Thread: Anduin Wyrnn

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gul'dan.. please come back one last time and melt Anduin too.

Anduin look like a little whinning millennial pussy.

At least he is in charge of a faction that doesn't wet its pants and flee the second things get heated

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    At least he is in charge of a faction that doesn't wet its pants and flee the second things get heated

Horde Battle for Broken Shore: 'Victory or death...Osnap...lol j/k...we outtie!'

Sylvanas really puts the runner in Windrunner.

Deleted
    I don't get this crying being a bad thing idea. Soldiers cried during the World Wars. Heard a very emotional account of a man falling to his knees and weeping after he killed his first Germans beacuse he couldn't beilve he'd just killed another human. Andiun is still a young man thrust into leadership after the untimely death of his father and in his leadership has known know nothing but war (on top of that his a pacifist). So a young man whose father who'd he only known for a while was killed, forces to lead a massive army before his time, a pacifist being forced to experience the horrors of war and at that moment in time it looked like people he cares about might all be slaughted. So yes he cried, amazed he's still holding it together at all.

5+ Year Old Account
    The irony of so many dudes whining and crying because their masculinity is threatened by a video game character crying is freaking delicious.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    The irony of so many dudes whining and crying because their masculinity is threatened by a video game character crying is freaking delicious.
    The best part is most of them are probably fat NEETs who cry everytime they have to walk up the basement stairs to get another bag of doritos.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 out of 10

I like Anduin so 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Gul'dan.. please come back one last time and melt Anduin too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Anduin look like a little whinning millennial pussy.
    You have the emotional depth and understanding of a baked potato.

7+ Year Old Account
    obviously emotions are for the weak, gore and hardcore metal music are for real man.

- - - Updated - - -

that boy has more balls than you will ever have in your lifetime OP.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    I play Horde and I don't have hatred for Anduin. So -10000000000000000. I like Anduin so eh.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Anduin. I personally trained him in Shadow magic during the Cataclysm, so I'm confident he'll make a much more interesting leader than Varian.

Not to mention he likes keeping interesting company: Onyxia, Archbishop Benedictus, Garrosh, Wrathion, etc. He's not afraid to have a spirited discussion with his enemies. He's not afraid to take action. He's not afraid to make sacrifices. For a teenager he's got all the hallmarks of a great leader.

Besides, if shit really hits the fan (ex. BFA) Tyrande will step up and take the reins back.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I'd let him bash me any way he wants.
    Yeah, same here. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Yeah, same here. :P
    He would literally be crying all the way during though. I wonder if he would have his pet dog sit at the bottom of the bed?

5+ Year Old Account
    He would literally be crying all the way during though. I wonder if he would have his pet dog sit at the bottom of the bed?
    And so, like Kahless, they cried until the sea was salty for all the tears in it.

And so, like Kahless, they cried until the sea was salty for all the tears in it.
    Dude, there is nothing intimidating about Anduin at all. I wouldn't feel threatened IRL coming up against him let alone my character

I am trolling a bit, but in all honesty, I can't stand Anduin. He's got tons of plot armour sadly so his tearful little face isn't going away any time soon sadly.

Got no love for the alliance but I at least respected the likes of Varian, Bolvar, Uther, Jaina (pre meltdown) and Muradin for example. Anduin is like that annoying kid character they used to push in cartoons in the 80's and 90's, thinking we would relate to them.. no those kid characters sucked.

Someone summed it up a while ago.. Anduin is the Wesley of WoW

5+ Year Old Account
    Uh huh. Yup! We get that. We -all- get that.

Because, clearly, a male character must be intimidating to be worthwhile. MmHmm. The only respect that can be given is based entirely around machismo. He's a terrible character 'cause he cries and wants peace instead of killing people and banging hot chicks in wall to wall action packed murder montages broken only by the occasional "witty" joke and mournful cup of (Insert preferred alcoholic beverage, here) while discussing his father's death and how it made him into a badass.

We totally get it!

We just vehemently disagree and adore Anduin because he's not the cookie cutter stereotype that dudes are so hung up on all their male role-models being.

His nose irritates me, but I woudn't want to punch him.

Maybe hug him, calm him down. Tell him that everything will be alright. Remind him that it's okay to be different, he just has to wait until college before it gets better. Also Wrathion is no good. Have fun with the bad boys, but marry a good boy.

How dare he show emotions!

A real man don't care.