within top 10 of my realm i obviously have a highly influential and professional opinion that is valued among the lesser achieving players that make up the majority of this forum.
    Personally, i would rate you a 6/10 Troll. Have seen better, have seen worse. Very average performance. +1 for good spelling and passable grammar.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    No need to wait for BfA pre-patch. Legion was and will stay shit.
    /spit@Blizzard

It's the only xxpac i played without unsubbing until the last raid.

If it didn't have so much RNG it could be third, maybe even second expansion. It's fourth for me.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this expansion. I have played more this expansion than Warlords. It easily goes up there with Lich King and BC as my favorite expansions so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Personally, i would rate you a 6/10 Troll. Have seen better, have seen worse. Very average performance. +1 for good spelling and passable grammar.
    please keep this about the legion expansion. if you have feelings for me sorry i am not into internet dating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding 9/10
    Dungeon 8/10
    Story 8/10
    Content 7/10 (just too much of it for my taste)
    Loot system 2/10
    pvp 0/10 (I do not pvp)

overall 8/10
    I enjoyed my time in Legion despite not having had much time to play. Which mean world quest + emissary & m+. is something I haven't had time to do.

If I had to rank it versus other expansion. (not including vanilla since I never played that)(And only played TBC on private servers)
    Mist of Pandaria = Legion > Wrath of the Lich King > Cataclysme(Not including dragon soul) = Warlords of Draenor > The Burning Crusade
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2017-11-19 at 09:54 PM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I will rate 7/10,which is good.It' s tons better than WoD,yet I can't evaluate it higher than that.

Not as good as TBC and WotLK, but pretty much better than the other expansions. It could've been one of the best if it wasn't for its issues like legiondaries, RNG, 4 difficulty raids, repeating content etc.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    It's the only xxpac i played without unsubbing until the last raid.
    Poor you. /10c
    /spit@Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    8/10 - great improvements in getting the story to the player, creating compelling quests, player/character immersion, and a world thick with content. Criticisms would be compartmentalization of the story across classes (understandable, but still lamentable) and the over-reliance on World Quests as content filler.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

While theme-wise, Mists of Pandaria will always be my absolute favourite, Legion is pretty much the best executed expansion that Blizzard has made thus far (yep, surpassing even the golden Vanilla/TBC/WotLK).

10/10

Deleted
    A solid 8/10. Second best exp after MOP. M+ and world quest system were the best ideas they had in a long time. Very well implemented. Looking forward to see what improventes they have for the bext exp
    Last edited by mmoc5758f841fa; 2017-11-19 at 10:00 PM.

WOTLK > Legion > Mop > everything else.

TBH Legion's biggest strength was the addition of M+. I love the hell out of the system and I'm excited for a new expac full of new M+ dungeons to run. I enjoy the Keystone Master grind a lot. To me it's much more impressive to get KSM than AOTC.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. Mists of Pandaria
    2. Wrath of the Lich King
    3. Legion
    4. Cataclsym
    5. Burning Crusade
    6. Warlords of Draenor

Battle for Azeroth will likely be right underneath or above Legion for me, depending, though it easily could sadly fall near Warlords of Draenor but I really hope that doesn't happen.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar