Thread: WotLK china

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    Yes because simple nudity leads to kids being immoral. If anything, the shame you people push on your children for viewing nudity is what manages to completely mess up their heads.
    i need to remember that sarcasm rly only works if u hear the person says it my bad
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-

Quote Originally Posted by mbsaan View Post
    i need to remember that sarcasm rly only works if u hear the person says it my bad
    no way bro!

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleraith View Post
    Did I once say that animal rights should be before human rights? We're animals too, a lot of people seem to forget that.
    Read everything I said. I said Human and Animal rights, the troller/badly spelling twelve year old decided to pick on Animal rights, hence me getting a bit shirty because I'm sick of people telling me I'm part of an extremist gang.
    I don't care if you wear leather, I don't care if you eat meat, I don't care if you wear cow entrails round your head in ceremonial fashion or hang a pair of dried pig testicles from your earlobes. All I care about is that the animal lived free of pain, suffering and cruelty before it was humanely slaughtered. Capiche?
    What a freak....sorry But thats all I have to say about you.

no way bro!
    ok and if u put the right punctuation on it.. stop being mean

Due to the nature of the topic, it's very hard to exclude politics. But I can see where it's going, and it's probably going to end up locked.
    Maybe if you didint come here and claim "omg you all hurt my poor animals" and get off topic that wouldint happen.

ok and if u put the right punctuation on it.. stop being mean
    -giggles- Sorry, I had to. Couldn't resist really.

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post
    Maybe if you didint come here and claim "omg you all hurt my poor animals" and get off topic that wouldint happen.
    at least he is not a vegan they have super powers

Deleted
    Did I once say that animal rights should be before human rights? We're animals too, a lot of people seem to forget that.
    Read everything I said. I said Human and Animal rights, the troller/badly spelling twelve year old decided to pick on Animal rights, hence me getting a bit shirty because I'm sick of people telling me I'm part of an extremist gang.
    I don't care if you wear leather, I don't care if you eat meat, I don't care if you wear cow entrails round your head in ceremonial fashion or hang a pair of dried pig testicles from your earlobes. All I care about is that the animal lived free of pain, suffering and cruelty before it was humanely slaughtered. Capiche?
    Why?

I'm just waiting for the day where a billion chinese buy the Panderan. What then?! WHAT THEN!?

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

-giggles- Sorry, I had to. Couldn't resist really.
    ty. lol justicar juggs(forgot how to do umlaut)

Due to the nature of the topic, it's very hard to exclude politics. But I can see where it's going, and it's probably going to end up locked.
    Any minute now... XD

The slavery bit wasn't supposed to indicate that I felt it was okay. You're twisting the shit way out of context to fit your own ideals to win a debate via-forums on the internet. You singled out America for Slavery when it's been around for thousands of years prior to it amongst other countries/continents. Try again.
    I don't need to try again. I never said it hadn't been around for thousands of years or embraced by other cultures/countries. I simply said it was a stain on American history, and no matter how many other countries/cultures indulged it, it will always remain a stain on American history.

And the bit about Pearl Harbor. Yea, all Asians had a hand in Pearl Harbor and every German was the root cause of the Holocaust. Don't even get me started on 9-11, that wasn't anything to do with Muslims...it was an inside job brought on by the Rockefeller Foundation...primarily, the Federal Reserve to inflate the national debt, thus increasing the tight grips that PRIVATE BANKS have on the US Economy for power.
    Asian Americans that lived here had almost as much to do with Pearl Harbor as Muslim Americans that live here had to do with 9-11. Thinking they all were involved is borderline insane. Then the rest of what you said was completely insane. There is absolutely no proof to show that 9-11 was an inside job. Even the people that attempted to prove it used very sketchy evidence that would never hold up against real tests. Everything can be explained away easily. However, even if I was to give your conspiracy theory some actual credence, please explain to me why the economy has gone down not up since that time. When the economy goes into free fall it does nothing to help private banks that apparently (according to you) are the real evil trying to take over the world.

ty. lol justicar juggs(forgot how to do umlaut)
    alt 129 bro. alt 129.. Also, Justicar Jüggs at your "Service" Milked Fresh and Daily! "Not only are my initials J and J but it's also my bust size!" -Giggle- JJ-Cups.

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

personaly i think it is fine to talk about politics. yes this is a wow/game site but look at it this way this is a thread were people who play wow can voice there opions with others who play. this does not mean politics threads should get free rain but one every once in a while should not hurt

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 02:08 PM ----------

alt 129 bro. alt 129.. Also, Justicar Jüggs at your "Service" Milked Fresh and Daily! "Not only are my initials J and J but it's also my bust size!" -Giggle- JJ-Cups.
    can we be friends now u rock

I honestly dont see how slavery is a bad thing if you lived in a country that wasint industrialized.
    If you don't see how slavery was a bad thing...

I'm honestly speechless and have no idea what to say to you...

Maybe, LEARN SOME RESPECT FOR THE HUMAN SPECIES!

Deleted
    Yes, because I see Sarah Palin and Glen Beck talking about how we need to respect the Muslim culture at every speech they give. You are kidding yourself if you think the majority of this country still believes in respect for other cultures.
    Is there any country that doesn't have its mentally retarded loud mouths?

I think you will find a large majority of the USA is free minded, but as with most things the Vocal minority get the attention.

I don't need to try again. I never said it hadn't been around for thousands of years or embraced by other cultures/countries. I simply said it was a stain on American history, and no matter how many other countries/cultures indulged it, it will always remain a stain on American history.

Asian Americans that lived here had almost as much to do with Pearl Harbor as Muslim Americans that live here had to do with 9-11. Thinking they all were involved is borderline insane. Then the rest of what you said was completely insane. There is absolutely no proof to show that 9-11 was an inside job. Even the people that attempted to prove it used very sketchy evidence that would never hold up against real tests. Everything can be explained away easily. However, even if I was to give your conspiracy theory some actual credence, please explain to me why the economy has gone down not up since that time. When the economy goes into free fall it does nothing to help private banks that apparently (according to you) are the real evil trying to take over the world.
    Who said they wanted the economy to go up? -FOOD FOR THOUGHT!- Also, you thought I was serious about the Pearl Harbor/Holocaust dealy? Where I come from, even THAT level of sarcasm is well gathered via-text. C'mon man.

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

can we be friends no u○ rock

Nah, on the interwebz you need to be completely over the top in sarcasm. Unfortunately, your sarcastic view is a view that way to many in this country actually believe in.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    Is there any country that doesn't have its mentally retarded loud mouths?

I think you will find a large majority of the USA is free minded, but as with most things the Vocal minority get the attention.
    It depends if you view majority through the eyes of population or through the eyes of states. Since most laws are made through the eyes of states you really need to view it through the eyes of states, and most states in this country are much more willing to listen to Sarah Palin and Gblen Beck than respect views of miniorities (and that has been proven time and time again).

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!