Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    you're allowed preferences on someone that could potentially be your life partner. Expecting people to fuck you is some incel bullshit.

Preferences? I don't mind, we all do. I prefer either very tiny or very tall over average *shrug*
    Demands? Ironically, I automatically assume it's an extremely close-minded and judgmental person and not approach.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I have a strange feeling that you are projecting.

You have as much hate for short guys as ""straight"" congressman do for gay people.... Up until they get caught sucking off a guy in an airport bathroom. It doesn't make much sense.
    Perhaps a fetish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    You must be pretty lame to base your ego on the sole basis of the length of your body.
    You must be pretty lame to exist as a midget that gets cheated by men that are your superior in every way.

I'm sure your ex agrees.

People who qhine that they do not meet the desired physical attributes of the opposite sex are displaying an attribute that is almost universally deemed to be a turn off... A lack of confidence.

If someone doesn't want to date me, fine, I move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan94 View Post
    You must be pretty lame to exist as a midget that gets cheated by men that are your superior in every way.

I'm sure your ex agrees.
    Your fake alpha bullshit is very revealing. Everyone sees right through it, and we all know you are lonely.

Strength and physical presence matters a lot to women and just people in general. If you're bigger and have a commanding voice people are going to listen to you more than some little bitch manlet that has a nerdy high pitched voice.

Any manlet that tries to act "alpha" or tough will be laughed at because everyone knows they're just overgrown teenagers that are mad because they don't look like grown adults lol.
    Pro-tip, my very manly and experienced man: When looking for a stable relationship, women are not attracted to "alpha" wannabes. Also, an exaggeration of self-confident behavior is quickly interpreted to be a lack of self-confidence by socially experienced people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I'm 5-10" and I prefer short girls but height isn't really a deal breaker either way. Kinda shallow to dismiss someone because of that but people are people.
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets stop with the "manlet" crap

Strength and physical presence matters a lot to women and just people in general. If you're bigger and have a commanding voice people are going to listen to you more than some little bitch manlet that has a nerdy high pitched voice.

Any manlet that tries to act "alpha" or tough will be laughed at because everyone knows they're just overgrown teenagers that are mad because they don't look like grown adults lol.
    You need to get out more.

This thread is comedy gold.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

Someone else's standards mean absolutely nothing to me.

I'm sure your ex agrees.
    My exes. It's sadder than that. But I think it's got more to do with the fact that I chose the wrong romantic partners and I didn't act on my strong points.
    However, what I think is taller men have it easier in the sense that they can make a better first impression and can convey an air of confidence without acting on it, just by standing.
    But in the long term, people will like you for who you are, not by your distance to the ceiling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had received any comments in regards to my height. The few women that have described me said that what makes me stand out amongst the other dudes in our circle is my bruteish character and looks that somehow makes them think of myself as a "real man", whatever that means, even though I'm generally shy around women and have no game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I don't think anyone was saying Manlet except him, Crissi. lol
    Well, just in case! Lets not insult short guys for being short

I know for me, even "short" guys are tall cause Im so short lol. So I'd date a 5'3 dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Right. You seem to be confused. If you're discriminating because they have a different set of bedtime stories than you there's an issue. There are plenty of people of every religion who live a life that is nearly indistinguishable from the life you lead. So, yes, if you see someone is of a particular religion and you automatically preclude the possibility of having a relationship with them you're a bigot. That's kinda the definition of the word.
    Again you're incorrectly using the term, it's becoming nauseous

People can do whatever they want so naturally I don't care.

I don't mind people having preferences, mostly because we all do. But I do feel it becomes a little silly once you put an arbitrary number on it. Like if I girl says "I only date men that are 6 feet tall!", I start to think "Why 6 feet? Why not 5'11"?".
    I have less respect for an absolute statement, rather than a more open statement. "I prefer to date men taller than me, but I won't rule out anything!" <-- That is such a better statement!

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    As to the thinly-veiled bait topic...I don't care. I'm 6'4. A woman preferring tall men is no different than a man preferring short or petite women.
    Basically this, except men get called "shallow" a lot of times when they have physical preferences, which annoys me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    I don't mind people having preferences, mostly because we all do. But I do feel it becomes a little silly once you put an arbitrary number on it. Like if I girl says "I only date men that are 6 feet tall!", I start to think "Why 6 feet? Why not 5'11"?".
    I have less respect for an absolute statement, rather than a more open statement. "I prefer to date men taller than me, but I won't rule out anything!" <-- That is such a better statement!
    I haven't really thought about it, but I feel the same way as you on this. That'd be like a guy that likes big breasts saying "I only date women with 34 Ds".

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    If someone says you have at least be 6 ft minimum when you're looking for a date, how do you feel about this?
    It is perfectly resonable to search for people close to your own height, everything else can be awkward when kissing, hugging, or dancing--and any number of other activities.

Deleted
    What on earth is wrong with having 'make or breaks'? We have those kind of standards for EVERYTHING.

I'm 6'2, I avoid girls taller than me and have a preference at around 5'3
    Last edited by mmoc472a5d728c; 2017-12-10 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I wouldn't want to date a manlet either.
    And I wouldn't want to date a overweight women either.