Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    INTJ-T

If I was to tell my friends and family that I was an introvert, they'd die from laughter. I'd have a better chance convincing Jews that Hitler was a good guy. Not really sure how I feel about the rest of it, but that part was definitely wrong.

The issue I had with that test was there were several two part questions. I could answer one way for part of it, but a different way for the other. Or questions that didn't make any sense to me, as in it should've been asking for a different outcome than what it did.

Edit: Why is it I can't get imgur links to work but I can tinypic links?
    Last edited by endersblade; 2017-11-26 at 10:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted

You think that everyone’s views should be respected regardless of whether they are supported by facts or not.
    Who would agree to this shit? This is how you create a world of weak people that get offended when proven wrong.

Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2017-11-26 at 12:13 PM.

When I took it I got INFJ-A, Advocate.
    Last edited by Cheesewheel; 2017-11-26 at 12:19 PM.

Deleted
    https://www.16personalities.com/istj-personality

ISTJ, -A/-T

It's conforting, that it reflects the truth if you honestly answered to the questions.

Deleted
    Intp-t

_____

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

INFJ-T, Advocate. https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

I think the description is actually pretty accurate, even the part about running myself ragged easily. Though I'm not convinced that I'm ever going to do anything great, the description is almost perfectly accurate to what I believe.

I'm just surprised by how markedly strong the traits are.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2017-11-26 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Who would agree to this shit? This is how you create a world of weak people that get offended when proven wrong.

I'm a Debater as well, but on to that question, I agree to it. Just because I respect a person's right to an opinion doesn't mean I'm not going to obliterate it's stupidity.

https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/c35232d4bdad4

When I took this test sooooo long ago in college, there was no fifth rating.

- - - Updated - - -

When I took the test they also warned us about scores falling into the 49-51% range and how it really means you are both - not one or the other. There will be moments that you act introverted and extroverted and it falls to almost 50/50. As opposed to someone who scored 72% introvert is a heavy introvert that will act that was usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Something went wrong

Cock pics are not allowed. Reported.

Tests like these are always fun for me to do.

I used to always get INTJ but the over the last few years I've been getting INTP.

Plenty of personality tests out there, it's been done to death tbh.

I've recently stumbled on a mood tester though , it's quite fun.

Here's the link: http://thymia.world/.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I used to always get INTJ but the over the last few years I've been getting INTP.
    Lul, how many times you took that test that you are already getting conclusiosn from statistical data?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Lul, how many times you took that test that you are already getting conclusiosn from statistical data?
    Statistical data? I have taken the test probably 5 or 6 times. When I was younger (college aged) I got INTJ every time but I've gotten INTP every time as I've gotten older.

7+ Year Old Account

Doesnt differ much from the one we do for work.

Last edited by Allenseiei; 2017-11-26 at 05:18 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Mediator INFP-T, neat.