Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Exactly. Screw all those wannabes competing for #1 rank by cheesing shit, this guy right here is the real deal. There's no skill in cheesing the game mechanics, but there is sure as hell skill in pretty much playing like this and still maintaining decent outputs.

Many years ago during Vanilla we had a warrior tank named Ryo. He was always the offtank, though we had given him many chances at a main tank role(Grobbulus, Thaddius), but he simply wasn't meant for it. He had poor reaction times, very poor situational awareness. He was in the guild from roughly BWL to the end of Naxx40.

There would often be times where healers or dps would be getting beat on by mobs, and he would have no idea until someone told him. So he would keyboard turn his little warrior self around and taunt them one at a time.

Try as he might, like the Little Engine that Couldn't, he was never main tank quality.

Then one time on the way to Instructor Razuvious he told us that he played the game zoomed all the way in. Quite sure half of the raid wiped due to laughter, and the other to the giant facepalms and ensued. I don't know how he survived for as long as he did.

I wonder what ever happened to that unique snowflake.

Well now we know what the faceroll class is /sarcasm.

That's awesome and horrid at the same time. I've got a headache ... How could you play like that?!

Deleted
    On the built in recording in the mac client you can tell it to not record the UI and that's what this guy has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    On the built in recording in the mac client you can tell it to not record the UI and that's what this guy has done.
    what an asinine thing to lie about. you just sound mad fuckin' butthurt that you can't play this game without DBM.

fun stuff OP, someday when i get my flash working again (i have no fuckin clue whats wrong) i'll have to give the video a look. quite a feat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Oh god, are we on the official forums again?

this is the craziest thing ive ever seen... a real talent for sure

occulus rift wow mode?

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    occulus rift wow mode?
    I would actually love to do this. I do plan on picking up a Rift when the final non developer kits get released. Maybe in late WoD you'll get to see terrible fisheye occulus rift videos!

Oh and just as a catch up, thanks for the support! It's great to see that people actually enjoy things like this. I very much have plans to do this in the future with Mythic raiding, given that I think I'm capable of it and have the time.

I play video games, darling.