... LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pet battle.

Broken a rule.

Been rude!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    I've never unlocked flying in WoD or Legion. I'm lazy and lack the motivation to do the achievements
    Same as this one here, I just can't be bothered to get it done lol.

Deleted
    Never unlocked flying in WoD.

Never made a thread complaining about things I don't understand or participate in.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

- Never used my gender or perceived gender to gain benefits. Mostly when it happens, it tends to be G.I.R.L doing it. Guys in real life, which is easy to figure out.
    - Never unsubbed
    - Never done a Rated Battleground. Have done Arena years ago, to an abyssmal rating of 1500 or something
    - Never Ninja looted.
    - Never gotten mentally stuck in a past iteration of the game only to then spend the coming 10 years bitching over it.

Deleted
    -Never ignored a person or reported them(despite I would had good reasons to during all those years).

-Never played Alliance since Vanilla(if not a level 9 human counts, created to tryout. I have more than 50-60 accounts created over time, equal amount of max level characters only on Horde).

-Never RPed.

-Being a PuG player for all these years, I have never managed to finish a Mythic tier(half clear of Raids on Mythic at best).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-12-07 at 02:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah...

... I have never ganked (as in, killed low levels, 20 levels or lower).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Never tried archeology

Taken a selfie or fought in an arena match.

Deleted
    I never used the selfie cam.
    I never ninja looted an item.
    I never used twitter integration.
    I never unlocked flying in WoD.
    I still haven't unlocked flying in Legion (Good Suramaritan)

I've PVPed a lot over the years - I still wear my Knight title from Vanilla - but I prefer solo play so much that I've never put together a group to win a rated / arena PVP mount.

Played a rated BG or Arena.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I have never integrated Twitter.

I have never Ninja looted.

I have never ERPed.

I have never known what to do in a Battle Ground.

I have never done a "Twink" (allthough i did complete Herald of the titans this year, but i hardly call my hunter a "Twink")

I have never played Druid (i boosted one in MoP, but never touched him beyond creation)

I have never played Alliance (again... The boosted druid was a Worgen...)

I have never been a Guild Master.

I have never ganked lowbies.

I have never hated SoO. Even after a year...

I have never gotten a Realms First.

I have never stopped loving the game... Ever since WC 2 in my fifth grade...

Madness will consume you!!!

I have never used twitter
    I have never played a demon hunter
    I've only played Paladin on high lvl
    I have never ninjaed anything
    I have never been extremely satisfied with the lore

i've never played a pandaren, never done a pet dungeon, never done any serious pvp/pve
    other than that i've probably dabbled in most things.

oh and that twitter thing.. forgot it existed.

7+ Year Old Account
    never leveled an alliance toon to max.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Never done a RBG nor a Rated Arena, cuz I suck donkey. I really want some of those Vicious Mounts though.
    Never unsubbed either.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Never bought anything from the cash shop. Never integrated Twitter. Never PVP pet battled.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Never hit max level with a Paladin, and it remains the only class like that. Rated BG's, Micro holidays, never killed any boss on Mythic since Mythic became a thing. Since people mention it, never used the Selfie nonsense either, or any of the social media integration features.