Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Have fun to find a country to accept you. Or make your own
    I am able to oppose nationalism in all its forms. Unlike you, I don't want to force my culture onto you, that's your thing... along with lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The fact that they are forced to do anything is my problem. Forced patriotism is my issue. I have no desire to force my beliefs onto you. You and I do not share the same cultural beliefs, and that is fine. What is not fine, is trying to force one onto the other. People should be free to do what they want, so long as they do not harm others.
    Well dont migrate there then. Migrate where your cultural and religious beliefs are apprechiated. How about that?

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    The one in the black shirt in front of the black background seems like the brains of this duo. Makes you notice a persons clothing size less.
    More like the top.

Well dont migrate there then. Migrate where your cultural and religious beliefs are apprechiated. How about that?
    Once again, that is an authoritarian belief, something I do not support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Are you talking about nazi Germany or the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Would you feel the same way about this if neo-nazis moved next door and marched around the neighborhood all day? But you know, didn't "harm" anyone?
    I don't give a shit if someone wants to walk around and march as neo-Nazis. I will get out my lawn chair and mock them from my lawn.

I only care if they try to force their beliefs onto me.

Why cant you just agree that all of these are the scum and villainy of the earth?
    Yes I agree, Nazis are the incarnation of all scum and villainy on Earth with absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever and all forms of opposition to them both peaceful and violent is justified.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You do realize that the same thing can be said about Islamic terrorism right?
    Why am I not surprised that you clearly didn't read my post? I explicitly mentioned Islamic terrorism and why I don't irrationally fear it.

But thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Forced patriotism is my issue.
    I am able to oppose nationalism in all its forms. Unlike you, I don't want to force my culture onto you, that's your thing... along with lying.
    But please, stay in your country, nobody FORCE you to come in mine, what's the problem??

Do you understand what word "patriotism" means??

But please, stay in your country, nobody FORCE you to come in mine, what's the problem??

Do you understand what word "patriotism" means??
    You seem to think I only care about freedom for myself, I do not. I care about freedom for everyone, people who only care about freedom for themselves don't give a shit about freedom at all. They simply want to be able to rule over others.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Because statistically speaking for their relatively small number they commit a disproportionate amount of acts of terrorism. Furthermore intent matters. The intent behind those acts of violence is to terrorize entire segments of society, hinder their development and create an environment of constant fear and danger.

A similar logic cannot be applied to Islam, because most interpretations and forms of Islam are not violent and do not intend to create a climate of fear or danger or hinder the development of other communities.
    That's just blatantly false. Hundreds of millions of Muslims worldwide support Sharia, which is an authoritarian system. The threat of Islam to liberty worldwide is far greater than Neo-Nazis. Ya know, because it's actually already happening. Atheists get executed in many Islamic countries, along with any "apostates" who dare criticize their precious religion.

So yeah, if your idea of "not creating a climate of fear or danger" is having laws where if you dare criticize Muhammad you can be executed, then sure, Islam is so peaceful.

Deleted
    You seem to think I only care about freedom for myself, I do not. I care about freedom for everyone, people who only care about freedom for themselves don't give a shit about freedom at all. They simply want to be able to rule over others.
    Patriotism does not restrict freedom.

Typical liberalist, you only think of yourself and your own freedoms. What about people who have kids in the neighborhood? How would they feel knowing their children where watched by the Nazi swines?
    I literally just pointed out how I don't just care about myself... maybe you should try reading.

- - - Updated - - -

Forcing it onto others does. If you want to be patriotic, great. If you want to force your neighbor to wave a flag, I have a problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Typical liberalist, you only think of yourself and your own freedoms. What about people who have kids in the neighborhood? How would they feel knowing their children where watched by the Nazi swines?
    Wait, how does knowing a Neo-Nazi is in your neighborhood in any affect your freedom? Are you people serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Because statistically speaking for their relatively small number they commit a disproportionate amount of acts of terrorism
    if you replace terrorism with violent crime, murder, and rape, you could see how this applies to another sub set of people as well.

probably not the best metric.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    BLM and Antifa are terrorists, and the KKK and Neo Nazis are harmless right?
    nope they are all terrorists.

Deleted
    If you want to be patriotic, great. If you want to force your neighbor to wave a flag, I have a problem.
    You are also free to live. When that country will depends on patriots to survive, you will be the first one who leave it. I got it, your freedom is beyond our bullshit.

Say that to the people kneeling for the anthem..

You are also free to live. When that country will depends on patriots to survive, you will be the first one who leave it. I got it, your freedom is beyond our bullshit.
    Like I said, I support freedom, you do not. It really is that simple. Thanks for proving my point for me.

The fact that they are forced to do anything is my problem. Forced patriotism is my issue. I have no desire to force my beliefs onto you. You and I do not share the same cultural beliefs, and that is fine. What is not fine, is trying to force one onto the other. People should be free to do what they want, so long as they do not harm others.
    I only partially agree with you. There are 2 problems with your reasoning.

1, What do you define as harm to others? I define girls raised thinking that wearing a Hijab or Burka is their choice and somehow it elevates their value as people is fucked up and unacceptable in a civilized society.

2, To have a functional society we have to agree on a certain set of values that we consider objectively absolute (yes, you can make the argument that all morality is subjective, but that is philosophical debate) and not negotiable. Like you cannot have sex with children or marry children just because your fucked up religion allows you to, you can't kill people just because your fucked up religion allows you to, you need to provide your children with medical care even if your fucked up religion says that the Great Juju in the Sky forbids it, and you cannot fucking litter or speak loudly in the cinema even if your parents never taught you any fucking manners.

Deleted
    Like I said, I support freedom, you do not. It really is that simple. Thanks for proving my point for me.
    You talk bullshit, really I am sorry I've lost the time with you.

You are not free, even now, some one know where you are, what you do, who you are and so on. Freedom is such a relative term.