Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Because we don't live in a black-and-white world. Heck, even calling it "shades of grey" doesn't make it justice. We live in a world with all kinds of shades of all possible colors.

Imagine, for example, going around the internet and seeing so many people exalt the women, exalt people of color, claim to fight against sexism and racism, while treating men or white people (or worse, white men) in such ways that, if the positions were inverted, everyone would shout that it's clear sexism and/or sexism. Seeing media using diversity solely for "diversity's sake"... that the subject starts to become sour for the person.

No, that's not making the person racist, it's just making them a cynic.
    Thank you for explaining again why other explanations exist.

Still doesn't make them the most obvious reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Dang... Harry Potter got young again.

I'm curious how upset they would be if it were a white man with a black woman? Probably still find something wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I wonder how many complaints that commercial would have got if all the characters were white. The sjw outrage would have melted the internet.
    The worse comment would likely be ''put black actors''. Not the manly and virile ''UR UR UR KILL THE JEWS''.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    I'm curious how upset they would be if it were a white man with a black woman? Probably still find something wrong with it.
    The people that scream white genocide over black dudes with white women are a-okay with fantasies about submissive non white women. ''Miscegenation'' have always be about owning white women while boning non white women.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Still doesn't make them the most obvious reason.
    Except I never claimed any of them to be the obvious one? The original comment is only "obvious" to you becuase of your bias. Bias interfere in your judgment, the stronger your bias, the more warped your judgment toward the target of your bias is. And you admitted that you have an intense negative bias toward people you perceive as "ethnonationalists":
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I have so much hatred towards ethnonationalists.
    Because of your bias, you immediately perceived that comment as racist, and therefore, again, according to your bias, the one who made the comment must be racist.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    That people who whine loudest about "the SJWs" and "the feminisms" are, in fact, the biggest crybabies of all isn't new.
    Lol. Ok. Always love this, "wow you are giving people who complain about the most stupid shit criticism? YOU ARE LIKE WORSE DEN THEM LMAO"

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    seems to me that a certain narrative is being pushed with these garbage commercials.
    as though theyre trying to normalize something.
    Congratulations, Einstein, to reach such conclusions (that this commercial depicts not a normal situation)

Is this the talking Peruvian marmalade eating bear that led you to such apexes of deduction ?

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Did you knoiw? That 4chan ("that people who whine") are only imitating what SJWs and Feminists been doing that all the time? Apparently the loudest voice usually gets heard. SHOCKER!!!!

SJW and feminists were the first one to be the biggest crybabies of ALL TIME.

Be careful who you pick a fight, or argument(eg against "that people"), they will fuck your shit up mate. It's those folks who lead Trump to Presidency, they will do it again at 2020. Just a heads up.
    You mean they are going to do they ''Kunningly Krafted Jukes', AKA squeaking like rats ''UR UR UR KILL ARABS, HANG JEWS, SHOOT LIBURALS'' while sending pictures of guns and genitals to anyone their masters order them to hate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Except I never claimed any of them to be the obvious one? The original comment is only "obvious" to you becuase of your bias. Bias interfere in your judgment, the stronger your bias, the more warped your judgment toward the target of your bias is. And you admitted that you have an intense negative bias toward people you perceive as "ethnonationalists":
    Fair enough, let me reword that sentence then: Still doesn't mean racism isn't the most obvious reason. There.

As far as bias goes, you bet your ass I'm going to be biased against people who think my existence is blight on 'their country.' But as I've said before, that had little to do with it, explanation below.

Because of your bias, you immediately perceived that comment as racist, and therefore, again, according to your bias, the one who made the comment must be racist.
    As I have already said, I didn't make that judgement based on one post. But on his posting history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Lol. Ok. Always love this, "wow you are giving people who complain about the most stupid shit criticism? YOU ARE LIKE WORSE DEN THEM LMAO"
    They think SJWs and feminists are actually a serious or important problem in society. Some of them even voted for Trump on that reason alone.

Only a big fucking crybaby would rank SJW's and feminists higher than real problems faced by people who actually take life seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Hell, the movie Dunkirk, a historical WWII drama was criticised for being too white ffs.
    Such criticism is historically accurate. The British Army had significant numbers of Indians troops at the time (India was owned by the UK until 1947 and 4 companies of the Royal Indian Army Service Corps were involved at Dunkirk) and the French Army had several formations recruited from their African colonies involved in the battle.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Such criticism is historically accurate. The British Army had significant numbers of Indians troops at the time (India was owned by the UK until 1947 and 4 companies of the Royal Indian Army Service Corps were involved at Dunkirk) and the French Army had several formations recruited from their African colonies involved in the battle.
    And even there, the people that complained did not screamed that they were going to kill X-ethnic group. (It's always funny to see the same rats squeak that a commercial with a white women wed to a black is ''white genocide''-but them screaming to nuke Arabs, hangs Jews or shoot Liberals is just a ''gud juke'')

Britain is a white country. Why should they show immigrants' children in a freaking Christmas ad? That's cringeworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Britain is a white country. Why should they show immigrants' children in a freaking Christmas ad? That's cringeworthy.
    Dude, the add is about a talking peruvian bear who love marmalade...

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    ''gud juke'')
    What's a "gud" and what's a "juke"?

Do you mean a juke as in running in a zigzag motion?

Do you mean the Nissan Juke?

Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    My emphasis.

Its not racist they say....
    I still can't understand how saying "it's okay to be white" is racist. I mean, even with you quoting it, it's not the meaning of the statement, but the intention of the responder that you're saying is racist. Try thinking about it this way; let's say a racist claims that winters are cold. The statement that winters are cold is not a racist statement; however, if the racist is using the fact that white people on average deal better with the cold as some proof that white people are the superior race then the intent behind the statement would probably be racist, but not everyone who makes that same statement is making a a racist statement.

So in light of that; It is in fact okay to be white.

And before anyone jumps on me, yes it's okay to be black, brown, yellow, red, whatever color.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    And before anyone jumps on me, yes it's okay to be black, brown, yellow, red, whatever color.
    It's ok to be blue too. That's for the anti-Draenei weirdos out there.

Looking at you, @breadisfunny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    She use to type well, but ever since that north korean unicorn thread, it's been weird. I know you're a busy doctor but you should post more because babe #2 is banned again again again again.
    I would love but it has been an absolutely soul-crushingly horrible month at work and I had to take a break from pretty much everything (except for work). I swear it was like a month of tragedies.

Also threads like these are just so silly sometimes. Being able to have the emotional stamina to be outraged over commercials seems honestly like a huge luxury to me.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I would love but it has been an absolutely soul-crushingly horrible month at work and I had to take a break from pretty much everything (except for work). I swear it was like a month of tragedies.

Also threads like these are just so silly sometimes. Being able to have the emotional stamina to be outraged over commercials seems honestly like a huge luxury to me.
    Paging Dr Assbandit, you're needed in gastroenterology

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    It is annoying that every single commercial seems to have an interracial couple in it
    Yeah you watch literally zero TV if you think that's true. Why does having one too many interracial couples in commercials bother you so much? The real issue is your crowd's become an even bigger annoying monster than the SJW you constantly reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee about.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Paging Dr Assbandit, you're needed in gastroenterology
    Omw bb! I'll need 2 IVs of lube stat!
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)