Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac2314 View Post
    Yeah, that is a good reason to not add pet mechanics to Frost. Although they could streamline some Frost mechanics from the mage itself to keep it simple. Which would be very silly because Frost mages have never been advertised as a pet class and this would be annoying to most people, I imagine. Honestly, I want pet mechanics solely because pet classes are that much better solo-wise, not for any solid reason.

I haven't found Frost to be particularly stuffy or overflowing with buttons, but I never have to worry about meters and honestly just isn't that good with (Frost) mages.
    Well I am sort of with you in wanting more interactivity with the pet because Fire and Frost feel very close in terms of playstyle to me. I'd like them to differentiate the two somehow, and Frost's pet would be a good way to do that.

But a lot of Frost Mages don't like the pet, our current interactivity (water jet, not freeze. freeze is wonderful ) with the pet is clunky and badly designed and lonely winter is a big 'out' from those who don't want to use the pet at all, dis-incentivizing blizzard from working on it too much.

I use lonely winter in raids and bone chilling in world content though. Big blue is very handy for world quests and controlling tons of mobs trying to kill you.

Deleted
    I really think they should remove blink, I know i'm going to get hate for this, but i'd prefer Mage to be a more skill based class and I think having blink just removes that, or increase the cooldown to 45 seconds? and I'd like them to add back Dampen Magic as its one of the best raid CD's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KitzuEU View Post
    I really think they should remove blink, I know i'm going to get hate for this, but i'd prefer Mage to be a more skill based class and I think having blink just removes that, or increase the cooldown to 45 seconds? and I'd like them to add back Dampen Magic as its one of the best raid CD's.
    I think the problem is that mobility isn't really balanced properly, goblins having rocket jump as a racial, druids and mages having blink, sprint and stampeding roar, whereas DK has far far less mobility for no real tradeoff, there's probably more examples but you get my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KitzuEU View Post
    Blink is an iconic mage ability.

By that I mean, if they burned the class to the ground rebuilt it from the ground up, blink would still be in our toolkit.

Mage with no blink would be boring. Yes its op, thats the point, its a class perk for getting 2 shot if you do get hit.

I miss alter time shenanigans for the most part. Also would like rop to die and burn in a fire.

mages need decurse back.. old deep freeze would be fine too(not the one that was breaking on damage), alter time..

also make frostbolt deal more damage ffs

also i hate that they remove shit like arcane explosion from fire and frost.. and stuff like that from different specs.. also remove flurry and add ffb back

they shouldnt remove blink, they should remove shimmer

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Rune of Power.

Kill ROP.
    Bring back old Deep Freeze(also the dmg it used to do to bosses).
    Mirror Images baseline.
    Alter time as PvP talent for all specs.

Deleted
    I have a lot of wishes (Coming from PVE frost mage):
    Redo T3 Talents, with mirror image baseline as a more def skill and ROP completly scraped.
    Make lonely winter baseline too, as a slight nerfed version when your Pet isn't out.
    Remove all the PVP talents, that is what PVP talents are for: Glacial Insulation, all T5 Talents.
    Remove Cone of Cold, the spell is completly useless these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    I have a lot of wishes (Coming from PVE frost mage):
    Redo T3 Talents, with mirror image baseline as a more def skill and ROP completly scraped.
    Make lonely winter baseline too, as a slight nerfed version when your Pet isn't out.
    Remove all the PVP talents, that is what PVP talents are for: Glacial Insulation, all T5 Talents.
    Remove Cone of Cold, the spell is completly useless these days.
    But muh iconic toolkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Pet should be a talent and a cd like Xuen for monks
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

5+ Year Old Account
    I want frozen orb fixed so it spawn directly on target not that I pop it out and it sometimes fly away accidentally to nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Pet should be a talent and a cd like Xuen for monks
    I agree with this 100%, wasn't that how it was in WC3?

Anyways I want rune of power destroyed, and mirror images made baseline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

I agree with most of the people here, I wan RoP gone. I miss decurse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Rune of Power of AIDS.

Bring back the real Frost Bomb.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    I agree with most of the people here, I wan RoP gone. I miss decurse.
    Would be gone or instant, without global cd.

Remove Rune of Power, give back Dispel Curse and make Mirror Image baseline.

Deleted
    I wish Phoenix flames would stick around as baseline, instead of a talent - but that also kinda depends on what row it's on and competing against. I miss the old blast wave, like target a mob - blast - they are snared. Also, baseline on this one please.

Rune of Power never really worked out that well for me so.. bai, gurl bai.

Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    Rune of Power of AIDS.

Bring back the real Frost Bomb.
    Why and how?