Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Internet complaints showing whose ''muh feelings'' are the most sensible

Exhibit A : a dangerously subversive Christmas add with a certain polite ursine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE

Exhibit B : the presumably 4-chan coordinated comments of all proud internet warriors, who fight each other trying, to shoerhorn the most call to murders possible while bashing a Christmas add with a teddy bear....hey I will let you discover those wonderful ''christian'' message about hanging women who sleep with non white, gassing Jews and putting bullets in the heads of kids of mixed ''race''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-11-27 at 03:24 AM.

My new years resolution is to stop shopping at these stores that promote racial genocide. After all it's OK to be white.
    RESPONDER
    My emphasis.

Its not racist they say....

I watched the whole thing and had to turn to the comments section to even figure out what could conceivably be offensive about it.

I think it was the interracial couple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I watched the whole thing and had to turn to the comments section to even figure out what could conceivably be offensive about it.

I think it was the interracial couple?
    I think it also was the fact that the white man was the "bad guy" in this situation, being a thief. I mean, I don't know, your guess is as good as mine. I don't pretend to understand people who bends over backwards to find negative things even in a simple 'hello' greeting.

I'll go make a thread about it as well so they get as much attention as possible, because that's totally not what they want.

I'm smart.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    That people who whine loudest about "the SJWs" and "the feminisms" are, in fact, the biggest crybabies of all isn't new.

It's too bad so many of them have so much clout.
    Pretty much this!

Typically the people bitching about being PC or Offended are typically the ones easiest to offend whenever some SJW or Snowflake does exactly that.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

It is annoying that every single commercial seems to have an interracial couple in it

10+ Year Old Account
    http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/03/...-for-the-deaf/

these are the kinds of people you are taking seriously

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    It is annoying that every single commercial seems to have an interracial couple in it
    I don't think that's true.

I'm sure that's really upsetting for you.

You poor thing, being subject to such torture.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* i didn't even notice

i love 4chan

when you've been using the internet since 2000, they're like this inside joke nobody gets and is losing their shit over

Maybe for racists people...

Shall we give so much of our thinking time to people who have trouble to adapt themselves to modern societies and standards? People who have such a shallow personnality that they need to refer to their skin color and supposed history that they don't understand to reimplace that?

These people aren't an issue. It's the cynical politicians that use that fear and ignorance who are. But that isn't new. Fascism was built on that, and it is a way where no one win in the end.

But whatever, there will be people who will blame others rather than question themselves and how they live. I have seen that with anti-feminists nerds on the Internet. Yeah, I spend all my waking time behind a computer and I want a girlfriend to pamper me like my mother used to do. But I can't find one! It's because of feminists that make good girls hate men, not because I can't consider women as an human being. And that the same thing with racism.

Let them live in their own little bubble on the Internet, where they think they matter, and let's focus on making the real world better. They will just disappear as time goes, because you can't go against history. Now, it is our responsibility to make politicians understand that these ideas are outdated and shouldn't be used for their own personal ambition. That's a bigger and more important fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it alarms me what other people do with their body parts in a fictional fucking commercial
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Its better to not give a shit than get your panties in a wad over a commercial. But that choice is yours I guess.

I just hope you arent one of those that complain about people being easily offended left and right after making this comment. That would be funny.

some people are pissed because the Thief Character is a White male.

The other way to look at it is that a Thief is caught red-handed with stolen gifts...but because he's an old white man he's assumed to be Santa Claus. If it were a Black Man on that roof Paddington would have emptied a clip into him. Pretty clear indicator of White privilege :P

I love seeing the "Well, I'm going to boycott these shops for having interracial couples in there commercials" type comments with the general response from those shops being "Is that all we had to do to get rid of you fuckers? We should have done this years ago"
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-11-27 at 04:38 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

So, MMO-C mods, how come this racist goes un-infracted, but if I call them a sack of nazi filth and they mash Report Post with tears in their eyes, I'll get my umpteenth ban?
    Because there is no rule against skirting the line of racist commentary but there is a rule against flaming other forum users
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, MMO-C mods, how come this racist goes un-infracted, but if I call them a sack of nazi filth and they mash Report Post with tears in their eyes, I'll get my umpteenth ban?
    Because you'd be flaming while they aren't and being racist doesn't make one a nazi. Fuckin duh

Probably because the comment itself isn't inherently racist. He's not saying he thinks interracial couples are a bad thing, but the overuse of it in media (in this case, commercials) has reached a saturation point with this obsession the media has acquired toward 'diversity'.