Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Why do you care? You won't even see them if you don't want to. It's a question of simple toggle.
    Because of reasons it's do affect (they never realized it fair in the game).
    I'm sure that you read it already and still continue to say the same thing. It's not for you to tell people what and how someone is affected or not, main thing is that models are part of gameplay for some people, not having toggle isn't a bug and is part of classic experience, you can't object this. May be better to stop already raise this topic, isn't it?
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2017-12-05 at 06:33 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Outliers defined the raid rosters, as in being excluded from them typically,
    Fixing them changes the encounters fundamentally.

What we are "told" are small changes often aren't.
    And that is a case where it absolutely isn't.

"exactly 0 problem" isn't even an argument with any evidence, it is a blanket dismissal of any opposing view and therefore a complete lie.
    Explain why something isn't a problem, instead of simply saying it isn't.

I was not in favour of classic, but it should be what we were told was the superior experience of WoW, accurate reproduction of vanilla at least for the client.
    The rest of the experience, the community will be down to players to create, as they did the first time.
    And that is going to be harder than it seems, because it was a combination of multiple conditions which don't exist now, and never will again.
    i can not share your view here. an encounter isnt changing, just because in example a feral do 20% higher white dmg, after a balance patch. you are right that the raid roster changes. instead of 8 mages, 8 warlocks, 8 rogues and 8 warriors, you bring some ferals too. but i can not see wether this is a bad thing or why this should anything change for vanilla wow.

and with „exactly 0 problem“ i meant that it is very very easy for blizz to do that, without changing class mechanics or any other game element. i didnt mean it have zero consequences on rosters or how the game is experienced. zero consequences to the content of the game and zero problem to be done by blizz, is what i meant. and thats a bit different to the thing that you interpret in my words.

next time before you throw around „complete lie“ and mark others as liers, maybe you learn to read and stop interpreting things in words, that arent there. more so, when you have a non natural english speaker, like me, in front of you. the fact alone, that this is an international forum, should make you start thinking more careful about what others mean. ignoring just this one thing, already shows your arrogance. when i look at your membership time and post count, i assume you are no longer 12-16 years old. so plz, dont act like 12-16 year olds.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-12-05 at 06:52 AM.

Deleted
    Before I say anything I just wanna say I have played WoW since EU release, I loved it back then and I love it now. It is a huge different game nowadays and while I love how legion is and I am hopefull for the future of the new expansions there will allways be room for a game like vanilla. One main thing about vanilla that makes it great, is that it is awful, yes thats right, its so fucking annoying to die in a shit location and having to spend 10 minutes or more running to your corpse, its annoying to have to run to your bank to gather mats so you can craft, but all of that is needed, every single awful annoying thing that makes your life miserable is what makes everything else so good. I don't know how else to explain it, and yes legion is amazing for all the oposite reasons, its fantastic that you can play every class and specc in every single aspect of the game, all the QoL changes are amazing! But there is room for both kind of games, please god can people understand this? It should be obvious why people want vanilla like it was. Anyway heres my two cents about what people are "requesting" and what not.

They should change game breaking bugs, like falling through the world etc, things that just obviously was not meant to be in game, now if they keep those bugs too, wich they obviously wont, I wont mind eitherway. But it was not a part of vanilla experience to fall through the world, since it rarely happened, so if they want they might aswell change those kind of bugs.

Now things that blows my mind everytime I read it, is class changes / balances. If they would "Balance" every class and every specc, don't people realize that blizzard would in turn have to fucking change every single encounter, lvling, raid comps, fuck I don't even know it would make it a COMPLETELY new game, why the fuck are people asking for this? They are not hiring a new team to make a NEW expension, they are making the OLD vanilla! What the fuck are people thinking? Even saw some people ask to get tier sets for every specc, oh lord. And please, dont't get me wrong, I would LOVE to play enh shaman or retri paladin and actually feel useful in raids, but the amount of shit that all of these changes can cause will make it feel like a different game and now vanilla at all, wich is what we want. So please, jesus christ, think before you speak.

Dual specc - The biggest reason that this should not be allowed is, well community is the easiest way I can explain it. If you specc holy priest for example, it might force you to level an alt to be able to farm, or the most common thing is to group up with other people. You as a tank or a healer will also become more known to the people and there is a certain amount of respect for those people. This is not how it is now but it is how it used to be in vanilla and even on private servers.

I probably missed some things, but yeah. I also wanna say that I loved TBC more then vanilla, but tbc is not what we are getting right now, its vanilla so please, just please, don't try to make this into a new game, or a new expansion or whatever the fuck some of you people are thinking, we wanted vanilla for a reason, we loved it, we love it and we will love it with all its "flaws".

Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    This movement did not start because you finally decided to roll out of bed after 3 years. It started because vanilla private servers exploded in popularity and Blizzard invited the team behind the best one over to their headquarters. Its already been proven people like 1.12 as it was recreated on a private server and a Blizzard version is only going to be better if they stick to catering to the core audience. Your "point" is not only wholly irrelevant it actually does not even exist.
    I think its more about getting money out of it and protecting thier IP. Them running a "classic" "vanilla" "retro" server just solidfies that to play you need to go thru blizzard and not some thievery server.

QUite frankly I dont care if it comes or not...as long as your paying blizzard for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by music49 View Post
    Considering it will take a team to implement this it will affect anyone who plays any blizzard game. Where do you think that team will come from?

I can't speak for everyone because I am not everyone. For me personally, I want classic wow or vanilla wow I never got to end game before TBC came out and want to experience it. I am very excited for it. What I'm not happy about is the few people who whined and whined about getting "legacy" servers and sending death threats and rape threats to anyone who sounded like they were opposed to it and the constant spamming of "legacy" servers on everything that wasn't legacy servers. Now when I log on to classic wow probably towards the end of the next expansion I'll probably feel bad for getting something I've always wanted.

And I'm sure people here will say, "I wasn't one of those people" which is probably true which is great, but that was the face of "Legacy" servers

But as you said, no one cares right?
    They are crating whole new team *** ***. They are not taking any resources from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    "You asked for Vanilla thats what your getting" , clearly Im asking for more
    Acquaint yourself with disappointment, because you're not getting more.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    fell through the world as late as cataclysm. what is your point?
    That those bugs don't make "the vanilla experience", they should get removed, which technically is a QoL change as sometimes it's random that you fall, but some locations are known spots where you fall through & die...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Shamans had Bloodlust.
    Euhm no, looks like you were born too late son. Bloodlust was added in TBC