i think i do but i do

hi all,

so lil flaming post to those bitches that say "you think you do but you dont". all of us "purist" who want vanilla want it because we play it and believe me remember EVERYTHING about it including the bad things and yes we still want it. yes i want mounts taking up space in the bag, wtf do you care? you got retail so stay there and that's it. why would you even want to go into the affairs of people playing classic? you got your version (which i like too btw). i know that if i wouldnt want vanilla back (and i do want) then i would not care for it therefor purists can get what they want coz what the hell do i care about it?

you mother fuckers are jealous coz you said it won't happen, now it's happening so you make new excuses and try to ruin classic for the people who really want. dont want it then dont play it. its not like they gonna make retailers pay extra sub or something like that, its not like it will cost retailers cut content from future xpacs as they are getting another team working only on classic. so really i want to ask those people what - the - fuck is your problem?

guess what? QQ more but nothing will be changed no QOL no LFD no LFR no TRANSMOG no flying, no questfinder, no new models no nothing. and we the purists will shout the loudest and best as we can. im what you call retailer as i like the live version but i will play vanilla hardcore too but if i wasn't to want vanilla back i would still not fucking stick my nose in other's people business to ruin for them the vanilla expirience suggesting stupid ass shit changes.

you won't get your fucking changes deal with it or go cry in a corner, bitches.

Cool story bro
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Erm, other people want to play classic but do not necessary want specific things such as mounts taking space in bags. It doesn't mean they're trying to ruin your experience.

What makes you think your opinion is more important?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drori8 View Post
    hi all,

so lil flaming post to those bitches that say "you think you do but you dont". all of us "purist" who want vanilla want it because we play it and believe me remember EVERYTHING about it including the bad things and yes we still want it. yes i want mounts taking up space in the bag, wtf do you care? you got retail so stay there and that's it. why would you even want to go into the affairs of people playing classic? you got your version (which i like too btw). i know that if i wouldnt want vanilla back (and i do want) then i would not care for it therefor purists can get what they want coz what the hell do i care about it?

you mother fuckers are jealous coz you said it won't happen, now it's happening so you make new excuses and try to ruin classic for the people who really want. dont want it then dont play it. its not like they gonna make retailers pay extra sub or something like that, its not like it will cost retailers cut content from future xpacs as they are getting another team working only on classic. so really i want to ask those people what - the - fuck is your problem?

guess what? QQ more but nothing will be changed no QOL no LFD no LFR no TRANSMOG no flying, no questfinder, no new models no nothing. and we the purists will shout the loudest and best as we can. im what you call retailer as i like the live version but i will play vanilla hardcore too but if i wasn't to want vanilla back i would still not fucking stick my nose in other's people business to ruin for them the vanilla expirience suggesting stupid ass shit changes.

you won't get your fucking changes deal with it or go cry in a corner, bitches.
    Where is my Like button??!!! Very well said in the language that we use in our head and not on the forum cause we got too polite. Thank you good Sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Erm, other people want to play classic but do not necessary want specific things such as mounts taking space in bags. It doesn't mean they're trying to ruin your experience.

Yes it does mean exactly that - they want to ruin my experience as it will not be vanilla anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Daggot Ur View Post
    Where is my Like button??!!! Very well said in the language that we use in our head and not on the forum cause we got too polite. Thank you good Sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it does mean exactly that - they want to ruin my experience as it will not be vanilla anymore.

i really dont support flaming cursing or any kind of this action but enough is enough i'm sorry but thats what i think.

and this is not MY opinion only it is many more people that have this opinion same me.

to the guy that said why is my opinion important more, well dont play vanilla then god damit what is so hard to understand? then dont play it dont talk about it dont suggest about it this is classic classic classic classic servers not classic with changes and not retail you can go and suggest all the changes you want for all i care for retail which is a developing moving forward version of the game but not classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Cool story bro
    thanks bitch

Honestly there are so many threads bitching at retail players at this point that I really hope Blizzard listens to feedback so I can try to get them to come up with the most fucked up version of Vanilla they possibly can make. Wish me luck fam.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

You think you want to post yet another blog-like post to the Classic WoW discussion board - but you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    You think you want to post yet another blog-like post to the Classic WoW discussion board - but you don't.
    never read blogs never knew how to write one and dont care too, just posted my feeling. and to you i say i think i do but i actually really do. kthxbye

While I agree QoL would deter from the overall intent to create an official "Blizzlike" server, perhaps it could have been said ... a little differently, so the post doesn't get closed?

