10+ Year Old Account
    Such a shitshow. I'm very happy with the defense this game. Offense..lets like okay, woah. But at the end of the day, the aints lost. FUCK THE SAINTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Such a shitshow. I'm very happy with the defense this game. Offense..lets like okay, woah. But at the end of the day, the aints lost. FUCK THE SAINTS!
    I know you're happy, but, maybe tone it down a little. If we all start going fuck this team and fuck that guy after every win or loss then it gets a bit annoying. Try to keep the discussion somewhat productive, no need for the expletives on here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I know you're happy, but, maybe tone it down a little. If we all start going fuck this team and fuck that guy after every win or loss then it gets a bit annoying. Try to keep the discussion somewhat productive, no need for the expletives on here.
    Sorry! I'm just excited. I get very competitive! :P

Really good game for TNF to wrap up the season on. Hopefully at least one of the Saturday games the next 2 weeks end up decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry! I'm just excited. I get very competitive! :P
    Then you should try competing in something.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not sold on this Sunday being a great set of games despite how many teams can clench either playoff spots or berths this week. I'm feeling at least 2-3 blowouts this weekend between the top 5-6 games on Sunday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Then you should try competing in something.
    Then I'd have to put effort in, and I just don't have the mental fortitude to keep on that track!

I just stick to it in video games!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    I'm still not sold on this Sunday being a great set of games despite how many teams can clench either playoff spots or berths this week. I'm feeling at least 2-3 blowouts this weekend between the top 5-6 games on Sunday.
    My 7am games (middle of the day sunday games) look very interesting. Hawks/Jags Rams/Eagles Cards/Titans Chargers/Skins look interesting. Chargers are hot and looking to take the lead in their division. I'm sure some of these games will rock.

Then I'd have to put effort in, and I just don't have the mental fortitude to keep on that track!

I just stick to it in video games!
    Maybe you should join the Queensland American Football team
    Dunno what position you would play

http://gridironaustralia.org.au/stat...on-queensland/

10+ Year Old Account
    Chris Carson having a setback is just icing on this shitty day that was already made worse with the Ohtani news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Chris Carson having a setback is just icing on this shitty day that was already made worse with the Ohtani news.
    Dont worry bebe. MVP Russel Wilsons got your back.

NFL games on Free to Air TV 7 Mate, in Australia on Monday Morning Aussie time

Really looking forward to Vikings vs Panthers & Eagles vs LA Rams..

Picking the Vikings to win and the Rams

Also looking forward to 49ers at Texans.. want to see if Jimmy G has a good game.. I think he will..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dont worry bebe. MVP Russel Wilsons got your back.
    Betting more on Wilson laying an egg in Jacksonville. It would be too typical of this team, especially on the road after a statement win. Unless Davis has a good game and Bortles stays the Bortles of old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure one team will be out of the AFC W 3 way this Sunday. If the Chiefs get swept by Oakland, I don't see them recovering from this freefall.

Likewise if Oakland loses, I don't think they will catch up, even if they win out the season beating the Chargers.

9-7 is technically enough to win the division, but the team that goes 10-6 will ensure it. The West was garbage this year, but the fact anyone* can win it keeps it interesting against some of the one team runaway divisions.

Heck, even a wildcard spot is possible, that shouldn't make sense.

*Sorry Denver.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see Kenny Britt got cut as soon as the new guys took over. He got about $600k per catch from the Browns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    Betting more on Wilson laying an egg in Jacksonville. It would be too typical of this team, especially on the road after a statement win. Unless Davis has a good game and Bortles stays the Bortles of old.
    This. I do not expect Wilson to perform well and pretty much kill any chance of him getting MVP.

LA RAMS are AWESOME.. nice video against he saints..some background stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Well well, David Gettleman is a frontrunner for the Giants GM job. Odell Beckham should take note. If Gettleman gets the job it would not surprise me if he played hardball with Odell and his "highest paid player in the league" nonsense.

Don't think Odell realizes quite what it would do to his career to end up outside of the NY media market if he wants to be paid the big bucks and goes to the highest bidder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well well, David Gettleman is a frontrunner for the Giants GM job. Odell Beckham should take note. If Gettleman gets the job it would not surprise me if he played hardball with Odell and his "highest paid player in the league" nonsense.

Don't think Odell realizes quite what it would do to his career to end up outside of the NY media market if he wants to be paid the big bucks and goes to the highest bidder.
    He turns traitor and goes to the Jets, they're loaded with cap space next season.

10+ Year Old Account

Yep. Should be interesting. Not sure why an owner would consider him after the Josh Norman debacle, but maybe they need that type of hardball negotiator to break up the diva-ism within that team.

Deleted
    Trent Brown inactive today, Zane Beadles to come in at right tackle for the 49ers. RIP Jimmy Garoppolo it was nice to have you while you were alive.