10+ Year Old Account

Britain considering joining NAFTA

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...-joining-nafta

Hopefully Trump has dismantled NAFTA before anything like this can happen. Mexico and Canada already leach too much off the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    They can't! They're not in north America... or is this just part one of their plan to take back the us!? The final step being Markle getting elected President of the US and crowned Queen of England.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They can't! They're not in north America... or is this just part one of their plan to take back the us!? The final step being Markle getting elected President of the US and crowned Queen of England.
    Read the article it's pure comedy to be honest, very populist. Where globalist is an insult, says enough about the quality of the site

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Read the article it's pure comedy to be honest, very populist. Where globalist is an insult, says enough about the quality of the site
    That website isn't comical. It cuts through all the fake news and it is where I get my news from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Related.

Mexico's NAFTA strategy focused on GOP lawmakers from seven key states: report

Mexico's lobbying strategy for trade talks with the United States is targeted at Republican members of Congress from seven key states, Reforma newspaper reported Monday.

According to the report, the Mexican government is targeting lawmakers from Arizona, Texas, South Dakota, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Michigan, most of them red states whose economies rely on exports to Mexico.

The lawmakers include top Republicans like Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), who's played a balancing act on NAFTA, supporting President Trump's call to renegotiate the agreement on one hand, while defending Iowa corn export access to the Mexican market on the other.

Mexico's Secretariat of the Economy, which is in charge of trade policy and negotiations, issued its goals for lobbying firms to push the country's agenda.

"It is necessary to generate Republican allies in the Capitol who will contribute to Mexican interests," read the requirement, according to Reforma. "Especially in those states with a Republican majority in which exports to Mexico are more significant."

Mexico has signed agreements with Washington-based firms Kit Bond Strategies and FT Consulting to further those Capitol Hill relations, Reforma reported.

Oh, apparently this story is from early October. So it's pretty old, and there's no followups to it that indicate that this is still being considered by the UK government.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    That website isn't comical. It cuts through all the fake news and it is where I get my news from.
    That explains a lot...

They're not going to for obvious reasons, but it would be pretty swell if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    That article is a copy/paste job champ from a msm site, gj cutting through lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They can't! They're not in north America... .
    Just change the name to the: North Atlantic Free Trade Agreement

Don't forget you can finally have your tuna "dolphin free" when you're connected to American traders!