Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
    he said unicorn as in "Kiddy/childish mount....or fagg...ish mount", you honestly think he confused a lion with a unicorn?! you really did?! geez, dont take things so literally....

I'm sorry to say this but, you really are stupid.. and dumb....damn, do you even think b4 typing?
    Do you? How exactly are lions childish? Have you ever even seen one? They are very large, very powerful creatures...calling one childish is like calling a howitzer a water gun...

Clearly this is not the horde guild mount. It has no saddle and no guild banner. Maybe this is the base model that will be added to for the mount or maybe this is just a scorpion mob. Can't believe all the excitement over nothing.

lol at people who jumped on the unicorn guy, the English language needs a sarcasm mark, like a question mare but for sarcasm. this would help the internetz alot.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
    he said unicorn as in "Kiddy/childish mount....or fagg...ish mount", you honestly think he confused a lion with a unicorn?! you really did?! geez, dont take things so literally....

I'm sorry to say this but, you really are stupid.. and dumb....damn, do you even think b4 typing?
    Yea, and I'm mad that he had to just mock the Alliance mount in the post just because. Sorry, I acted stupid, but I still think he could've said he got an awesome scorpion without acting "Hordie" (Aka hating on Alliance -.-)

EDIT: Also, faggy? A frickin' lion? God, you and I and everyone here would get eaten by something way less dangerous than a lion. So cut the crap, anything that can eat you stops being faggy'ish IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by XForcastX View Post
    lol at people who jumped on the unicorn
    Fuck you, unicorns are awesome.

Also.

Not a fan of the colors.

I hope that changes. Other then that it's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

Also.
    *Video*
    This thread just got 100 times more awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks awesome and rather intimidating - I like! Though I do wonder where guild crests might go - I can see them being painted on a la warpaint (similar to markings on druids), or carved into the armour .

Guess they'll just hang off the sides on rags or something.

Also.

-video-
    Oh. My. God.

It's.... it's beautiful.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

Also.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fBogTRhF73o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fBogTRhF73o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    Thank you Boubouile. You really are a nice woman.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

i like it

looks realy good for horde

too bad it cant fly haha

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    How does one ride a scorpion? Do you surf it? Do you tuck your legs under it like you're sitting cross-legged?

And that stinger looks like it might be inconvenient.
    didnt u see the new clash of the titans?
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Korvax View Post
    Clearly this is not the horde guild mount. It has no saddle and no guild banner. Maybe this is the base model that will be added to for the mount or maybe this is just a scorpion mob. Can't believe all the excitement over nothing.
    well maybe a guild banner on the poison spike xD

Also.

*video*
    I'll ride it happily...

However....

That stinger is going to be awfully close to the back of my head.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's awesome I guess they'll add the armor and the tabard in a new build, but it looks great Pretty happy with the lion, but I think they need to fix his model, or maybe he'll use the Nightsaber one :/

<3 Boub.

Scorpion looks pretty cool. I just faction changed in the last couple of days and I'm quite excited now to have access to the Lion mount. That's the one I prefer... but that's just me.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tilgare View Post
    <3 Boub.

Scorpion looks pretty cool. I just faction changed in the last couple of days and I'm quite excited now to have access to the Lion mount. That's the one I prefer... but that's just me.
    Naaah, I'm with you. But that's cause I rolled Human since I started WoW. (Love their lore) It's just 50/50 I guess -.-

Why don't they sit on the tail?

Like this:

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    no fair, wheres the logic in giving the horde a scorp? sure alliiance is pretty much based around the lion (need i remind us of the one hundred statues of lions in SW?)

wheres the origin? all i remember is a lowbie mob in durotar >_>

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 04:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badgers View Post
    Why don't they sit on the tail?

Like this:

lol, win
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer