Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do not think so. But I think they should have been. But the reason is clear. Oil. Pakistan we trade a lot with them. I think.

- - - Updated - - -

So he is a smart independent. lol!

Then the ban is as feel good as a cavity search by the tsa

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Then the ban is as feel good as a cavity search by the tsa
    ROFL. Good one. It may depend on who is doing the search.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They took it out of the lower courts just randomly blocking, sorry I didn't spell it out for most of you, I figured you guy knew enough, my assumptions we're wrong.
    Changing your story and adding condescension to boot is pretty pathetic. Your article clearly states that it's still working it's way through the 9th and 4th circuits, which definitely refutes what you said.

That you 'meant something else' is not our fault, it's yours. At least have the balls to admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Changing your story and adding condescension to boot is pretty pathetic. Your article clearly states that it's still working it's way through the 9th and 4th circuits, which definitely refutes what you said.

That you 'meant something else' is not our fault, it's yours. At least have the balls to admit it.
    Never changed my story, you just wasn't clever enough to understand, now you're deflecting from that point, it's rather sad.

Never changed my story, you just wasn't clever enough to understand, now you're deflecting from that point, it's rather sad.
    You said it was taken out of the hands of lower courts.

It's still making it's way through lower courts.

You are wrong, no matter how much twisting you do and how many insults you fling.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

You said it was taken out of the hands of lower courts.

It's still making it's way through lower courts.

You are wrong, no matter how much twisting you do and how many insults you fling.
    I clarified my statement and despite know that you insist and making silly assumptions, I am embarrassed for you. Learn how communication work, when there is flaw when something is conveyed and later clarified move on. If you cna't understand the fundamentals, please leave me out of any future conversations, I value little what you have to say.

I clarified my statement and despite know that you insist and making silly assumptions, I am embarrassed for you. Learn how communication work, when there is flaw when something is conveyed and later clarified move on. If you cna't understand the fundamentals, please leave me out of any future conversations, I value little what you have to say.
    Except you didn't simply clarify. You insulted the rest of us for not knowing what you meant in the first place because apparently we're not psychic. Which is why I'm giving you shit.

Because you couldn't 'clarify' without being a complete dickhead about it. Which is why I'm still pretty sure you're 'clarification' is post hoc.

And what silly assumptions did I make? I assumed nothing and took your statement as it was literally written. You are in reality blasting me for *not* assuming extra things.

Except you didn't simply clarify. You insulted the rest of us for not knowing what you meant in the first place because apparently we're not psychic. Which is why I'm giving you shit.

Because you couldn't 'clarify' without being a complete dickhead about it. Which is why I'm still pretty sure you're 'clarification' is post hoc.

And what silly assumptions did I make? I assumed nothing and took your statement as it was literally written. You are in reality blasting me for *not* assuming extra things.
    I see you have trouble with communication, no reason to continue with this conversation, have a god day.

I see you have trouble with communication, no reason to continue with this conversation, have a god day.
    Nice, I ask you to actually write the assumption I'm supposedly making and you run from the conversation.

Have a nice day.

Nice, I ask you to actually write the assumption I'm supposedly making and you run from the conversation.

Have a nice day.
    i cut communication because you can't communicate properly and yet you replied to me, why am I not surprised you failed to understand that?

i cut communication because you can't communicate properly and yet you replied to me, why am I not surprised you failed to understand that?
    You're cutting communication so well that you responded again.

You're cutting communication so well that you responded again.
    To point out your error But I understand why you couldn't figure that out on your own. :P

To point out your error But I understand why you couldn't figure that out on your own. :P
    Smiley faces won't change the fact that you seem to be allergic to specifics.

But whatever, I'm done with this. And unlike you, I mean what I say.

oh great, a superficial dog whistle move that only stokes the egos of Trump sycophants... wooo.

anyway, sure, add it to the list of "wins" this POTUS has. it's a growing list to be sure, of things that are either fucking awful for most Americans or totally ineffectual.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems we're in for a string of terrorist attacks, one because the travel ban doesn't affect Muslim countries where Trump has major business holdings - and those are the same countries where the terrorists come from, and two, just because ISIS is not inhibited by a travel ban as it is.

This is a Muslim ban for countries that do not produce terrorists, or produce very few of them. Meanwhile the majority Muslim middle eastern countries where Trump did not ban travel are also conveniently where he has major businesses, either his own or investments in someone else's. Funny how everyone cried about the Clinton Foundation taking Saudi Money, when Trump's businesses are all firmly seated in terrorist producing countries. But I guess it's fine to make money from terrorism so long as it's in the form of giant hotels and golf courses, and not in the form of direct donations.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-12-05 at 07:14 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    It seems we're in for a string of terrorist attacks, one because the travel ban doesn't affect Muslim countries where Trump has major business holdings - and those are the same countries where the terrorists come from, and two, just because ISIS is not inhibited by a travel ban as it is.
    Dont forget that it looks like we're going to officially recognize Israel in the middle east by moving our embassy to Jerusalem, pissing off more or less every Muslim over there.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Smiley faces won't change the fact that you seem to be allergic to specifics.

But whatever, I'm done with this. And unlike you, I mean what I say.
    The smiley faces are just showing I am laughing at your comments

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    ROFL. Good one. It may depend on who is doing the search.
    Actually the superior court isn't enforcing the ban. What they are doing is letting it take effect while it is being appealed. Which is how it should have been since the get go.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That'll surely stop the next Bowling Green Massacre!

Or the multiple mass-shootings done by born and raised white Americans, who continue to be an infinitely greater threat than the bogeyman scary brown Muslims.
    Sensing deep resentment towards white people or white guilt. Maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Sensing deep resentment towards white people or white guilt. Maybe both.
    Neither, but thanks for your concern.

Just pointing out that white dudes with guns are infinitely greater threats to everyday Americans than brown Muslim terrorists. Just listen to the interviews with some of the families from the Texas church shooting a few months back - they talked about their quiet, sleepy town being shattered by the violence and how it's terrified all of them. "I never thought this could happen here" is a very common refrain from that shooting, and multiple other mass-shootings in small cities and towns, or even some large ones. That's what terrorists hope to achieve, destroying peoples sense of security and safety and leaving them in a constant state of fear.

It wasn't a Muslim terrorists blowing up that church, it was a white dude with a gun shooting it up and murdering innocents.

Reality is a pesky thing when it doesn't support some folks bigotry.