WoD priest guides

Hey there!

As the title says, are there any priest guides for WoD out yet or being made?
    With the latest Statement about class Balance, i think it's about Time for those theorycrafters to Start evaluating which talents in which synergy will be (theorycraft-wise) the best Set of talents.
    Also, how much haste will shadows need to be GCD capped in MoP? (Don't tell me, it's 50%, i'm speaking of haste rating)
    Which secondaries will be those, we'd like to stack the most?
    How will our rotations/priority list change in WoD.

All of These are questions, i usually find in a guide. So, are there any Beta guides out yet?
    If so, giev Links pls

What actually gets implemented in 3 weeks with 6.0?

Right now, things are in Beta. Most of us theorycrafters are busy following things as they develop, but so much is in flux. Its the numbers tuning phase, so there's going to be a lot of rapid changes, so any guide made now could easily be obsolete in 2 weeks. Your best bet for now would be to follow discussions on here, Howtopriest.com, or the beta forums to get a more general idea of how things are going.
    Last edited by Blackmorgrim; 2014-08-19 at 11:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will be serviced... much much much closer to Warlord's release. I've been busy with a new job, moving, etc so I haven't been around lately but I will be back.

[Schwarzenegger picture]

Like they said, a lot of people are working on figuring out all the information that goes into guides. Which nevermind the theroycrafting aspect of it, but the actual writing of a good guide takes a ton of time as well. Also, we are still a couple of months out from release, things are far from being completely settled just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    You will be serviced... much much much closer to Warlord's release. I've been busy with a new job, moving, etc so I haven't been around lately but I will be back.

[Schwarzenegger picture]
    I just now realized your avatar looks like a sleeping sheep. /slowpoke gif

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to being serviced!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post
    Right now, things are in Beta. Most of us theorycrafters are busy following things as they develop, but so much is in flux. Its the numbers tuning phase, so there's going to be a lot of rapid changes, so any guide made now could easily be obsolete in 2 weeks. Your best bet for now would be to follow discussions on here, Howtopriest.com, or the beta forums to get a more general idea of how things are going.
    You make it sound like 6.0 is less than a week away. Surely blizzard would give official release date warning more than 1 week out. Imagine all the rage about people not having enough time for the last minute scramble to get the Cutting Edge achieve
    Disc Priests: Just 2 mana trinkets away from becoming Withered

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post

[Schwarzenegger picture]

He's to huge to make small.

You're welcome. Remember our rules & guidelines says to post thumbnails instead of large images.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2014-08-29 at 07:10 AM.

I demand you to do the work for me and I demand you to do it now. Post like these make me want to stop helping the community.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    I demand you to do the work for me and I demand you to do it now. Post like these make me want to stop helping the community.
    Some people are just lazy, can't fix that.
    ALSO WHERES THE SHADOWFIEND 1V1 AT?
    YOU SCARED?
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Quote Originally Posted by Atonement View Post
    You make it sound like 6.0 is less than a week away. Surely blizzard would give official release date warning more than 1 week out. Imagine all the rage about people not having enough time for the last minute scramble to get the Cutting Edge achieve
    Nah, but you'd be surprised how one last minute change can almost invalidate an entire 1-3 months worth of work. In Cata, the devs did 90% of shadow's najor tuning changes within 2 weeks of release. All the guides, sims, and gear lists we had at that point had to be scrapped and almost rewritten from the ground up. So I know from experience that Beta can be helpful for rough drafts, but guides themselves won't be really finalized til the week of release. (Even then, there's usually a big round of hotfixes when raids open up)

10+ Year Old Account
    A guide in Beta would be a bit of a waste wouldn't it. If you dont have beta acces keep a close watch on blue posts and beta forums. That way you can think about it yourself .

Some people (me included) Do Not Know, how to create good guides, mostly due to lack of knowlegde in therorycrafting, or the lack of Beta Access to Test things.
    Also, i've been only asking, IF there are any out yet, even though it's a Beta guide. I was Not demanding "GIEV GUIDE NAOOOOW!!!!!", i was curious about it. If Not, fine. No need to get mad.

Yeah, I didn't see any strong demands in this thread. It's okay to ask if guides are out yet. As we get closer, more and more people will be around looking for them so that they can begin to prepare. However, lots of good points have been made here as to why there are no guides just yet. They'd be obsolete within a week or two, so no point in putting that sort of time into writing one right now.

I demand you to do the work for me and I demand you to do it now.
    Dammit I was gonna ask THAT from you Drye!