Former OK state senator pleads guilty to child sex trafficking

And also happened to be the head of Trumps campaign in Oklahoma.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...y-to-child-sex

P.S: The article was released the same day as his tweet about his regret of helping to release the UCLA players.

ONLY THE BEST.
    Last edited by Baneth; 2017-11-20 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Broken link
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

Still broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Still broken.
    Should work now. Was having difficulty sending from my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

That is not OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Wonder how Trump met him? Maybe wife shopping?

It's almost as if republican politicians falsely wrap themselves in religion to provide cover for their deviant behavior.

but it's okay tho... Jesus had sex with underage girls too...
    /sar
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I condone this but thankfully it was a 17 year old and not someone younger.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, the party of Trump, the party of "family values". They value your family for how much your daughter is worth on the sex slave market.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

So pedophiles, white supremacists, sex traffickers, convicted felons, traitors, sexual predators, Goldman Sachs who else is Trump inviting to his swamp?

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    It's almost as if republican politicians falsely wrap themselves in religion to provide cover for their deviant behavior.
    Look at the recent spat with Tony Perkins. They're not doing it as an excuse, but because a bunch of power hungry pseudo-religious power players have made it impossible to exist in the Republican Party as a human being with something approaching a normal, healthy sex life it it doesn't fit a specific criteria. So, they end up pushed to the fringes of legality (and sometimes beyond) trying to squirrel away their urges.

These are grown ass men so that isn't an excuse for their behavior. What they're doing is fucking gross and illegal. I'm just tired of how unhealthy a good portion of this country is about certain issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So pedophiles, white supremacists, sex traffickers, convicted felons, traitors, sexual predators, Goldman Sachs who else is Trump inviting to his swamp?

Only the best

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post
    Look at the recent spat with Tony Perkins. They're not doing it as an excuse, but because a bunch of power hungry pseudo-religious power players have made it impossible to exist in the Republican Party as a human being with something approaching a normal, healthy sex life it it doesn't fit a specific criteria. So, they end up pushed to the fringes of legality (and sometimes beyond) trying to squirrel away their urges.

These are grown ass men so that isn't an excuse for their behavior. What they're doing is fucking gross and illegal. I'm just tired of how unhealthy a good portion of this country is about certain issues.
    It's probably a lot of repressed sexual angst, since they were told to be abstinent as teenagers, so all of their urges get bottled up and come bursting out when they're grown men. We're not finding that they're into girls under 12, but a lot of them certainly are going after teenage girls. Repressed sexual desires from years of indoctrination that abstinence only is how you must live as a teenage boy.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    child sex? 17 years old?

Age of consent is 15 years old in my country, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    child sex? 17 years old?

Age of consent is 15 years old in my country, btw.
    I get that you might have a different perspective, but it's 18 here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I get that you might have a different perspective, but it's 18 here.
    don't get me wrong, i think 15 is quite young, but 17? i would consider 16 to be OK.

People like to use words in shocking way. regardless of what the law say, 17 years old is not a child, come on.
    Child sex is click bait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    don't get me wrong, i think 15 is quite young, but 17? i would consider 16 to be OK.

People like to use words in shocking way. regardless of what the law say, 17 years old is not a child, come on.
    Child sex is click bait.
    Legally speaking, under 18 is underaged.

Its like arguing a speed limit is dumb because the Autobahn has no speed limit. Aka irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoldSharpie View Post

"but Moore was a Democrat when he was perusing teenage girls and getting himself banned from the YMCA and the local mall for repetitive behavior....."

If Roy Moore was black doing this kind of behavior in 1970-80's Alabama he'd be lucky to just have been murdered... how's that for white privilege?
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.