Deleted
    Ruskis 7/11

This raid composition for Coven is frightening. No melee, 5 Afflock, 3 Boomkins, 3 Shadows, that's awesome Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    This raid composition for Coven is frightening. No melee, 5 Afflock, 3 Boomkins, 3 Shadows, that's awesome Blizz
    It was to be expected. The fight is made for multidotting/cleaving

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Method were roughly doing the same times as Limit / others until Kingaroth, where Method showed completely out of this world time of mere 35 minutes. It looks like they either lucked out extremely or they cheated.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, or that, but there is some history with times that are this weird...
    Apparently Big Dumb Guild ran into a bug in their livestream kill of Kin'garoth - one of the adds didn't power up - which was an exploit that got them the kill. However, I don't think this was due to anything they did. It's possible Method had a similar thing happen? But obviously, I have no idea. I'm sure Blizzard will look into it to check.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Will it take your guild a few days to clear it? If not; why care?
    Because im like Kungen, Vanilla wow was when the game was tough blah blah blah.
    I "care" because i don't get why everyone complained about ToS being hard and Avatar/KJ being really hard to kill and what not. That is how it should be and it also keeps content current. 9/11 bosses day 1 out of 300 before next expansion, that isn't going to last very long content wise so they are shooting themselves in the foot and opening themselves up to more hate from people.

Deleted
    Method were roughly doing the same times as Limit / others until Kingaroth, where Method showed completely out of this world time of mere 35 minutes. It looks like they either lucked out extremely or they cheated.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, or that, but there is some history with times that are this weird...
    Basically I think the earlier bosses are just easy too easy to make a difference, now some semihard encounter comes where method just keeps running over it limit struggles, just because they are are so far behind skillwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeraiya View Post
    Apparently Big Dumb Guild ran into a bug in their livestream kill of Kin'garoth - one of the adds didn't power up - which was an exploit that got them the kill. However, I don't think this was due to anything they did. It's possible Method had a similar thing happen? But obviously, I have no idea. I'm sure Blizzard will look into it to check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixer View Post
    Basically I think the earlier bosses are just easy too easy to make a difference, now some semihard encounter comes where method just keeps running over it limit struggles, just because they are are so far behind skillwise.
    Maybe to both.

We now have a second kill on the EU which took something like 2 hours (a very good time for this boss compared to yesterday), so that could be even something unrelated to luck / cheats, like a slightly different strategy than the US. Like with some other bosses where it is rather obvious that the EU took some clues from the US and that saves them time.

A US Guild's already 9/11 Mythic? D:

- - - Updated - - -
    or they just watched the US stream from yday, adjusted tactics for their raid and killed it on 3rd/4th pull?

no, no, they must be cheating...

Maybe to both.

We now have a second kill on the EU which took something like 3 hours (a very good time for this boss compared to yesterday), so that could be even something unrelated to luck / cheats, like a slightly different strategy than the US. Like with some other bosses where it is rather obvious that the EU took some clues from the US and that saves them time.
    Times are closer actually. Method killed it 2hours ago and Exorsus killed it 1 hour ago, the news just filters slowly or they just didn't log out to update WoW progress.

Took Method like 30 minutes i think someone said and it took Exorsus 1hour to kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    or they just watched the US stream from yday, adjusted tactics for their raid and killed it on 3rd/4th pull?

no, no, they must be cheating...
    Yes, maybe this is what you say, I said so myself earlier.

You seem triggered for no reason.

does raider.io takes into consideration the time difference between eu/us when ranking guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Times are closer actually. Method killed it 2hours ago and Exorsus killed it 1 hour ago, the news just filters slowly or they just didn't log out to update WoW progress.

Took Method like 30 minutes i think someone said and it took Exorsus 1hour to kill it.
    Yup, I didn't have the time from wowprogress and so estimated 3 hours, now we have the time from raider.io and it's 1:44. I edited my post.

Yup, I didn't have the time from wowprogress and so estimated 3 hours, now we have the time from raider.io and it's 1:44. I edited my post.
    Ahh nice didn't see!

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynkeus View Post
    does raider.io takes into consideration the time difference between eu/us when ranking guilds?
    Nobody does. It's a Race and no Time Trial. Method and Exorsus don't need it anyway even with a 15 hours handicap they kill final bosses before NA guilds.

Deleted
    Method's preparation was crazy last week (21 raids) and have some of the best players in the world, it's no surprise they do 2/3 of the raid like a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Blorgo View Post
    Nobody does. It's a Race and no Time Trial. Method and Exorsus don't need it anyway even with a 15 hours handicap they kill final bosses before NA guilds.
    Well with that logic, it should be considered. But they probably does not bother because of the reason you said.
    But I am pretty sure there will be fight over that if US takes the kill first.

Future just killed Eonar

Source: Sloots stream

How high are the chances for an Argus kill today? Mythic raid difficulty seems to be a lackluster.
    Last edited by Daan; 2017-12-06 at 12:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynkeus View Post
    Well with that logic, it should be considered. But they probably does not bother because of the reason you said.
    But I am pretty sure there will be fight over that if US takes the kill first.
    yes, the fights with only 1 boss in it, like obsidian sanctum