Deleted

going to horde faction change

i dont know what class to pick im a DK tank

1. tauren?
    2. Goblin?
    3. Blood elf ( i dont like em as DK but willing to consider it)

Probably Tauren. The racial differences come WoD are pretty minor, so I guess it comes down to what you like to be transmogged in?

Is this a response to the fact that horde get the new chopper mount? and Alliance doesn't? Just curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneem View Post
    Is this a response to the fact that horde get the new chopper mount? and Alliance doesn't? Just curious.

no i used to play horde but changed faction with some friend i never saw the inside of a raid again damn you ravencrest
    @Verrine my set is the heroic icc set with gultharak i think ( 2h sword from deathwing )

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick the race you like the look of the most, you're the one going to be looking at it.

Else, pick Orc. Orc's rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebslack View Post
    Pick the race you like the look of the most, you're the one going to be looking at it.

Else, pick Orc. Orc's rule.
    i dont like the looks of Orc especially with the set im use in mogging

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrine View Post
    Probably Tauren. The racial differences come WoD are pretty minor, so I guess it comes down to what you like to be transmogged in?
    If it's for gear looks/transmog..... Tauren would be the last race I would choose... Helm and boots alone look wrong on them.
    Blood Elf is a lot better from that angle. It's like a classic mannequin.
    And with racial traits becoming rather irrelevant, one could say beauty and visibility of gear trump the race.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Male Blood Elf is always the correct answer

Deleted
    As much as i hate to say it- Belf male look pretty sweet in the hc ICC set- as do orc female actually!

Go tauren. Looks awesome.
    Blood elf male would be good if blizzard didn't twist it into painful and illogical pose.

Tho, the set you mentioned looks the best on female orc.

ud look great in plate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrael View Post
    Go tauren. Looks awesome.
    Blood elf male would be good if blizzard didn't twist it into painful and illogical pose.

Tho, the set you mentioned looks the best on female orc.

ye now that you mention that it does look nice on female orc

15+ Year Old Account
    Orc...Orc DKs look fin cool!

I made mine a female..roflmao! She's a fin beast!

Deleted
    Just make sure you look at the new models (if available)...

Theres no way I can play a male Orc anymore with the new models...

Just pick the race you like best appearance-wise; Blizzard clearly intends to minimize racial differences that used to provide PvE or PvP advantages. It can take some time to figure out which look you prefer...for example, a lot of people start out thinking they won't like Troll or Orc but they come around to it. So check out the various races in different transmog gear.

In general (and sadly) Tauren can look just godawful horrible in a lot of transmog pieces, and often look bad on mounts. Also remember that Trolls haven't yet gotten their character model revamp, so it's hard to assess what they'll look like.

Editing to add I agree that Undead look surprisingly good in plate!