All You Can Eat 10er (Video) by Klickers

All you can Eat by Klickers <EU-Nera'thor> World #20 but the first Video ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2bC...layer_embedded

www.wow-klickers.org

Re: All You Can Eat 10er (Video) by Klickers

Hey, grats on the annoying ass achieve. But I have a question for you, did you use 2 tanks and if you did, did you have any problems where the off tank would get ice-blocked? We got to about 12% and I got blocked RIGHT as I taunted which ended up being a wipe at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Longwoodÿ
    Hey, grats on the annoying ass achieve. But I have a question for you, did you use 2 tanks and if you did, did you have any problems where the off tank would get ice-blocked? We got to about 12% and I got blocked RIGHT as I taunted which ended up being a wipe at that point.
    My guild had this problem while working on our 10 man hard mode kill. It hadn't been a problem at all and then by some insanely bad luck our off tank got iceblocked 4 times in a row, a second or so before he was about to taunt... ofc he couldn't just taunt earlier because he had to wait for his debuff to fade.

We killed it but when this happens it resulted in a wipe and i'm not sure how you could avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Longwoodÿ
    We used 2 tanks. It seemed like once you taunted Sindragosa, you wouldn't get ice-blocked for the rest of the encounter. Maybe just luck, but this never happened to us (after starting to taunt).

Yeah, I figured that if you registered as one of the tanks you wouldn't have the issue. But we had a few attempts where later on in the fight we'd have the OT (IE, me) get ice-blocked. Hell, we had one time where I taunted her and EXACTLY as I taunted her I was targeted with the debuff to be ice-blocked. I figured it was just a RNG way of doing it and the easiest way of doing it without RNG was to have 3 tanks. Also heard of some guilds would get her to 37-39% and let her fly up and kill one of the iceblocks and leave the 2nd one up to have 2 up at once.

10+ Year Old Account

Congratz. I think is the hardest achivement for Glory of Icecrown Raider?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Congratz. I think is the hardest achivement for Glory of Icecrown Raider?
    Agreed, if not just for the randomness in it. I could imagine a really unlucky group killing her and getting the 6'th stack 2 sec before her death. In our group, the off-tank was iceblocked with the boss at 2%, so it's still possible for a tank to get it, however at that point, we just nuked the rest before the main-tank got to 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it about 2 weeks ago, annoying indeed. 1 shot though, yay 20% buff :P
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Longwoodÿ View Post
    The 2 players with the highest aggro won't get ice-blocked.
    so if you are the OT make sure that you are 2nd on aggro or just taunt her one time before the 2nd phase.