- - - Updated - - -

Bag management is part of Vanilla. If you don't like mounts, don't use one. While as innocuous as mounts seem to be, this carries on to other items too - situations where players want space to carry absolute junk while goofing off during raid downtime. As well as items needed by classes.

The mathematical solution = buy or earn bigger bags. Volla!

Powerful classes come at a cost. Less room for vender fodder. It's part of the game. Play a weaker class if you want bag room. =P

Deleted
    Besides we already have a thread about this phrase... I don't think your troll OP will make it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not YOUR experience, it's everyone's experience. Your money is not worth more than mine or anyone else's for that matter.

You people are so self centred it's ridiculous. And of course, the more you show that, the bigger the reaction you'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    While I agree QoL would deter from the overall intent to create an official "Blizzlike" server, perhaps it could have been said ... a little differently, so the post doesn't get closed?

- - - Updated - - -

Bag management is part of Vanilla. If you don't like mounts, don't use one. While as innocuous as mounts seem to be, this carries on to other items too - situations where players want space to carry absolute junk while goofing off during raid downtime. As well as items needed by classes.

The mathematical solution = buy or earn bigger bags. Volla!

Powerful classes come at a cost. Less room for vender fodder. It's part of the game. Play a weaker class if you want bag room. =P
    This is just childish at this point. You may as well have endless server crashes at the opening because that was how vanilla worked.

Besides, the mounts being an item in the bag was changed early on.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not YOUR experience, it's everyone's experience. Your money is not worth more than mine or anyone else's for that matter.

You people are so self centred it's ridiculous. And of course, the more you show that, the bigger the reaction you'll get.

This is just childish at this point. You may as well have endless server crashes at the opening because that was how vanilla worked.

Besides, the mounts being an item in the bag was changed early on.
    Good you agree that we have equal influence on the game, so why do you try to change what I like already? You have absolutely no right to demand it. I am trying to preserve what was already perfect, what I asked for and now out of the blue you and the likes of you show up and want to change it. Why is that? If we are equal then you, just like myself, don't have a single right to demand any changes to the intial vanilla. So stop it and move on.

Good you agree that we have equal influence on the game, so why do you try to change what I like already? You have absolutely no right to demand it. I am trying to preserve what was already perfect, what I asked for and now out of the blue you and the likes of you show up and want to change it. Why is that? If we are equal then you, just like myself, don't have a single right to demand any changes to the intial vanilla. So stop it and move on.
    You have the logic of an 8 year old. I am not demanding anything, I'm just voicing my opinion, and you don't have the right to stop me from doing so. Wow is now 17 years old, some changes to the original game are necessary. This includes progression paths, ability tuning etc. Ads were both available and unavailable during vanilla - what happens now will depend on players and Blizzard.

To summarise, I'm paying money and will ask for whatever I want. Don't like it? I don't give a single sh*t.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You have the logic of an 8 year old. I am not demanding anything, I'm just voicing my opinion, and you don't have the right to stop me from doing so. Wow is now 17 years old, some changes to the original game are necessary. This includes progression paths, ability tuning etc. Ads were both available and unavailable during vanilla - what happens now will depend on players and Blizzard.

To summarise, I'm paying money and will ask for whatever I want. Don't like it? I don't give a single sh*t.
    Your logic is very consumerist - I am paying money so listen to me all. It is OK when this is a new product on the market. We are getting here the product that we all wanted. The old product that we asked for the way it was done 13 years. We are not asking for a new product so no there are NO necessary changes. We didn't ask for Vanilla 2.0 we asked for the original one and that's what we are getting. If you don't want to buy it - move along and don't buy anything. Nobody is forcing you to buy that version of Vanilla so move on. There a hundreds of thousands of those who want it just like it is. We will live if you decide not to and Blizz will be perfect with just out bucks without your lousy couple cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread already exists, http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...o-but-you-dont

And replying to your own thread with insults and trolling comments isn't helping.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)