Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Rogues lose their disarm trap ability in WoD, so it is now proper to be standing on a trap against a rogue at the start of a duel, even if you don't want to stand on a flare (since some rogues refuse to open on you when you're on a flare).

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowset View Post
    Rogues lose their disarm trap ability in WoD, so it is now proper to be standing on a trap against a rogue at the start of a duel, even if you don't want to stand on a flare (since some rogues refuse to open on you when you're on a flare).
    Yes, except that sometimes my traps have inexplicably failed to affect them. Still trying to figure if this is a bug or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Yes, except that sometimes my traps have inexplicably failed to affect them. Still trying to figure if this is a bug or not.
    Rogues can cloak all of our trap effects, including Entrapment.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Rogues can cloak all of our trap effects, including Entrapment.
    Sorry for the ignorance, but... what does "cloak" mean in this context?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the ignorance, but... what does "cloak" mean in this context?
    Cloak of Shadows. This also works on Binding Shot.
    Warriors can also Spell Reflection our Freezing Trap.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Cloak of Shadows. This also works on Binding Shot.
    Warriors can also Spell Reflection our Freezing Trap.
    I'll pay attention, but I think at least once the rogue was not under Cloak of Shadows. Still don't know how it also happened with a druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll pay attention, but I think at least once the rogue was not under Cloak of Shadows. Still don't know how it also happened with a druid.
    If you're talking about live, our traps can be resisted and/or miss. If you're talking about PTR/Beta, report it as a bug.
    *bro fist*

If you're talking about live, our traps can be resisted and/or miss. If you're talking about PTR/Beta, report it as a bug.
    whut

no they cant

Only time where a trap can miss is if the target is immune to spells like cloak, AMS or grounding.

There is no such thing as resist anymore.

It happened in PTR, yes. A few times, I put a trap in the ground, someone steps on it, it triggers but nothing happens. Mostly with rogues, at least once with a feral druid. But it seems so random (and rare) that I'm not sure if it's a bug or if some kind of defense is active. I'll pay more attention if it happens, but I don't think the rogues were always under Cloak of Shadows.

On live, cloak doesn't stop explosive trap knockback or wyvern sting. May be a bug, but if so I like that one.

Deleted
    Guys, does Bestial Wrath still work like a trinket in WoD?

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    Guys, does Bestial Wrath still work like a trinket in WoD?
    This was a "bug" (that was in the game for an expansion or 2) and is being "fixed" in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    This was a "bug" (that was in the game for an expansion or 2) and is being "fixed" in WoD.
    Bugs must be squashed.