Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Sevilla not having a good game here against Real. 3-0 to Real after 30 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid - Sevilla 5 - 0 in half time. Real seems to have woken up abit atleast!
    we lost to Spartak Moscow by 5 goals. I don't really think it's that Madrid have woken up, more like we are really shit on the road

Deleted
    All in all a shite day. Humped at Cappielow off Dundee United, Then saw St Mirren won, Rangers won & Chelsea lost.

Time for a whiskey & pepsi.

Deleted
    Looks like the Pardew effect is in full swing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    fucking brutal, what a donkey.

Transfer window soon, bin benteke get anyone with 20/20 vision and cardio.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    fucking brutal, what a donkey.

Transfer window soon, bin benteke get anyone with 20/20 vision and cardio.
    I'd probably wind your neck in since you're going down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    I'd probably wind your neck in since you're going down.
    nah we will fight it out and stay up, last 4 games of the season or some shit.

Anyway still 10 tiers above the buckfast premiership.

Bakayoko flopping more than lindelofs rocky start.

Cheers for the underated matic chelsea. He ain't flashy running around the field like kante but he's a defensive genius

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Bakayoko flopping more than lindelofs rocky start.

Cheers for the underated matic chelsea. He ain't flashy running around the field like kante but he's a defensive genius
    Where was he for Morata's header, eh lad?

- - - Updated - - -

I hear we're in for Benteke.
    Would take him for £10m odd.

Deleted
    I wouldn't touch Benteke.

I like the cut of Charlie Austin's jib. Seems to score whenever he's on the pitch for a run of games.
    I'd take Gabbiadini over Bentexmex as well come to think of it - but not Shane 'Long time since a goal'.

Where was he for Morata's header, eh lad?
    Ashley Young should have closed down azi's cross. But only 1 goal anyway, I'm not saying hes superman just underrated and under appreciated like a lot of great ex chelsea players

Ashley Young should have closed down azi's cross. But only 1 goal anyway, I'm not saying hes superman just underrated and under appreciated like a lot of great ex chelsea players
    We sold him because he was playing in 2nd gear and he refused to come on tour.

We got £45m for him. Give it two years and he'll start declining and you'll have hardly any resale value.
    While we'll have Bakayoko who is only going to improve.

Anyway, you're not exactly on top of the league bossing it are you?
    You've played less of the top sides than us, and only 3 points ahead with a game in hand. We also utterly outplayed you at SB.

Matic is a good player, no doubt, but he's certainly not superman.

Deleted
    Matic is extremely one footed and lacks pace but his reading of the game is very good and his passing is adequate.

Bakayoko is a very different player - he reminds me more of Yaya Toure, with more driving runs from midfield.
    Playing him in a 3 against West Ham was weird since it was obvious WH would sit back and not let him take the ball and run with it.
    He was operating in closed spaces and tight markers all over.
    Explains why Chelsea never really looked like scoring in the 1st half since they tried going through the middle all the time and it's like trying to pick a lock with a spork. Good luck with that.

Still think our NT midfield should be rabiot / Kanté / pogba based on recent performances.
    Baka and Sissoko / Matuidi are just not quite there yet / never were there really/

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Matic is a good player, no doubt, but he's certainly not superman.
    Well you know Robby, he likes to walk from door to door preaching about the Lord Mourinho and his apostles.

Jokes aside, Bako is definitely the better bet long-term.

Matic does alright for United and Chelsea got a decent sum of money. Everybody wins... Except Chelsea today.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-12-09 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Well you know Robby, he likes to walk from door to door preaching about the Lord Mourinho and his apostles.
    The only religion that matters!

Firebane put pogba in his team! Madness!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post

Jokes aside, Bako is definitely the better bet long-term.

Matic does alright for United and Chelsea got a decent sum of money. Everybody wins... Except Chelsea today.
    Nothing to do with Matic though.
    Why do always question the Matic sale when we lose / draw?

Do people not remember the season we came 10th, with Matic playing nearly every game?
    Oh yeah - and managed by Lord Mourinho for the 1st half of the season?

Our loss today was simply down to an inept attack. Far too narrow.
    Conte needs to consider playing four wide players, rather than two, to exploit the overlap in these type of games.

Christensen was at fault for the goal, but I don't want to be hard on him - he's been magnificent for us. Young player and the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Don't get the wrong idea, I wasn't linking Chelsea's loss with Matic.

Nothing to do with Matic though.
    Why do always question the Matic sale when we lose / draw?

Do people not remember the season we came 10th, with Matic playing nearly every game?
    Oh yeah - and managed by Lord Mourinho for the 1st half of the season?

Our loss today was simply down to an inept attack. Far too narrow.
    Conte needs to consider playing four wide players, rather than two, to exploit the overlap in these type of games.

Christensen was at fault for the goal, but I don't want to be hard on him - he's been magnificent for us. Young player and the future.
    Conte blamed it on the busy schedule and said chelsea are out of the race already so he could get in more moaning about lack of transfers again. Aint so easy when you cant just play 1 game a week and run your squad into the ground at training which conte does

Deleted
    I put him in the team because the manager will always play him.
    he's got too big a name to be dropped now - unless he starts blackmailing his teammates or shagging some underage hooker.

In any case I'd rather we play Fékir behind two strikers (pick two, we've got plenty to chose from).
    Still don't know what Pogba's best position is.

Conte blamed it on the busy schedule and said chelsea are out of the race already so he could get in more moaning about lack of transfers again. Aint so easy when you cant just play 1 game a week and run your squad into the ground at training which conte does
    All the managers complain about fixture congestion.
    That's nothing new, and it should be reviewed. No idea why we have an extra cup competition, with a two legged semi final. Mind boggling.

They should also look at having a winter break after the 19 game mark.

Also, United have a large squad and an easy CL group. Yet, you're only 3 points ahead of us?
    You must be underachieving.